Different Countries?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
It seems to me that, regarding racial issues, we must live in different countries. Most Blacks and some Whites view everything through a prism of victimization/guilt. Most White and some Blacks view everything through a prism of how they succeed in our society. I especially admire the latter, who must put up with a cacophony of voices telling them they can't succeed and then criticizing them when they do.

It seems to me that white and Blacks have always lived in 2 different countries due to reality. I congratulate the intelligent white people for being able to discern that. I've never heard anyone tell me I could not succeed. I was warned that there would be people and circumstances that would put road blocks in my way simple due to the wonderful chocolate color of my skin.

It seems to me that, regarding racial issues, we must live in different countries. Most Blacks and some Whites view everything through a prism of victimization/guilt. Most White and some Blacks view everything through a prism of how they succeed in our society. I especially admire the latter, who must put up with a cacophony of voices telling them they can't succeed and then criticizing them when they do.

Race doesn't actually exist. Only reason we look different is because of ancestors evolved in different parts of the world. Put a Klansman in Africa and over time his skin will darken as his descendents adapt better UV resistance. Similarly, put a dark black African in some northern country and they'll loose that dark skin pigmentation since they don't need it as much.

Don't make the mistake of ignorant, uneducated, foolish people by thinking because what you see as different means the differences are so profound we're not all identical in ways that actually matter. What we see is by no means reality.

I like the Star Trek analogy of a transporter accident,

If I use a transporter to turn you inside out, you'll look just like everybody else. :)

Race doesn't actually exist. Only reason we look different is because of ancestors evolved in different parts of the world. Put a Klansman in Africa and over time his skin will darken as his descendents adapt better UV resistance. Similarly, put a dark black African in some northern country and they'll loose that dark skin pigmentation since they don't need it as much.

Don't make the mistake of ignorant, uneducated, foolish people by thinking because what you see as different means the differences are so profound we're not all identical in ways that actually matter. What we see is by no means reality.

If I use a transporter to turn you inside out, you'll look just like everybody else. :)

Are you saying that the only difference between the races is "pigmentation"?

Race exists. There are measurable biological, physical and intelligence differences.

In America today, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites.

The federal government does this in the name of anti-racism. :doubt:

Since the gov't acknowledges that race does in fact exist, it's actually on you as a denier to prove that race DOESN'T exist.

Want to give it a try?

Star Trek. :doubt: Whatever it takes to make you feel better...LMAO..

Are you saying that the only difference between the races is "pigmentation"?

Race exists. There are measurable biological, physical and intelligence differences.

In America today, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites.

The federal government does this in the name of anti-racism. :doubt:

Since the gov't acknowledges that race does in fact exist, it's actually on you as a denier to prove that race DOESN'T exist.

Want to give it a try?

Star Trek. :doubt: Whatever it takes to make you feel better...LMAO..

such an idiot! laughable. You should start blaming your keyboard for your failures. It would make much more sense than blaming blackie.

Sometimes people are victims

Look at the Great Republican Economic Crash of 2008. Those who suffered the most were not the ones who caused it. Businesses shedded employees as they sent jobs overseas. Is that the fault of a hard working employee?

Not really, not anymore.

Proof?

"As many as 6.2% of census respondents selected only “some other race” in the 2010 census"

U.S. Census looking at big changes in how it asks about race and ethnicity | Pew Research Center

dripping poop, that isn't clever...and it's pretty weak ....even for you.

We aren't discussing how many people selected "some other race" on any census at any time.

I said the government disburses benefits based on legally enforceable racial categories with minorities getting preference over whites.

Deny that at risk of looking even more stupid than usual.

"As many as 6.2% of census respondents selected only “some other race” in the 2010 census"

U.S. Census looking at big changes in how it asks about race and ethnicity | Pew Research Center

We aren't discussing how many people selected "some other race" on any census at any time.

In other words, you were wrong but (of course) lack the character to admit it. What a surprise.

I said the government disburses benefits based on legally enforceable racial categories with minorities getting preference over whites.

And it was just as wrong and idiotic as the first time you stated it.

Race doesn't actually exist.

Put down the dube, man, you're smoking too much.

A computer program Racial groupings match genetic profiles, Stanford study finds can sort through DNA and accurately assign people to racial groups:

For each person in the study, the researchers examined 326 DNA regions that tend to vary between people. These regions are not necessarily within genes, but are simply genetic signposts on chromosomes that come in a variety of different forms at the same location.

Without knowing how the participants had identified themselves, Risch and his team ran the results through a computer program that grouped individuals according to patterns of the 326 signposts. This analysis could have resulted in any number of different clusters, but only four clear groups turned up. And in each case the individuals within those clusters all fell within the same self-identified racial group.

"This shows that people's self-identified race/ethnicity is a nearly perfect indicator of their genetic background," Risch said.​

Only reason we look different is because of ancestors evolved in different parts of the world.

Race is not just skin deep.

Put a Klansman in Africa and over time his skin will darken as his descendents adapt better UV resistance.

Are you a product of our public schools? Didn't they teach you that Lamarckism went the way of phlogiston theory?

Similarly, put a dark black African in some northern country and they'll loose that dark skin pigmentation since they don't need it as much.

Which nicely explains why we don't have black people living in the US anymore. All the descendents of the slaves who were brought over here have changed into white people because they're no longer living in Africa, under the hot tropical sun.

And it was just as wrong and idiotic as the first time you stated it.

In America today, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government. Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites. The federal government does this in the name of anti-racism.

Forum List

Back