Disgruntled wife?

Arresmillao

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
Melania Trump taped making derogatory remarks about Donald and Ivanka – report
Stephanie Winston Wolkoff reportedly taped the first lady’s ‘harsh comments’ and plans to share them in a book, Melania & Me
Martin Pengelly
@MartinPengelly
Tue 25 Aug 2020 09.02 EDTLast modified on Tue 25 Aug 2020 10.21 EDT

Melania Trump will speak at the Republican national convention on Tuesday night, in the shadow of an extraordinary report that she was taped making derogatory comments about her husband’s adult children and even Donald Trump himself.

On Monday the media reporter Yashar Ali cited unnamed sources in reporting that Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former friend and adviser, “taped the first lady” and plans to share the remarks in her book.

They include “harsh comments about Ivanka Trump, the president’s elder daughter and a senior adviser”, Ali wrote.

Melania & Me is out on 1 September.

SO, WHAT'S THE EXCUSE FOR THIS ONE, DISGRUNTLED WIFE? HAAAA HA HA HA....

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff reportedly taped the first lady’s ‘harsh comments’ and plans to share them in a book, Melania & Me
Martin Pengelly
@MartinPengelly

Melania Trump will speak at the Republican national convention on Tuesday night, in the shadow of an extraordinary report that she was taped making derogatory comments about her husband’s adult children and even Donald Trump himself.

On Monday the media reporter Yashar Ali cited unnamed sources in reporting that Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former friend and adviser, “taped the first lady” and plans to share the remarks in her book.

They include “harsh comments about Ivanka Trump, the president’s elder daughter and a senior adviser”, Ali wrote.

Your link doesn't comply with your thread title...would you care to try again?....

Martin Pengelly
@MartinPengelly

We cannot talk about your family here, so I'll pass, though she does have my sympathies.

Martin Pengelly
@MartinPengelly

1. Anyone who has never said a derogatory word about their significant other at some point or another HAS NO SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

2. 'Un-named sources' = 'made up BS / lies"....always.

Martin Pengelly
@MartinPengelly

Could it be a conspiracy against the pussygrabber that everyone talks horrors about him, or is it just that he is the worst scumbag in the world?...

1598391589712.png

Let's look at the evidence. Martin Pengelly reports that media reporter Yashar Ali cites unnamed sources that claim that a "former" friend of the 1st Lady, Stephanie Wolkoff might have salacious information on a tape she (illegally) made of a conversation she had with the 1st Lady. This is freaking junk but the desperate angry left laps it up like pablum.

Martin Pengelly
@MartinPengelly

Even if the claimed story was true, it would be irrelevant, Any wife has bad days, on which she could easily say very bad things about her husband.

But nothing at the OP's link even hints at any of the claims made based on it.

Fake news.

Martin Pengelly
@MartinPengelly

Could it be a conspiracy against the pussygrabber that everyone talks horrors about him, or is it just that he is the worst scumbag in the world?...

View attachment 379738
Are you talking about the finger rapist?....

Martin Pengelly
@MartinPengelly

All I can say is she should get herself a really good attorney, you know everyone with WH access has to sign an NDA. Breaking them could get expensive.

Forum List

Back