Dippy Waterhead-Schultz's IT staffer faces more charges

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Case expands against Wasserman Schultz's ex-IT aide

It is becoming even more clear why Dippy was so adamant about getting that laptop from the DC police chief. Even going as far as threatening "consequences" if he didn't comply. Now that the DOJ isn't run by leftist sociopaths, hopefully we will see some real prosecutions of these political whores that have thoroughly corrupted the government.

well,,my main concern is whether or not her relatives came here from Uranus,,beemed the bitch on the ship,,and took her back home to avoid going to jail

i hope that all children under the age of 18 did not see that footage of Debbie Wasserman without her makeup being grilled by an officer,,,,it was almost as scary as linda blair spinning her head

i hope that all children under the age of 18 did not see that footage of Debbie Wasserman without her makeup being grilled by an officer,,,,it was almost as scary as linda blair spinning her head
Most parents had turned their children head from watching that rated "R" stuff, towards something more rated "PG", like this.

tumblr_inline_mmgsixz5Sn1qz4rgp.gif

• Banned
i havent seen her on TV for quite some time,,anyone think she snuck into Mexico or Canada?

Once the heat is off she'll be out there parroting whatever insipid shit her handlers have written for her. I doubt she ever faces charges even if crimes are uncovered.

i havent seen her on TV for quite some time,,anyone think she snuck into Mexico or Canada?

Once the heat is off she'll be out there parroting whatever insipid shit her handlers have written for her. I doubt she ever faces charges even if crimes are uncovered.
im gonna really feel sorry for the chick that may have to share a cell with her,,,i can already vision her saying,,,,,take me now God,,,Please! Take Me Now !!!

im gonna really feel sorry for the chick that may have to share a cell with her,,,i can already vision her saying,,,,,take me now God,,,Please! Take Me Now !!!

To a leftist, government is God, so her wish would already be granted.

Forum List

Back