Dismal Biden November Jobs Report less than half what was predicted.

Rambunctious
Is that the same market the left was bragging about a few weeks ago?? Don't see them bragging about it now.

Guess they never learned the markets go up. The markets go down. Hell the market was cranking for Trump. Then it wasn't. LOL

Every day is filled with LIES for these RWI's.

Trump losses 4 million total jobs in 4 years........Best Economy Ever they say.
Biden Gains Jobs EVERY month...............Let's go Brandon

Nostra is my favorite retard on this message board.
So you think hitting about 40% of the expected number of jobs is good?

Makes sense since you probably got a lot of 40s in school.

Every day is filled with LIES for these RWI's.

Trump losses 4 million total jobs in 4 years........Best Economy Ever they say.
Biden Gains Jobs EVERY month...............Let's go Brandon

Nostra is my favorite retard on this message board.
They are no longer a political party. What else can we expect from these willful ignoramuses. After all, look at who they worshipped. A criminal who stole money from a children's cancer charity, created an illegal university and stole $40 million, a tax cheat, a bank fraud cheat, a campaign finance cheat, an insurrectionist and traitor to this country, and after all that, let hundreds of thousands die from a virus calling it a hoax. When you kiss the feet of a worthless piece of shit like that, what does that make them?

Media fed crap.
You know, if you weren't such an ignoramus and a liar, you would have taken my link and dissected it with a link of your own. You didn't. You're a total failure and easy as shit to bury. Get lost. You have nothing in this fight.

And your counter argument is? That's right, it doesn't exist.
My counter argument is the economy sucks and its not going to get better until Biden is gone....so no whitewashing by you fools on the left will change that fact....energy costs and government hand outs are my evidence...

Best year on record. No other year ever saw this many jobs added. No other year ever saw this big of a percentage drop (37.3%) in the unemployment rate for a given year.
Once again, Dipshit. The economy was shut down. Pedo Joe is falling way short of what should be done. 40% this month. He sucks.

My counter argument is the economy sucks and its not going to get better until Biden is gone....so no whitewashing by you fools on the left will change that fact....energy costs and government hand outs are my evidence...
LOL

Under Biden, 6 million jobs added, 5.0% GDP growth, unemployment rate DOWN 33% -- rightards: Biden's economy sucks!

Under Trump, 3 million jobs lost, 1.3% GDP growth, unemployment rate UP 34% -- rightards: Best economy evah!

rotfl-gif.288736

Once again, Dipshit. The economy was shut down. Pedo Joe is falling way short of what should be done. 40% this month. He sucks.
Ms Faun uses post covid numbers and shut down numbers to try and defend Joe and bash Trump...she is dishonest as hell....

Because Trump recommended the country shut down. He was [unfortunately] the president. He gets the blame.

LOL

Under Biden, 6 million jobs added, 5.0% GDP growth, unemployment rate DOWN 33% -- rightards: Biden's economy sucks!

Under Trump, 3 million jobs lost, 1.3% GDP growth, unemployment rate UP 34% -- rightards: Best economy evah!

rotfl-gif.288736
Pedo Joe producing 40% of the jobs expected.

:oops8:

Forum List

Back