Disney drops Tucker Carlson due to his racism

Disney is no longer advertising in the Tucker Carlson show after his latest racist comments regarding black people.
The question is what took them so long.

What did Disney not drop? The sexualization of kids and the push to expose them to homosexuals and transgendered mental patients.

They have bragged that "every" film in the future will feature homosexuals and "question gender".

Disney is no longer advertising in the Tucker Carlson show after his latest racist comments regarding black people.

What racism?

The link provides zero evidence of “racism”.
HEY!!!!
It's the narrative!!!... you can't just go around and defy the narrative!!!!!!!!!!

I dropped Disney after Walt died.
You can't just drop Disney. They're everywhere.
Like artificial sweeteners or PCB's.
You cant drop them. Cable companies are forced to pay them and you are forced to include them in your packages. If you are foolish enough to pay for TV.

Modern television programming exists primarily to foster "right thinking" through constant propaganda, and to present the viewer with endless commercial advertisements.

Anyone who pays for that is an idiot.

Good question. Disney has been on their knees servicing authoritarian leftists for years.

This is just proof Carlson is effectively challenging the liars that populate the media.

Disney is having a Antifa day at the end of June. Choice of purple hair dye or paint ball armour with price of admission.

You cant drop them. Cable companies are forced to pay them and you are forced to include them in your packages. If you are foolish enough to pay for TV.

Modern television programming exists primarily to foster "right thinking" through constant propaganda, and to present the viewer with endless commercial advertisements.

Anyone who pays for that is an idiot.

I dropped all of that degenerate filth when in 2010 my ten year old daughter home sick from school, ended up watching "Say yes to the Dress" with two lesbians picking out dresses. I called dish and said "come get your shit out of my house"

So what?....who goes to Disney during a pandemic?.....all of those bus loads of Chinamen walking around.....
Where it gets a little sketchy for Carlson in this case
is that Disney Corporation owns Fox News.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you Tucky or you'll have to go start a $100 million podcast on Spotify .( "Hey. What'd you just say ?")
Disney doesn't actually own Fox News. They bought the entertainment side of 21st Century Fox while the news, sports, TV stations, etc were spun off into a new company called Fox Corp.

narratives.png

Typical leftist fascism. Don't like a point someone makes that disagrees with the accepted narrative? - Banish them.... hate them...ruin them.
1984 is happening right before our eyes.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope! That is the Trump Republican modus operandi, to the T.

Anyone who differs with Trump, is demeaned, dragged over the coals, threatened, smeared at every turn....

You know it!!

It is clear as day.
The press, the democrats, Facebook, Twitter, Kapernik, Mark Cuban, the ambassador to the Ukrainian, Romney, senator Murkowski, those R Senators who quit, Jeff Sessions....

You all go after the throats of all who differ with Trump....

Trump believes he's God, and vengeance is his.... contrary to what the Bible states, and you all follow his lead, like clockwork. Why do you do that?

Typical leftist fascism. Don't like a point someone makes that disagrees with the accepted narrative? - Banish them.... hate them...ruin them.
1984 is happening right before our eyes.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope! That is the Trump Republican modus operandi, to the T.

Anyone who differs with Trump, is demeaned, dragged over the coals, threatened, smeared at every turn....

You know it!!

It is clear as day.
The press, the democrats, Facebook, Twitter, Kapernik, Mark Cuban, the ambassador to the Ukrainian, Romney, senator Murkowski, those R Senators who quit, Jeff Sessions....

You all go after the throats of all who differ with Trump....

Trump believes he's God, and vengeance is his.... contrary to what the Bible states, and you all follow his lead, like clockwork. Why do you do that?
Well... I don't really like Trump...sooo

I don't watch entertainment television, and hardly any films that come from that particuar studio or its progeny. Admittedly, I do watch Disney-connected news services, but that's necessary education. It's good to know what the enemy is thinking.
Same reason I watch "Meet The Press" every Sunday AM. Opposition research. I wanna see what they're up to.

Forum List

Back