Dislike for Ilhan Omar and AOC could tip House to Republicans in 2020: Internal Democratic poll

Those reps are not helping out their own party. They seem too concerned with self serving interests. Supporting progressives against centrists in red districts is stupidity personified.

I have no issues with any of them. None whatsoever. I think the OP might be jealous of their looks, body and brains.

I want to add, isn't abortion, the supreme court, and tramps immigration policy enough to get the republicans out to vote. Lets not forget the WALL.
I realize Democrats think shit looks good thanks for proving it.

Isn't abortion enough for trampers and the judges on the bench. Oh no its guns for you, isn't it. Or the wall that has not been started?? Take your pick. What is it you like about the liar and crook in the oval office?
First, abortion should be left as is, which it is, so shut up. Guns should carry certain responsibility with ownership, and the wall has been started-read a damn newspaper. Liar and crook? That's your opinion and a bad one-from your posts I would say the same about you.

I have no issues with any of them. None whatsoever. I think the OP might be jealous of their looks, body and brains.

I want to add, isn't abortion, the supreme court, and tramps immigration policy enough to get the republicans out to vote. Lets not forget the WALL.
I realize Democrats think shit looks good thanks for proving it.

Isn't abortion enough for trampers and the judges on the bench. Oh no its guns for you, isn't it. Or the wall that has not been started?? Take your pick. What is it you like about the liar and crook in the oval office?
Dodge noted

Forum List

Back