Different Countries?

Unk, it's you that needs to move on. You're getting schooled, hard. And it's not pretty.

You'll have plenty of opportunities to make an ass of yourself again, coward. Right now it's his turn. Don't be jealous.

Unk, yesterday you embarrassed yourself by charging in with wrong information. You were soundly refuted. Now you're having another attempt with your usual tactic: insults, becuse your first attempt was so firmly crushed. You really want to get egg on your face again? Because it's going to happen. I suggest you just lick your wounds and back off. Again.

Unk, yesterday you embarrassed yourself by charging in with wrong information.

Pissing yourself in fear of anyone or anything you perceive as 'different' is starting to affect your eyesight, coward. I corrected a false categorical claim made by someone almost as pathetic as you. He responded by trying to avoid the actual claim he made. You are trying and failing to jump in as second fiddle to his error. Sorry chump, but you took too long putting on your hood. You missed the chance to suck his nuts on this one. Maybe next time.

The information I posted is pertinent and accurate.

Unk, yesterday you embarrassed yourself by charging in with wrong information.

Pissing yourself in fear of anyone or anything you perceive as 'different' is starting to affect your eyesight, coward. I corrected a false categorical claim made by someone almost as pathetic as you. He responded by trying to avoid the actual claim he made. You are trying and failing to jump in as second fiddle to his error. Sorry chump, but you took too long putting on your hood. You missed the chance to suck his nuts on this one. Maybe next time.

The information I posted is pertinent and accurate.

LMAO..perfect example of the typical "classy" post from dripping poop.... :lol:

dance little puppet!

To reiterate: no one is forcibly "assigned" a race in America.

"forcibly assigned"

Those 2 words never appeared together in a post of mine.

Look..whatever point you're trying to make, I couldn't care less.

In past discussions with you I've learned that insults and name calling are your standard, inevitable fallback position when you get frustrated.

It's tedious and predictable. I'm not interested.

To reiterate: no one is forcibly "assigned" a race in America.

"forcibly assigned"

Those 2 words never appeared together in a post of mine.

Oh yeah, "In America today, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government...." is nowhere near the EXACT SAME FUCKING IDEA. You are a disingenuous douche without the character to simply admit you were wrong.

Like I said:
In past discussions with you I've learned that insults and name calling are your standard, inevitable fallback position when you get frustrated.

Like I said:

In past discussions you've learned that you have no grasp for logic or reason. I have learned that you cannot stick to the topic of a thread because you have the self-control of a 2 year-old.

No one is forcibly assigned a 'race' in America, and we do not live in "different countries."

It seems to me that, regarding racial issues, we must live in different countries. Most Blacks and some Whites view everything through a prism of victimization/guilt. Most White and some Blacks view everything through a prism of how they succeed in our society. I especially admire the latter, who must put up with a cacophony of voices telling them they can't succeed and then criticizing them when they do.

Generalizations like that ultimately get us nowhere.

Forum List

Back