CDZ Did you want last night's debate?

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
If you did watch it, what did you learn about your preferred candidate?
  • I don't have a preferred GOP candidate at the moment. I used to; he left the race.
  • I learned that I might, given time, be able to prefer Mr. Kasich among the GOP choices.

If you did watch it, what did you learn about your least preferred candidate?
  • I learned that Mr. Trump will lie about even the most childish of things that frankly he should never allowed himself to be drawn to discuss, in this case, the fact that nobody's ever remarked about his hands.
  • I learned that Mr. Trump has no regard for the opinion of an appeals court.
  • I learned that Mr. Trump is far less able than his opponents to "take it" than they and he are to "dish it out."

Let's just say that Hillary Clinton needs to be our next president. The gop jumped the shark!

If that's synonymous with "screwed the pooch," TY for the good laugh. I needed it. Although I have to say, I had a few good laughs watching the debate too. It was funny in a lot of places. I'm sure it'll give standup comics the world over lots of material.

It basically comes down to a Stooge....or a Dem. I think the dems look best right now after that debacle.

I guess if you want to continue flooding our country with drug dealers, rapists, murderers, and Islamic terrorists, piling on more debt at the rate of half a trillion a year or more, and allowing third world despots to acquire nuclear weapons, then the choice is clear. Vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back