Disney drops Tucker Carlson due to his racism

Disney is no longer advertising in the Tucker Carlson show after his latest racist comments regarding black people.
The question is what took them so long.
Racist comments? Only Racism I see comes from blacks nowadays. Ever heard of Al Sharpton?
But I thought blacks were blexiting.

Disney is no longer advertising in the Tucker Carlson show after his latest racist comments regarding black people.
The question is what took them so long.
Racist comments? Only Racism I see comes from blacks nowadays. Ever heard of Al Sharpton?
But I thought blacks were blexiting.
Actually I don't care. All they do is bellyache.

Disney, being "family oriented" and pro gay should NEVER have advertised on his show.
Whoa...butter my butt and call it a biscuit

Nothing I admire more than conclusions formed by profoundly sensible rationale

Tell me, How many bowls of alphabet soup did you have to eat
before you shit out enough letters to string that crap together

I dropped Disney after Walt died.
Disney ruined Star Wars and will ruin Marvel movies.
I was just going to say this. They have destroyed LucasFilms and are working on destroying Marvel Next. You would think they would stop turning off fans...but they are stupid so..

Apparently the entertainment industry hates making money now..
It's more about pushing the agenda now. Forget entertaining and making quality films.

I was just going to say this. They have destroyed LucasFilms and are working on destroying Marvel Next. You would think they would stop turning off fans...but they are stupid so..

It's more about pushing the agenda now. Forget entertaining and making quality films.
Well when you are only preaching to the choir you aren’t very effective. Let them go bankrupt I guess.

Well when you are only preaching to the choir you aren’t very effective. Let them go bankrupt I guess.
Disney made their money in Walt's day. War propaganda was a part of that.
Afterwards with the dawn of television and some pretty good movies, of which they never show any anymore.

Like Uncle Remus.
That North Carolina one..

Some kinda Seminole one, too.

They never show those anymore..now it's all about gender-bending with them, so they deserve to fail.

So what?....who goes to Disney during a pandemic?.....all of those bus loads of Chinamen walking around.....
Where it gets a little sketchy for Carlson in this case
is that Disney Corporation owns Fox News.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Tucky or you'll have to go start a $100 million podcast on Spotify .( "Hey. What'd you just say ?")

Damn, why must you lie. Disney owns ABC, not Fox.

Angelo did not lie.

Disney bought 20th Century Fox, and merged with them.

Fox Corp is owned by them now, but a separate division, run by Murdochs.

Disney made their money in Walt's day. War propaganda was a part of that.
Afterwards with the dawn of television and some pretty good movies, of which they never show any anymore.

Like Uncle Remus.
That North Carolina one..

Some kinda Seminole one, too.

They never show those anymore..now it's all about gender-bending with them, so they deserve to fail.
Yes they do.

So what?....who goes to Disney during a pandemic?.....all of those bus loads of Chinamen walking around.....

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Tucky or you'll have to go start a $100 million podcast on Spotify .( "Hey. What'd you just say ?")

Angelo did not lie.

You should have read your link more closely. From your link:
2) Fox Corp still exists, independent from Disney. It’s primarily a news and sports company now, though it does still own the Fox TV network.
Do you need an explanation of what "independent" means? Disney couldn't buy them because they are prohibited from owning more than one TV network, as I said, they already own ABC.

Angelo did not lie.

2) Fox Corp still exists, independent from Disney. It’s primarily a news and sports company now, though it does still own the Fox TV network.
Do you need an explanation of what "independent" means? Disney couldn't buy them because they are prohibited from owning more than one TV network, as I said, they already own ABC.

You my dear, said Disney owned ABC not Fox, and they do own Fox, so you were wrong.

I specifically said Fox Corp, though owned by Disney, was a separate division run by the Murdoch's, and Fox news is a part of Fox Corp Division.

Angelo did not lie.

You my dear, said Disney owned ABC not Fox, and they do own Fox, so you were wrong.

I specifically said Fox Corp, though owned by Disney, was a separate division run by the Murdoch's, and Fox news is a part of Fox Corp Division.

And I was correct, they can't own the TV assets of Fox Corp, it's against the freaking LAW. Once again, from your link:

What’s left for Murdoch are his many, many publications (the Wall Street Journal among them) as part of the company News Corp, and then the various holdings of Fox Corp, including Fox Sports, Fox News, and the Fox TV network. (That last one is still at Fox Corp because no one corporation can own more than one broadcast network, and Disney already owned ABC.)

Reading is fundamental, they are NOT a subsidiary of Disney.

If Disney thinks he's a racist, let them fire him. Or maybe they don't have the balls. Tucker would be great on OAN. Fox is slipping badly.

Forum List

Back