Difference Between The Republicans And The Democrats?

Even your bullshit sugarcoating of Democrats makes them look inferior to Republicans.
Bullshit sugarcoating is in the eye of the beholder.
No moron.

Democrats are the pieces of shit who allow the media to declare that MAGA hats are the new klan hood and do absolutely nothing when criminals(whom they count on to vote for Democrats) in their districts assault Trump supporters while claiming that it is the Trump supporters that are violent and evil.

Nobody with any morals is voting for Democrats anymore.
Sorry but there are pieces of shit in every organization and voting for Democrats doesn't mean voting to assault Trump supporters. Although I seem to recall Trump offering to pay the legal bills of anyone who assaulted the media that was covering his campaign. I guess that means nobody with any morals is voting for Republicans anymore.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Go buy yourself a tin foil hat and some Sebastian Gorka DVDS.

can't deal with the truth, can you? you lefties amuse me with your constant obozo love and ignorant blabber.

I am dealing with the truth and this is not it.

Prove it, dolt.

Everything you said is a lie. The fact there were no indictments and that it was already determined that Trump was not spied on is proof.

I never lie.

Republicans can point out their integrity, Democrats quite the opposite.

in·teg·ri·ty
/inˈteɡrədē/
noun
  1. 1.
    the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    "he is known to be a man of integrity"
    synonyms: honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honor, honorableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
    "I never doubted his integrity"
  2. 2.
    the state of being whole and undivided.
    "upholding territorial integrity and national sovereignty"
    synonyms: unity, unification, wholeness, coherence, cohesion, undividedness, togetherness, solidarity, coalition
    "internal racial unrest threatened the integrity of the federation" Google

Integrity.....as when Republicans told Nixon he had to go, while Democrats shield curs like Obama and Clinton.
:21::21::21::21::21:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You must be :420:

”Difference Between The Republicans And The Democrats?”
Republicans are an Americans First Party
Democrats are a Mexico First Party

Republicans believe Americans have a right to sovereignty
Democrats hate that Americans have a right to sovereignty

Republicans love and respect patriotism, American culture, tradition and heritage
Democrats hate patriotism, American culture, tradition and heritage

Republicans are a ‘work hard for your own shit’ Party
Democrats are a ‘give me free shit’ Party

Republicans are a ‘be accountable’ Party
Democrats are a ‘hate accountability’ Party

Republicans are a ‘celebrate and champion America’s Best’ Party
Democrats are a ‘celebrate and champion our lowest grade’ Party

Republicans know men have penises
Democrats believe women can have penises

Republicans believe birth control is a pill
Democrats believe birth control is an action conducted by abortionists

Republicans believe an impaired society is a less productive society
Democrats believe all drugs should be legal and easier for children to obtain

Republicans believe Americans should be held to a high standard
Democrats hate standards and expectations

Republicans push family and core values, decency and morality
Democrats hate values, decency and morality
This is why your kind can’t be honest. You just lie and lie about everything. Next you’ll be telling us that the Republican Party is diverse and not a nearly all white party.
Then you’ll be telling us that Lincoln was a confederate just like Republicans are today.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
8. “ It's time to relentlessly demand justice.

It's time to play the Democrats' game. If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. Barr must name special counsels to investigate the endless scandals of the Democrats. It's time to investigate Russiagate, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act scandal, the unmasking scandal and the FBI and DOJ officials who perpetrated this collusion hoax on the American people. But why stop there?

Name special counsels to investigate Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, the Uranium One deal and the Barack Obama IRS scandal. It's time for Clinton, Obama, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, James Clapper, Ben Rhodes and so many others to pay for their awful crimes.

It's time to turn the hunters into the hunted. It's time to relentlessly special counsel the Democratic Party into oblivion.” It's Time to Turn the Hunters Into the Hunted

Calling Susan Rice!

You do that.

Nut.

Yep, the democrats' House of Cards is getting very shaky, maybe Barr will be able to knock it down?

What happens when you learn that he can't? When it is shown nothing Trump claims is true?

Release of the Mueller Report today....the one you've been counting on for two years.

Grief counselorss will be available, but bring your own tissues.

We aren't going to see the Mueller report. We are going to see a bunch of different colored markings and selected passages Barr decides to show us.
LOL!!!!!!!

This is the limit of your intellectual capacity.

Just repeat bullshit from the media.

Back to the kiddy table for you.

I'm smarter than you will ever be.

Now keep following me around posting smileys.

Republicans love and respect patriotism, American culture, tradition and heritage

This is why your kind can’t be honest. You just lie and lie about everything. Next you’ll be telling us that the Republican Party is diverse and not a nearly all white party.
Then you’ll be telling us that Lincoln was a confederate just like Republicans are today.
Republicans are diverse, moron.

voter study group 2016 - Bing images

Even your bullshit sugarcoating of Democrats makes them look inferior to Republicans.
No moron.

Democrats are the pieces of shit who allow the media to declare that MAGA hats are the new klan hood and do absolutely nothing when criminals(whom they count on to vote for Democrats) in their districts assault Trump supporters while claiming that it is the Trump supporters that are violent and evil.

