Diplomats Say Iran Removed Equipment

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Sounds like more war propaganda to me.

And that is all it is. The warhawks on this site will get their silly war. I hope they're ready for the consequences.

No one wants a war, fool. But diplomacy hasn't worked with Iran in the past 30 years or so.

It's difficult to have diplomacy when you have absolutely no diplomatic ties. You should know this so who is the fool here? Like I said, I hope you are ready for the consequences. From where I sit I'm not sure the average American is. My rationale about why I don't think blasting on Iran is necessary would be wasted on you so I won't even bother with it. The decision has already been made and there is nothing stopping what's coming and after it's done nobody will ever know if it was really necessary or not.

And that is all it is. The warhawks on this site will get their silly war. I hope they're ready for the consequences.

The Democrats screamed for 4 years that Bush was gonna attack Iran. He never did. Now you retards are screaming Obama plans to attack Iran? OBAMA? REALLY? YOU ARE SERIOUS? Obama?
ya never know
he might do it if he's lagging in the polls

It wouldn't be the first October surprise.

Anyone with any common sense should suspect Iran is playing with developing a nuclear weapon. They are lying their asses off when they claim it's all for energy.

how do you know that!? why Iran have to always lie and US always say truth? huh?

You would think we almost have to. But who knows?

there is a reason US with all those troops around don't dare to do it...most likely you're high ups don't say a thing about it.but let me say it that if US attack iran,iran will easily seal Strait of Hormuz and 40% of world oil will be trapped in persian gulf.you can imagine what a chaos will world go through.it's one of the several reasons why they don't dare to attack iran.

One US Carrier group could easily keep the Straits of Hormuz open. And if I'm not mistaken we have about 6 groups available. With at least two of them already within striking distance of your pitiful Navy.

it's true you're navy is more powerful than us but pitiful!? are you serious?if our army is pitiful then why US and other countries so much afraid of their powers that spend billions of dollars for sanctions against iran!? huh?
and technology is not only option for success.for example Iran -iraq war.iraq equipped with most professional weapons of US an Soviet Union armies ( and of course support of all of the world)and couldn't come in iran borders for even 1 meter after 8 years of war.(and yes we didn't forget which helped iraq to murder Persian people).and in strait of hormuz iran have geographical advantage(most important factor in war)
and it seems you don't know a thing about persian people.most important reason that we could win against iraq is our PEOPLE.no matter what kind of government we have if war happen we will fight.we're not like afghans or arabs in iraq that can simply stand and watch foreign armies roaming in their country.it's true our government is so cruel(and i hate them for their policies) but we cannot just see someone from other country comes in our country and make Decision for our future.
anyway war with iran is not that simple.iran is so much bigger than iraq or afghanistan,have so much stronger army than iraq or afghanistan,have so much patriotic people than iraq or afghanistan,have more influence on world economy than iraq or afghanistan(note that with sealing strait of hormuz iran can cut 40% of world oil)

and you didn't explain about you're biased opinion about nuclear issue.please make it clear why iran have to lie.

Last edited:
Well there you have it folks. Looks like some iranian kid or perhaps a troll who would like some civil discourse on why he deserves to get bombed.

Well there you have it folks. Looks like some iranian kid or perhaps a troll who would like some civil discourse on why he deserves to get bombed.

you overrate you're self.calling me kid :cuckoo:

on this forum i saw lot of people have biased opinions about iran without any knowledge about our idealism.this government man over here always say americans wants war.we all making fun of them but when i see this people on this forum...they insult persian people,saying iran have to be bombed without any reason.seriously what does iran did to US that deserved to be bombed? huh? you can make fun of me but this will just show you're common sense...

Iran's military would fall as fast as Iraq's did, And we could start tomorrow as long as we didn't care about occupation. But again, no one wants war.

