Disney polls poorly after embracing unpopular gay and transgender activists

I'm telling you, the people with disposable income have been looking for a reason to avoid the mouse and Disney handed it to them.....gift wrapped. ;)

Disney Parks
ABC
Marvel Universe
Star Wars

I don’t see Conservative Crybaby Boycotts doing anything

Disney Parks
ABC
Marvel Universe
Star Wars

I have never seen any of the Star Wars films and I haven't been to a Disney Park since my third birthday. I haven't watched anything consistently enough on ABC since the Last Man Standing TV show was moved to the FOX network.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (age 40 on June 30th)

P.S. What is Marvel Universe?

Who can afford Disney there day?

The only ones are rich democrats who are destroying the American dream for the rest of us.

I think for Disney, it is a business decision to only cater to democrats, since they have all the power and money and control elections

I have never seen any of the Star Wars films and I haven't been to a Disney Park since my third birthday. I haven't watched anything consistently enough on ABC since the Last Man Standing TV show was moved to the FOX network.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (age 40 on June 30th)

P.S. What is Marvel Universe?
You live in a bubble and are not reflective of the general public

Marvel Universe is Spider-Man, Iron Man, Avengers, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy….

So.....is Disney not a business? What is this about polls? :heehee:

(funny how DESPERATE con-servatives are to have one.................just one.....successful boycott)

Disney Parks
ABC
Marvel Universe
Star Wars

We don’t do polls. At least not ones that show Trump as anything but popular. We only do elections. So what is Disney running for?

LOL! ^^^Look at the lefties sucking that billion-dollar corporate dick just as hard as they can. We knew you would.

Hahahaha

Marvel Universe is Spider-Man, Iron Man, Avengers, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy….
As long as they don't brag about their connection to Disney....they will probably do well.
If Marvel keeps going toward LGBT in their films parents will prevent their kids from seeing their productions.
Not everyone in America is a Marxist POS like you.

Not much into Marvel, the last Avengers movies I watched had Thanos in it. About four or five years ago and the new ones haven't caught my attention. Disney productions aren't what they used to be, haven't been for quite awhile.

I don't watch ABC after Last Man Standing moved on. I watch Mom reruns not sure what network that aired on. Saw the first Star Wars movie and that was in the 70's, none after that.

So maybe we are more reflective than you want to believe.

Haven't had any use for anything Disney for at least 20 years since they embraced Ellen Degenerate as a spokesperson.

Disney was the shit back in the 90s.

The last time I gave them money was to see the last star wars movie and I swore I wouldn't give them money again and I haven't. I pirate all of their movies I want to see now. 2 weeks ago I skipped buying my cereal I like because it had a Disney movie promo on the box.

I won't give them money ever again until they spend atleast 2 consecutive years completely without even a shred of their woke bullshit.

Forum List

Back