Disco music is taking over the World.!

Disco was annoying, but I'm not sure it sucked. With the passing of time I have come to appreciate some disco, if only because it takes me back to a particular memory.

What sucks is the state of Rock and Roll today. It's certainly not what it used to be. As proof, I have my 29 year old daughter who is an avid collector of classic Rock... on vinyl.

Disco makes me feel good. Someone told me that the Disco beat goes straight to the libido.?
The Disco music I listen to is like a drug. A natural high.!!

Disco will never ever take over the world ever again, it was the shittiest part of the 70s (alongside with punk and new wave), it exposed too many fraudulent talentless hacks who didn't have longevity...

Disco will never ever take over the world ever again, it was the shittiest part of the 70s (alongside with punk and new wave), it exposed too many fraudulent talentless hacks who didn't have longevity...
Your opinion.The Disco D.J. are making millions of dollars in Europe and all over the world. I am a D.J. I never could listen to Rock and Roll music, it sounded like noise to me.

Your opinion.The Disco D.J. are making millions of dollars in Europe and all over the world. I am a D.J. I never could listen to Rock and Roll music, it sounded like noise to me.

Disco sounded like a complete mess, nothing but a bunch of untalented posers who were gaining success because of studio trickery happening then, the music was nothing but sex sex sex

Forum List

Back