Sorry but there are pieces of shit in every organization and voting for Democrats doesn't mean voting to assault Trump supporters. Although I seem to recall Trump offering to pay the legal bills of anyone who assaulted the media that was covering his campaign. I guess that means nobody with any morals is voting for Republicans anymore.
You recalled incorrectly.

Trump said he would pay for the legal bills of anyone who beat up the pieces of shit trying to throw projectiles at him.

No moron.

You recalled incorrectly.

Trump said he would pay for the legal bills of anyone who beat up the pieces of shit trying to throw projectiles at him.
I did recall incorrectly, he was encouraging violence against protesters not the media. I don't recall reading anything about projectiles. I guess this is a difference between the GOP and the Dems.

Trump May Pay Legal Fees of Man Who Sucker-Punched Protester

Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies? YES

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

is integrity demonstrated by fixing the primary for the chosen candidate? by creating a fake dossier about your oponent? about giving your candidate debate questions in advance? by using super delegates to overrule the regular state delegates making their votes meaningless? by "if you like your plan you can keep it"? by "we landed under sniper fire'? by "I never sent classified data on my private server'?

BTW, stormy daniels is not president, she is stripping at a cheap bar in Virginia for tips in her garters, and her lawyer is going to jail for a long time.

9,100 plus lies is what you claim demonstrates integrity. Spare me your chicken winger bullshit.

I get it. you cant support your claim so like all libtardians you throw bullshit instead. Go away and come back when you can post like an adult.

Except I supported my comments. Trump has told over 9,100 documented lies. So maybe you go away and come back when you are mature enough to deal with the truth.

you have not supported anything, all you have done is recite bullshit talking points like a stupid brainwashed parrot.

Facts are not talking points son. Trump has told over 9,100 lies and they are documented.

Son? I could probably be your father, but I never screwed goats so probably not.

so, CNN tells you that Trump lied 9100 times? How many times did Obama and Hillary lie? comey? Waters? Biden? Bubba Clinton? Bernie?

It is a constant source of amazement to watch how stupid you libs are and how gullible to the lies of your masters in the fake news media.

yeah, the following are all old white men. Candace Owens, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott. Ever hear of blexit? its a huge movement of blacks leaving the dem plantation.

Lincoln was a republican. The KKK was a democrat organization------------and still is.

No moron.

Well Repub voters were being assaulted. You just conveniently forget. Kind of a one way thing. Also, those media types were/are criminals for the way the spew their venom. Enraging their voters to destroy property, attack people and even inciting murders.

9,100 plus lies is what you claim demonstrates integrity. Spare me your chicken winger bullshit.

I get it. you cant support your claim so like all libtardians you throw bullshit instead. Go away and come back when you can post like an adult.

Except I supported my comments. Trump has told over 9,100 documented lies. So maybe you go away and come back when you are mature enough to deal with the truth.

you have not supported anything, all you have done is recite bullshit talking points like a stupid brainwashed parrot.

Facts are not talking points son. Trump has told over 9,100 lies and they are documented.

Son? I could probably be your father, but I never screwed goats so probably not.

so, CNN tells you that Trump lied 9100 times? How many times did Obama and Hillary lie? comey? Waters? Biden? Bubba Clinton? Bernie?

It is a constant source of amazement to watch how stupid you libs are and how gullible to the lies of your masters in the fake news media.

This is Trumpette logic.

It is OK for Trump to lie, to lie everyday, to lie to them because at some time in the past, other people have lied.

And really, don't you are imply that others you mentioned lie as often as your orange buddy.

You must love it when people lie to you. Trump said no one in his campaign hsad contact with the Russians. Was that trtue? Come on, lets see you defend that lie.

No moron.

Well Repub voters were being assaulted. You just conveniently forget. Kind of a one way thing. Also, those media types were/are criminals for the way the spew their venom. Enraging their voters to destroy property, attack people and even inciting murders.
Trump encoraged his supporters to assault protesters. Show me where a Democrat did the same thing.

This is Trumpette logic.

It is OK for Trump to lie, to lie everyday, to lie to them because at some time in the past, other people have lied.

And really, don't you are imply that others you mentioned lie as often as your orange buddy.

You must love it when people lie to you. Trump said no one in his campaign hsad contact with the Russians. Was that trtue? Come on, lets see you defend that lie.
Define sex!

Be serious. In one party there are folks with integrity, and the Democrats are the other.

Most folks know by now that Obama was behind the fake Russia Collusion scam. Inadvertent proof of same is the email that Hussein had Susan Rice send herself….send herself……to make the case that he was in no way guilty….meaning, he knew he’d be targeted.

Such an obvious ‘plausible deniability’ attempt by the snake. As usual for the corrupt party, they circle the wagons rather than admit the truth.

Let’s go over the details.

1.Evidence abounds that Hussein Obama was behind the Mueller-Russia Fiasco, and if you want to see a dramatic example of the difference between members of the two parties…..watch and learn:

Nixon was put on the grill by honorable members of his own party. “The most famous sentence [Republican Senator] Howard Baker ever uttered was his immortal line about Watergate: “What did the president know, and when did he know it?”

