Disney's Pro-Trans Agenda Finally Exposed!!

And, yet, you provide no examples...
The Internet asked #GiveElsaAGirlfriend. Does Disney deliver? [qutoe] The traditionally conservative Disney is making strides with representation in its recent live-action reboots of animated classics. Disney's first official gay character appeared in the 2017 live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast, in which LeFou (Josh Gad) has a crush on Gaston (Luke Evans) and dances with another man. [/quote] Now you are cordially invited to kiss my ass, dumb fuck.

"Charlee Corra, 30, is a high school biology and environmental science teacher; also a member of the Disney family, decided to come out publicly as transgender in the wake of Disney Co.’s struggle to reposition itself after mishandling its response to Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” law. The announcement came in a statement from Corra’s father, Roy P. Disney, who is the grandson and namesake of the company’s co-founder, Roy O. Disney, and the great-nephew of Walt Disney. “Equality matters deeply to us,” Disney wrote, “especially because our child, Charlee, is transgender and a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community.” Corra revealed they were new to political action -- Coming out as transgender hasn’t been the easiest path for Corra. “I had very few openly gay role models, and I certainly didn’t have any trans or nonbinary role models. I didn’t see myself reflected in anyone, and that made me feel like there was something wrong with me.”

Yes, there is something wrong with you, duh......It's quite obvious now that Disney's sole aim this whole time was to make more and more kids gay and trans; including their own children....and this disturbed animal is a high school teacher?? Probably grooming her students to be trans themselves, possibly even forcing them to engage in trans sex rituals during school hours....this has to be investigated....

This whole LGBTQ tranny agenda is probably the most dangerous and destructive issue to face this nation; possibly since its existence...Inflation has gone out of control, medical expenses has skyrocketed, our debt has tripled, countless jobs have been lost, whole industries have ceased to exist; due to this gay menace...when will it stop?? ....this is totally outrageous and Disney should be cancelled and replaced with more family friendly alternatives, like Dollywood..
View attachment 629478
As long as you don't tell Conservatives that Dolly is a huge ally to the LGBTQ community and even received an Academy Award nomination for her song dedicated to a transgender woman....but shhhhh, don't tell Conservatives....they are busy being pissed at Disney right now....
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Disney is not interested in making shit loads of money.
They are principally interested in transsexual people.
I mean, after all, they must make up about 0.05% of their total profits.
:rolleyes:

Why are so many posters on here so INCREDIBLY, fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back