Iran's military would fall as fast as Iraq's did, And we could start tomorrow as long as we didn't care about occupation. But again, no one wants war.

just irans active military(550000 men) is more than all of iraqs army(480000).besides iran have over 350000 reserve men and have over 11 Million basij force that can be used for support.over 100000 of basij is trained like military.over 135000 forces from IRGC(revolutionary guard) that have navy,air force and ground force of their own.I don't see any similarity in irans military power and iraqs military power.

it seems at least high ups from you're country wants war as they always say this.

Last edited:

on this forum i saw lot of people have biased opinions about iran without any knowledge about our idealism.this government man over here always say americans wants war.we all making fun of them but when i see this people on this forum...they insult persian people,saying iran have to be bombed without any reason.seriously what does iran did to US that deserved to be bombed? huh? you can make fun of me but this will just show you're common sense...

the way your government treats women and the citizens stand by and let it happen is enough reason to bomb your entire country

the way your government treats women and the citizens stand by and let it happen is enough reason to bomb your entire country

yes i agree with you that our government is very cruel(you can know what side i am in iran just by seeing my ava and sig) but we can change it.nobody wants you're help(you're help is killing these women and citizen you spoke of so we don't want you're help)

Last edited:

yes i agree with you that our government is very cruel(you can know what side i am in iran just by seeing my ava and sig) but we can change it.nobody wants you're help(you're help is killing these women and citizen you spoke of so we don't want you're help)

you aren't going to change anything through voting and nothing is going to change until islam is removed from your government

if you dont get help, you will never get what you seek

just review iranian revolution in 1979 then you can get it.one of the important reasons that we can not change it soon is US.because US keep their armies around iran if we wanna do something they say "shut the fuck up you want weakening iran so that US can attack iran!?."
and they use these excuse for killing everyone in their path.and you have to have balls to face them.you don't have any idea how cruel they can be.
Edit: don't misunderstand this.nobody says we want another revolution we just wanna skip some taboos from our government.another revolution will just bring chaos in our country.we're already have fastet rate of growing in science and technology in world and we don't want to ruin it.we already suffering from brain drains in iran(most drain brain in the world).we just wanna make our self clear to world and seek freedom step by step.

Last edited:

just review iranian revolution in 1979 then you can get it.one of the important reasons that we can not change it soon is US.because US keep their armies around iran if we wanna do something they say "shut the fuck up you want weakening iran so that US can attack iran!?."
and they use these excuse for killing everyone in their path.and you have to have balls to face them.you don't have any idea how cruel they can be.
Edit: don't misunderstand this.nobody says we want another revolution we just wanna skip some taboos from our government.another revolution will just bring chaos in our country.we're already have fastet rate of growing in science and technology in world and we don't want to ruin it.we already suffering from brain drains in iran(most drain brain in the world).we just wanna make our self clear to world and seek freedom step by step.
sorry, but that's just INSANE
the US has nothing to do with what goes on inside your country and hasnt since 1979
if Carter had been a better president your country could have had a much better outcome than it had

and i have a clue for you
even WE had outside help to gain our freedom

the US has nothing to do with what goes on inside your country and hasnt since 1979
if Carter had been a better president your country could have had a much better outcome than it had

I don't think you get my point...as I said they use it for excuse to stop us.I accept with you that US don't have anything to do with events in iran but we can not deny influence of US actions in region on our country.can we?

the problem is we can not trust foreign people.we experience a lot about our relationship with chinese and russians in last 30 years.they just seek their own interests.history show that every country that came to help iran wants just irans oil and gas.

I don't think you get my point...as I said they use it for excuse to stop us.I accept with you that US don't have anything to do with events in iran but we can not deny influence of US actions in region on our country.can we?

the problem is we can not trust foreign people.we experience a lot about our relationship with chinese and russians in last 30 years.they just seek their own interests.history show that every country that came to help iran wants just irans oil and gas.

we just want you to enter the modern world and stop living like its the 1300s. that will require dropping islam, giving women rights, etc

You are in iran like i am on mars, and i doubt you're even iranian. Even your bad english skills is not that of an iranian, i'd bet you are some internet arab muslim teen in fucking NJ or michigan. Asswipe.

The US and others ARE going to attack iran this year, and not a moment too soon... :clap2:

Forum List

Back