Disney is so obsessed with repealing the "Don't say gay" Bill.

I don't know I kind of like Disney's idea of using dreamer instead of boys and girls...I think we should follow Disney's lead when trans demand to be acknowledged as their preferred gender, we should just refuse and use a neutral term like dreamers or just X.
I'll call them whatever I want.

If you say "hey, asshole" most people will turn around. :p

Disney was pretty brave when it created the first Transexual animated character ...

Profile_-_Cruella.jpg

Wonder what Walt would think of his predator company today
His wife was a devout Mormon also

Walt's values and reputation for safe childhood entertainment are exactly why the church of woke infiltrated and gutted Disney from within. Unless you've been in cryostasis for the last twenty years you've probably noticed the woke cult has infiltrated most every one of the once wholesome American organizations for children. Doing so was the only way they could "farm" their demonic ideologies and spread them across America and plant them in the minds of American kids.

Free speech, you know who that for, for republicans only.

No talks to kids about sex. You republicans are making a big deal out of nothing.
There is no “free speech” in school. It’s public education teaching curriculum to at has been approved by the people.

Forum List

Back