Mac n cheese
Super cold modelo in a frozen mug
What are you having?

Funny you should ask. I'm on a diet.

dinner%20tonight.jpg
playin' for the '20 election comrade.....?:alcoholic:
~S~

Da. Svedanya and all that.

Are there tubes in that amp? Because I'm thinking it's too new for that. Looks like transistors!

Not tube, sadly. That's a 90's model Princeton 112 Plus that's solid state. Picked it up yesterday for $20, worth only $150-$175. It has reverb and channel-switching, dirty channel almost sounds good, but not as good as an old Princeton.

That's just after tubes and sounds good at least.

The left hated that movie. They made fun of preppers and called them "paranoid" for thinking the Russians would take over this country.

They're not laughing now, though, eh? :21:

Only because the russians dumped communism. If they were still commies the bed wetters would be blaming the brits for hacking their shit and exposing their corruption in the primaries...

Of course that isn't how they would put it.

Lmao hell naw. Russians own our president. They own our exec branch.That's why he always pisses russia off.
Because they own him.. lol

They are that stupid....

God knows how much paint they have to huff to make them that stupid....

Alligator filet
Swordfish filet
Stuffed sweet peppers
Mac n cheese
What are you having?

Being a real Cracker I have eaten gator many times in my life.

I have never really liked it all that much. Too strong of a flavor. To mellow that game flavor out you have to soak it in milk or prepare it some way or another.

Nowadays I just pass whenever it is offered.

Tonight we just had spaghetti because our granddaughter was visiting and that is what she likes. However, this weekend it will be slow smoked spareribs on the Big Green Egg.

Lmao hell naw. Russians own our president. They own our exec branch.That's why he always pisses russia off.
Because they own him.. lol

They are that stupid....

God knows how much paint they have to huff to make them that stupid....

It blows my mind man. I mean, sure trump is a dummy. He says stupid shit a lot
But HOLY SHIT TDS is real!

Alligator filet
Swordfish filet
Stuffed sweet peppers
Mac n cheese
What are you having?

I have never really liked it all that much. Too strong of a flavor. To mellow that game flavor out you have to soak it in milk or prepare it some way or another.

Tonight we just had spaghetti because our granddaughter was visiting and that is what she likes. However, this weekend it will be slow smoked spareribs on the Big Green Egg.
I did consider that and the toughness. So I brined it for 48 hours in salt water. I hope that helps!

Alligator filet
Swordfish filet
Stuffed sweet peppers
Mac n cheese
What are you having?

Gator is better than Shark and Stingray. :dunno:

Compared to bluegill or bream it sucks!

Pfft! Reds or Yellows! ;)

Alligator filet
Swordfish filet
Stuffed sweet peppers
Mac n cheese
What are you having?

I fucking loooove grilled shark. Smoked with a hint of pecan wood, lemon juice, garlic and cayenne pepper

Alligator filet
Swordfish filet
Stuffed sweet peppers
Mac n cheese
What are you having?

I have always liked the small sand sharks. Cubed and breaded stingray is good. Almost could pass for scallops if it is a young stingray. The bigger they are the tougher.

Reds are good but are really delicate. You have to be careful how you cook it or else it will fall apart on you. Like saltwater trout

I love Snook.

Always wanted to try stingray.
Had a mana ray get real close to me and my boy at perdido key a couple years ago and thought about bear wrestling that bitch and cooking it on a fire right on the sand.
But I settled for swimming away and raw oysters instead.

With recuperating from the hip replacement the Wife has done all the cooking lately.........:206:
Come get some swordfish bro

Hell,she'd have to drive,I cant even get in my damn truck yet!
I dont want her wrecking your shit lol
You know how da females drive lol

I'd have be her truck,mines way to high for me to climb into just yet.
Hell,I can barely climb into her Tacoma.

With recuperating from the hip replacement the Wife has done all the cooking lately.........:206:
Come get some swordfish bro

Hell,she'd have to drive,I cant even get in my damn truck yet!
I dont want her wrecking your shit lol
You know how da females drive lol

I'd have be her truck,mines way to high for me to climb into just yet.
Hell,I can barely climb into her Tacoma.
Give it time!

Pic of everything but mac n cheese. Peppers might be a bit dark because of the bacon and wood chips I used. Also added a couple chicken breasts just in case lol
20190906_204216.jpg

I sleighed that fuckin gator.
Fuck those people that said it needs to be deep fried

Forum List

Back