Disgraceful Behavior

Rjohnson

Rookie
Oct 28, 2012
Trump may not be the greatest President we've ever had but there are certain people who have acted shamefully. Certain people have been out to get Trump before he was even inaugurated.
Some people went as far as to make a commercial that had actors asking about 38 electors not to give their electoral votes to Trump. Martin Sheen was one of them. I say "HOW DARE THEM!" If Hillary had won the electoral vote, I would've been unhappy, but I wouldn't have asked the electors not to give her the electoral votes she won. Asking those electors to not do their jobs was shameful. Every one of those actors and the other people who were responsible for that commercial should be ashamed of themselves.
And even after the electoral college gave the votes to Trump, certain people were trying to persuade Congress not to give the electoral votes to him. That disgraceful behavior is intolerable in my book.

Trump may not be the greatest President we've ever had but there are certain people who have acted shamefully. Certain people have been out to get Trump before he was even inaugurated.
Some people went as far as to make a commercial that had actors asking about 38 electors not to give their electoral votes to Trump. Martin Sheen was one of them. I say "HOW DARE THEM!" If Hillary had won the electoral vote, I would've been unhappy, but I wouldn't have asked the electors not to give her the electoral votes she won. Asking those electors to not do their jobs was shameful. Every one of those actors and the other people who were responsible for that commercial should be ashamed of themselves.
And even after the electoral college gave the votes to Trump, certain people were trying to persuade Congress not to give the electoral votes to him. That disgraceful behavior is intolerable in my book.
You need a link...and lobbying votes is as old as America itself.

Not electoral votes.

Not electoral votes.
Oh yes you can.....Not every state makes the electoral votes follow the popular vote or the party line vote...

Disgraceful Behavior
Like lies, corny nicknames, inciting violence and racism, enriching himself at the taxpayer's expense, alienating out allies while snuggling up to dictators, and so on?

Not electoral votes.
Oh yes you can.....Not every state makes the electoral votes follow the popular vote or the party line vote...
I wasn't aware of that. Could you provide a link for me? I thought it was a constitutional thing.

Not electoral votes.
I wasn't aware of that. Could you provide a link for me? I thought it was a constitutional thing.
The Constitution leaves it up to the states just like the voting laws...

Not electoral votes.
The Constitution leaves it up to the states just like the voting laws...
Thank you very much for the link. I read it and it appears that 48 states have to follow their states' votes and required to vote with that number. Two states are as you say, can change it to the popular vote.

" Forty-eight states and the District of Columbia have a winner-take-all policy that the Electoral College must follow. That means that a candidate who wins, say, 51% of the state’s popular vote is awarded 100% of the state’s electors."

Do you agree?

Forum List

Back