Diner Pulls His Gun on Armed Mob of Burn Loot Murder Threatening Him

He should have shot those darkies!!

That would have been awesome......

Well, maybe one day; one of you cosplaying right wing cucks will get your chance to shoot a darkie too.....but for now...all you have is vicariousness....

Keep hope alive

The Darkies are riding high because of all the pathetic White Guilt Pukes that are kissing their ass.

However, if they get too uppity and start bringing their terrorism out of their ghetto then they will be surprised when real Americans fight back.
I wonder why darkies are so powerful that they can take over the country like this?

When are you going to fight back??
They need to lose all faith in the authorities first.
Thanks to you and those like you, though, the whole country is almost there.

(If you think the cops are bad, wait until you see modern day vigilante committees.)

Well, maybe one day; one of you cosplaying right wing cucks will get your chance to shoot a darkie too.....but for now...all you have is vicariousness....

Keep hope alive

The Darkies are riding high because of all the pathetic White Guilt Pukes that are kissing their ass.

However, if they get too uppity and start bringing their terrorism out of their ghetto then they will be surprised when real Americans fight back.
But I thought they were already "TERRORIZING" real Americans

Didn't they already burn down all of the country with the riots and stuff?

Why are you such a cuck...fight back!!
See folks, this is an example of the whole antagonize and provoke strategy; they want you to do something so they can claim you're the bad guy..... it's the equivalent of a belligerent drunk yelling "Hit me, motherfucker!"

Best way to deal with an aggressive fucktard like that, (if you really do have to deal with them and can't simply walk away) is not to take the bait, just follow them home and set their house on fire after they fall asleep.

Because fuck 'em..... being an asshole should have consequences.

Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.
I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I'm a CZ guy.

I am a Sig guy but always enjoy a 1911.
It's okay to own handguns that aren't 1911s.
It's even okay to own mutiple handguns that aren't 1911s.

But if you one more than one handgun and at least one of them is not a 1911..... well that's just unAmerican.
I have two 1911s. A Colt Series 70 and a WWII US Army Ithaca.

I own several, my earliest is a 1912 made 1911, then a civilian made in 1914, then a military made in 1918, then a Union Switch and Signal made in 43. Then a Colt made in 45, then a Gold Cup made in 74, then a Delta Elite made in the 90's, and finally a Stainless Commander made in 2000.

Nice collection! Envy! Was the Colt made in 1945 military issue? Did they do any for the civilian market in 1945?

I love 1911s for their 'Merica Fuck Yea look and feel. Just like I love my Garand, M1 Carbine and prefer my M1A over my FAL.

I am not a pistol guy. I am a rifle guy. I mostly collect and build ARs. If it wasn't for that the tragic boating incident that happen recently I would have 29 of them.

Yes, the 1945 made Colt is military. I don't think they made any 1911s for the civilian market for the duration of the war.

Keep hope alive

What an asinine thing to say. No, he shouldn't have shot them. If they attacked him, then yes, but that's the only time you shoot someone. When they are trying to harm you, or your loved ones.

Keep hope alive
These crowds have been bullying people; people are tired of their shit and are pushing back.
I know this upsets you as you are the one living vicariously through the mob, but don't worry..... the gunfire will start soon enough if you all don't get your pets on a leash.

Murderous (willing to kill)
Assaultive (willing to do damage)
Aggressive (willing to get physical)
Assertive
Manipulative
Nice.

Your mobs who have been pulling this shit are overwhelmingly at "aggressive", with a scattering of "assaultive" folks using the cover of the crowd to hide in.
Thing is, plenty of other folks are "assaultive" as well, and a lot of us, (especially when you accost us with our families present), are willing to skip straight to "murderous" if you appear threatening enough to us.
But where you really going to feel the pain, is when you hurt or kill the family of some soul-snatcher when he isn't present, and then he says "Fuck it...." and goes hunting.
It probably won't get much media play, but they'll start finding the corpses of "activists" affiliated with these groups laying all over the place, most likely with their hands flex-cuffed behind their backs and a GSW in the back of their heads. (Used to see this shit in Central America back when.)

Yup. I dread the day when this happens. You see it in Africa a lot. Personal vendetta gets carried out in the public sphere. As law enforcement breaks down this scenario will happen.

Keep hope alive

What an asinine thing to say. No, he shouldn't have shot them. If they attacked him, then yes, but that's the only time you shoot someone. When they are trying to harm you, or your loved ones.
Don't mind him, he's just being a little bitch.

Keep hope alive
These crowds have been bullying people; people are tired of their shit and are pushing back.
I know this upsets you as you are the one living vicariously through the mob, but don't worry..... the gunfire will start soon enough if you all don't get your pets on a leash.

Murderous (willing to kill)
Assaultive (willing to do damage)
Aggressive (willing to get physical)
Assertive
Manipulative
Nice.

Your mobs who have been pulling this shit are overwhelmingly at "aggressive", with a scattering of "assaultive" folks using the cover of the crowd to hide in.
Thing is, plenty of other folks are "assaultive" as well, and a lot of us, (especially when you accost us with our families present), are willing to skip straight to "murderous" if you appear threatening enough to us.
But where you really going to feel the pain, is when you hurt or kill the family of some soul-snatcher when he isn't present, and then he says "Fuck it...." and goes hunting.
It probably won't get much media play, but they'll start finding the corpses of "activists" affiliated with these groups laying all over the place, most likely with their hands flex-cuffed behind their backs and a GSW in the back of their heads. (Used to see this shit in Central America back when.)

Yup. I dread the day when this happens. You see it in Africa a lot. Personal vendetta gets carried out in the public sphere. As law enforcement breaks down this scenario will happen.
Speaking of Africa....

Keep hope alive

Don't mind him, he's just being a little bitch.
You know quite a bit about being a bitch huh?

Your whole existence is predicated on being a bitch

Which is why these stories make you so giddy.....and yet, you are still a bitch
Well, I know one when I see one..... bitch.
LOL

:cool:

Forum List

Back