Disney is so obsessed with repealing the "Don't say gay" Bill.

EisenhansSS

Rookie
Mar 25, 2022

Disney and liberal lunatics wan't this law repealed, so they can keep teaching their degeneracy to the kids and push their pedophilia.

All DeSantis did was to ban LGBTQ lessons and identity politics from schools and half the US is going crazy.

Good god, is this the kind of society that American soldiers died for back in WWII? This would not have happened had the Germans won the war.

Disney and liberal lunatics wan't this law repealed, so they can keep teaching their degeneracy to the kids and push their pedophilia.

All DeSantis did was to ban LGBTQ lessons and identity politics from schools and half the US is going crazy.

Good god, is this the kind of society that American soldiers died for back in WWII? This would not have happened had the Germans won the war.
Those "Germans " are at war with a minority in the US and those "Germans" are Americans now.

How Ghey?

Have you seen the polls on this bill?...even when democrats are polled they support the bill 65 to 32 .....its a good bill and will protect innocent kids and honor parental dominance over teachers....

Unfortunaly there are still many braindead people pumping money into Disney.

Its time for the Americans to rise up against the liberal Oligarchs.

Half the US is not going crazy. It's a small minority of radicals who have very loud voices and they control the media and educational institutions.

who says?

I don't know I kind of like Disney's idea of using dreamer instead of boys and girls...I think we should follow Disney's lead when trans demand to be acknowledged as their preferred gender, we should just refuse and use a neutral term like dreamers or just X.

I don't know I kind of like Disney's idea of using dreamer instead of boys and girls...I think we should follow Disney's lead when trans demand to be acknowledged as their preferred gender, we should just refuse and use a neutral term like dreamers or just X.
How do describe a women and a man.

Forum List

Back