[Baker] was the ranking Republican on the special Senate committee convened to investigate the 1972 break-in at Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate office building.

President Richard Nixon had conspired to cover up White House involvement in that break-in early after its discovery. But the country did not know that at the time. Baker didn’t either.

…Baker continued to press, not for Nixon’s advantage, but for the truth. His careful and detailed questioning won him widespread national attention and praise.” Howard Baker: the real story of his famous Watergate question

2. Now….which curs….er, Democrat officials, …are demanding full disclosure as to why Hussein’s fingerprints are all over the scurrilous attack on President Trump???

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/28/uh-oh-new-texts-suggest-obama-wh-cia-fbi-and-harry-reid-colluded-at-outset-of-n2465737

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

3. You may recall the email that Susan Rice wrote….to herself…..to cover Obama’s rear end.

“The email — which apparently memorializes a meeting with former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates — was revealed earlier this month by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The meeting touched on whether the Obama administration should withhold certain information about the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election from the Trump administration.

Grassley and Graham have raised questions about why Rice would send herself "such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation." Susan Rice attorney denies message she sent herself on Trump's inauguration was 'unusual'

The email, by a documented liar for Obama, is an attempt to soften what Obama knew would become public knowledge: that he got his troops together to produce the Russia Spygate Fiasco.

The email….next.

paranoid schizophrenics with DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR and a persecution complex. Your opinion of your opinions is the opposite of mine.

I laugh at your ignorance.

I sneer at your mindless hate

I fart in your direction.

Be serious. In one party there are folks with integrity, and the Democrats are the other.

Most folks know by now that Obama was behind the fake Russia Collusion scam. Inadvertent proof of same is the email that Hussein had Susan Rice send herself….send herself……to make the case that he was in no way guilty….meaning, he knew he’d be targeted.

Such an obvious ‘plausible deniability’ attempt by the snake. As usual for the corrupt party, they circle the wagons rather than admit the truth.

1.Evidence abounds that Hussein Obama was behind the Mueller-Russia Fiasco, and if you want to see a dramatic example of the difference between members of the two parties…..watch and learn:

Nixon was put on the grill by honorable members of his own party. “The most famous sentence [Republican Senator] Howard Baker ever uttered was his immortal line about Watergate: “What did the president know, and when did he know it?”

[Baker] was the ranking Republican on the special Senate committee convened to investigate the 1972 break-in at Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate office building.

President Richard Nixon had conspired to cover up White House involvement in that break-in early after its discovery. But the country did not know that at the time. Baker didn’t either.

…Baker continued to press, not for Nixon’s advantage, but for the truth. His careful and detailed questioning won him widespread national attention and praise.” Howard Baker: the real story of his famous Watergate question

2. Now….which curs….er, Democrat officials, …are demanding full disclosure as to why Hussein’s fingerprints are all over the scurrilous attack on President Trump???

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/28/uh-oh-new-texts-suggest-obama-wh-cia-fbi-and-harry-reid-colluded-at-outset-of-n2465737

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

3. You may recall the email that Susan Rice wrote….to herself…..to cover Obama’s rear end.

“The email — which apparently memorializes a meeting with former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates — was revealed earlier this month by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The meeting touched on whether the Obama administration should withhold certain information about the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election from the Trump administration.

Grassley and Graham have raised questions about why Rice would send herself "such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation." Susan Rice attorney denies message she sent herself on Trump's inauguration was 'unusual'

The email, by a documented liar for Obama, is an attempt to soften what Obama knew would become public knowledge: that he got his troops together to produce the Russia Spygate Fiasco.

The email….next.
back to the divisive type of posting Putin would pay for I see.

Talk some issues.

Consider, do Republicans support free trade today or are they for big government tariffs and subjecting countries (like the U.S.) to multinational laws?

Is talking issues scary because one day they're part of your team platform, the next they're not and you lose your identity?

The email….next.
back to the divisive type of posting Putin would pay for I see.

Talk some issues.

Consider, do Republicans support free trade today or are they for big government tariffs and subjecting countries (like the U.S.) to multinational laws?

Is talking issues scary because one day they're part of your team platform, the next they're not and you lose your identity?

Be careful....I hear she is making a list of her own special enemies and wants to mount their heads on her wall......

This is Trumpette logic.

Get real, dude. All policians lie, its what they do best, ALL of them.

In Trump's case many of what you call lies are nothing but political rhetoric and making fun of idiot dems.

I understand, he hurts your widdle feewings, AW, better go to your safe place with your blanket.

This is Trumpette logic.

Get real, dude. All policians lie, its what they do best, ALL of them.

In Trump's case many of what you call lies are nothing but political rhetoric and making fun of idiot dems.

I understand, he hurts your widdle feewings, AW, better go to your safe place with your blanket.

No one has lied more than Trump.

So, defend that Trump lie about his campaign & Russian contact. Why did you avoid it?

Forum List

Back