Disgusting CNN

Same with Lori Lightfoot and Pritzker here in Chicago, Illinois

God forbid there is ever a woman elected president or vice president
I think only men should hold office in government
I wouldn't hold all women accountable for the actions of dunces like Whitmer, who shouldn't be in
charge of a hot dog stand. We have a female governor here who I'm not too thrilled with.

On the other hand the governor of South Dakota is doing a wonderful job so lets not act like leftists
and pigeon hole people.

I wouldn't hold all women accountable for the actions of dunces like Whitmer, who shouldn't be in
charge of a hot dog stand. We have a female governor here who I'm not too thrilled with.

On the other hand the governor of South Dakota is doing a wonderful job so lets not act like leftists
and pigeon hole people.
Im not nor would I

I don't think a women should be president or vice president
and think men alone should hold office in government

Disgusting governor Whitmer. She and her lesbian AG will be history at our very next opportunity.

I am not a Michigan person, but they have the 4th highest death-toll in the country at 4,392 with 50 of them just yesterday. I cannot condemn the actions of that Governor, when I am sitting in a state with the 33rd highest death-toll, only 2 more died yesterday. Every state is different. A one size fit all solution will not work. On march 19th, Michigan had suffered only 1 death out of 110 cases of Covid-19 it is now 61 days later, there are 4,392 dead there and they have been managing 46,326 cases. This shit is still very serious in Michigan.

During the auto-bailout Trump supported letting Michigan die. He still does.
well considering it is a swing state and one in which I live during the summer I will make sure plenty of people around here know how the piece of trash trump supporters feel about the state. You know I love looking at the bow ties a relitive left around a certain state back in the day. i like to think of the ancestors of Trump supporters howling in pain as he went thru that state.

Disgusting governor Whitmer. She and her lesbian AG will be history at our very next opportunity.

I am not a Michigan person, but they have the 4th highest death-toll in the country at 4,392 with 50 of them just yesterday. I cannot condemn the actions of that Governor, when I am sitting in a state with the 33rd highest death-toll, only 2 more died yesterday. Every state is different. A one size fit all solution will not work. On march 19th, Michigan had suffered only 1 death out of 110 cases of Covid-19 it is now 61 days later, there are 4,392 dead there and they have been managing 46,326 cases. This shit is still very serious in Michigan.

I can understand that she, in her leftist way, is concerned about this disease that plagues leftist states, but her behaviour is UNCONSTITIONAL (federal and Michigan).

Like NY, our problem is REGIONAL -- DETROIT. Get 50 miles out of Detroit and you'd never know anything was going on except the trampled freedoms and the easily manipulated living in fear that if they catch this virus, they've got a death sentence.

She has stolen power from the Republican legislature and is operating illegally. Short of actually taking up arms we have no choice but the court, and the election a couple years off.

These state and local tyrants will eventually face the will of the People and I hope they dont forget. They wont if these leaders cause too much economic destruction. I see a LOT of businesses not coming back in Michigan.

Im not nor would I

You claim to not be like leftists in the way that they pigeon hole people yet you just made clear you are.
Good point.

Im not nor would I

You claim to not be like leftists in the way that they pigeon hole people yet you just made clear you are.
Good point.
ROFLMFAO

You pigeon hole me with leftists because of my opinion
and associate all Democrats with 'leftists'

CHECK YOURSELF BITCH

well considering it is a swing state and one in which I live during the summer I will make sure plenty of people around here know how the piece of trash trump supporters feel about the state. You know I love looking at the bow ties a relitive left around a certain state back in the day. i like to think of the ancestors of Trump supporters howling in pain as he went thru that state.

wtf kind of response is this?

It's word salad and is beneath your ancestors.

Here's hoping your ancestors don't howl at you.

wtf kind of response is this?

It's word salad and is beneath your ancestors.

Here's hoping your ancestors don't howl at you.
yep, below me. as your ilk say things like let my state die. hate begets hate. Ya , I listen to the shit come out the trumpets mouth and ya I like to remind the south where that hate got them in the past. Do I feel bad? Hell no. No empathy for me no empathy for you. My ancestors are proud.

You pigeon hole me with leftists because of my opinion
Because that opinion says 50% of the population
is unfit to hold office. That opinion is overly broad sweeping, biased and just plain stupid...just like a leftist
would come up with.

and associate all Democrats with 'leftists'
Democrats aren't leftists?
Why are you so dumb...just like a leftist.

Link or be known a liar.
Here you go, crying baby snowflake: Trump Slams Auto Bailout, Chrysler Exec Fires Back
Chrysler should have and could have filed for business reorganization just like Ford did instead of
nuzzling up to the Uncle Scam's taxpayer money filled teats like a whining, whimpering nursing piglet.

Michigan was not going to "die" if Chrysler's gross union driven mismanagement wasn't erased by Washington DC. Ford is doing just fine. Like most leftists your head is too far up your rectum to see reality.

and pigeon hole people.
Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, I rest my case or do you need me to go on?

She is a hero and is supported by the voters in Michigan. These protestors have ties to right wing extremists. Quoting a right wing extremist does not mean anything.

I don't believe it is a swing state this year. Female voters supported Democrats with 60% of the vote in 2018. I do believe that will happen again.

Forum List

Back