Disney drops Tucker Carlson due to his racism

Disney is no longer advertising in the Tucker Carlson show after his latest racist comments regarding black people.
The question is what took them so long.

Tucker Carlson is the least racist talking head on cable news. So you're telling us gravity has reversed the direction of its pull? Care to test out that theory in some high and windy location?

These slots should easily be filled he is must watch tv
They will be. These third party boycotts are rarely, if ever, effective. Off the top of my head, I can't think of one that has actually worked.
Took out bill O’Reilly
That one is a little murkier though. It wasn't really about what was said on air but what was occurring behind the scenes. It's the difference between actual wrongdoing and expressing an opinion. That's why the organization stood behind Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Mr. Carlson's past comments that people lit their hair on fire over and why I assume they will do the same here.

Tucker Carlson is the least racist talking head on cable news. So you're telling us gravity has reversed the direction of its pull? Care to test out that theory in some high and windy location?
There actually has been a paradigm shift from the left of sorts. It must be driving Rachel and the guys crazy.
1591909380113.png

I dropped Disney after Walt died.
Disney ruined Star Wars and will ruin Marvel movies.
I was just going to say this. They have destroyed LucasFilms and are working on destroying Marvel Next. You would think they would stop turning off fans...but they are stupid so..

Apparently the entertainment industry hates making money now..

Last edited:
I dropped Disney after Walt died.
Disney ruined Star Wars and will ruin Marvel movies.
I was just going to say this. They have destroyed LucasFilms and are working on destroying Marvel Next. You would think they would stop turning off fans...but they are stupid so..

Apparently the entertainment industry hates making money yet now..
They ruined Times Square in NY.
It used to be the city that never sleeps before they
moved in.

Disney is no longer advertising in the Tucker Carlson show after his latest racist comments regarding black people.
The question is what took them so long.

I can't think of a single incendiary or racist thing that Tucker has said on his program. Of course, the term "racist" is just a dog whistle for the Far Left that they use when they really mean "Free Enterprise"
Racist has come to mean " not seen openly sucking black toes."

So what?....who goes to Disney during a pandemic?.....all of those bus loads of Chinamen walking around.....
Where it gets a little sketchy for Carlson in this case
is that Disney Corporation owns Fox News.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Tucky or you'll have to go start a $100 million podcast on Spotify .( "Hey. What'd you just say ?")

Damn, why must you lie. Disney owns ABC, not Fox.

Forum List

Back