Diplomats Say Iran Removed Equipment

Lol! The "incident" Only dishonest jerks could call a deliberate attack on a non-combat US Naval technical ship an "incident." Your entire existence oozes dishonesty as further proven by the "israel was under attack" bullshit. Do you know anything at all about the 6 day war? Of course not! Dumbfucking ****.

You're a fucking zero, plain and simple. It was a spy ship operating in a war zone, and how come racist trash like you screams about this event - but never mentions the USS Stark, or other events where friendly fire killed US troops?Please choke to death at yr next meal animal asshole.

Adding more fuel to the fire LOL:

"Responsible security planning requires preparation for threats that are possible, though perhaps unlikely today. The lessons of military history remain clear: unpredictable, irrational conflicts occur. Military forces must prepare to counter weapons and capabilities that exist or will exist in the near term even if no immediate likely scenarios for war are at hand. To maximize deterrence of WMD use, it is essential US forces prepare to use nuclear weapons effectively and that US forces are determined to employ nuclear weapons if necessary to prevent or retaliate against WMD use."

yeah :rolleyes: Israel wasnt under attack at the time of the USS Liberty incident

only antisemites ever even bring it up

So those USS Liberty survivors who spoke about it are anti-Semitic?

Rotfl! This pure Divedick bowlshit. You can't even come close to discussing the facts so you do what you always do.....whine like a little bitch. Ring that buzzer and get your diaper changed you broke dick uneducated overdue suicidal ****.
keep on proving you are nothing but a fucking moron
its quite humorous

Like I said earlier, you never back up your claims.

Lol! The "incident" Only dishonest jerks could call a deliberate attack on a non-combat US Naval technical ship an "incident." Your entire existence oozes dishonesty as further proven by the "israel was under attack" bullshit. Do you know anything at all about the 6 day war? Of course not! Dumbfucking ****.

You're a fucking zero, plain and simple. It was a spy ship operating in a war zone, and how come racist trash like you screams about this event - but never mentions the USS Stark, or other events where friendly fire killed US troops?Please choke to death at yr next meal animal asshole.

Why did Israel pay money to the families of the sailors if it did nothing wrong you fucking ****? Show it was in a war zone.

You accuse me of being racist? Rotfl!!!! How do you know I've never said anything about the Stark? You don't. Since you absolutely suck at this all you can do is lie and whine like a leetle bitch.

I don't understand at all why the U.S. Liberty discussion has anything to do with racism. Sounds like someone is trying to stop the conversation.

Forum List

Back