Are the Ds Missing any means of Self Destruction?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Circular firing squad? In place

Destroying their donor base through tax increases and half-witted regulation? Oh Yeah

Is their clown cars caravan getting longer? Looks like it.

So, can any sane person find any non-stupid thing? You do have to defend your position, enjoy?

The party appears to be doing everything it can at this point.

You folks should have been sending them Thank You cards after 2016, and it looks like they have redoubled their efforts this time around.

I’m afraid the voting public will disappoint you here. No one is going anywhere unless they die no matter what happens.

You folks should have been sending them Thank You cards after 2016, and it looks like they have redoubled their efforts this time around.

Well they certainly aren't doing anything to help themselves. In fact they are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

Dem's are desperate. An amateur who had never run for office before whooped their ass bad and he didn't even have the full support of his own party. :auiqs.jpg:

Well they certainly aren't doing anything to help themselves. In fact they are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.
We keep hearing that wishful thinking.

We keep hearing that wishful thinking.

We'll find out in 2020 now won't we.

I won't be disappointed but I'd bet you will be.

Good luck.

all the Democrats have to do is not be crazy and they'll beat Trump. but they cant help themselves. they just cant!

Forum List

Back