Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
If he wanted to save the union, all he had to do, was NOT run for office.
But he ran for office - that is a fact. Do you have any facts that support your claim that Lincoln lied.

Are you saying that Abraham Lincoln is responsible for the south seceding from the union?

Sure. He ran as a moderate on the slavery issue, when his earlier words and later actions prove that he was anything but moderate. He was a rabid abolitionists, willing to see people die by the hundreds of thousands to end slavery.

Thus, by your standards, he lied us into war.

Do you support that? Are you a bloodthirsty war monger?

I know that you do and are.

Yes, George Bush was sure, and yet was wrong. That is my position. YOURS is that somehow, you are sure that that means he was lying.
However, the fact is that you cannot deny that your position that George Bush was sure “leaving no doubt” that Iraq was hiding WMD from 1441 inspectors beyond March 10 2003 is solely based upon your personal partisan political bias and not on knowable facts that are available to us.

My position is based solely in knowable facts that partisans such as you refuse to examine and discuss and refute if that were possible. Your only recourse is to ignore the facts presented to you and to cheapen language by constantly insulting the presenter of fact.

Dude, how many times have you looked an issue and been "Sure" that no one could disagree with your take on it, and yet people on the other side of the political divide still manage to disagree with you?

Didn't you know that it was all lies before the invasion? If not, why not?

Oilmen, Arabs, Diplomats, historians, the French ALL knew. So did American expats all over the region.

He also knew that his election would lead to the south rising up in rebellion.​

stick with facts - he couldn’t know that. He was the nominee of the anti-slavery Republican Party at the time.

Of course he could. The slavers that dominated the South, their entire lives and family well being were built on slavery. There was not chance that they would accept a threat to it, lying down.

This is a FACT. a FACT I tell you. I deal in FACTS.

Your FAITH, that Lincoln would not lie, is just that, not fact based.

You are a war monger, a bloodthirst warmonger, willing to support lying the country into war.

Much like with your support of Wilson.

Yes, George Bush was sure, and yet was wrong. That is my position. YOURS is that somehow, you are sure that that means he was lying.
However, the fact is that you cannot deny that your position that George Bush was sure “leaving no doubt” that Iraq was hiding WMD from 1441 inspectors beyond March 10 2003 is solely based upon your personal partisan political bias and not on knowable facts that are available to us.

My position is based solely in knowable facts that partisans such as you refuse to examine and discuss and refute if that were possible. Your only recourse is to ignore the facts presented to you and to cheapen language by constantly insulting the presenter of fact.

Dude, how many times have you looked an issue and been "Sure" that no one could disagree with your take on it, and yet people on the other side of the political divide still manage to disagree with you?

Didn't you know that it was all lies before the invasion? If not, why not?

Oilmen, Arabs, Diplomats, historians, the French ALL knew. So did American expats all over the region.

Everything I heard at the time, it seemed most likely that he was just hiding them well. And why not? He had a good sized nation to hide shit in.

I don't see how any team of outsiders can find something in a nation, if the national government wants to hide it.

I don't see how any team of outsiders can find something in a nation, if the national government wants to hide it.
Thats also why you are a blood thirsty warmonger. You contradict what the professional Weapons inspectors said they could do with an additional 90 days of SH PROACTIVE cooperation.

And you’re forgetting one of the most important points. If the CIA said they knew that Saddam Hussein was hiding specific weapons from the inspectors they should’ve been able to go in and show them where they were. If they didn’t know where they were then they did not have any actionable intelligence worth starting a war over.

Last edited:
Thats also why you are a blood thirsty warmonger. You contradict what the professional Weapons inspectors said they could do with an additional 90 days of SH PROACTIVE cooperation.

And you’re forgetting one of the most important points. If the CIA said they knew that Saddam Hussein was hiding specific weapons from the inspectors they should’ve been able to go in and show them where they were. If they didn’t know where they were then they did not have any actionable intelligence worth starting a war over.

Your inability to understand that all that was considered at great length at the time, is you being a closed mind partisan hack.

WE DISAGREE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

I am certain that LIncoln had to know that. THus, by YOUR rules, Lincoln lied us into war.

No. You have not presented any knowable facts about what Lincoln knew. And besides that, Lincoln didn’t launch a preemptive war to abolish slavery. The War was fought because the Confederate traitors fired upon American soldiers.

SADDAM HUSSEIN was cooperating with UNSC inspectors when Bush openly lied by saying they were hiding the most lethal weapons ever devised.

Are you saying Lincoln lied about the Confederate traitors firing canons ( WMD)on American soldiers at Ft Sumter to start a war under false pretext to abolish slavery..

Lincoln didn’t lie. Bush lied.

I am certain that LIncoln had to know that. THus, by YOUR rules, Lincoln lied us into war.

No. You have not presented any knowable facts about what Lincoln knew.....

Sure I did. That you disagree with me on that, well, I dismiss that, because FACTS. I cannot grasp that you cannot see what I clearly see. Your blind faith is stupid. I think I covered all the bases and if I missed any, consider them done.

Thus, by your rules, Lincoln lied us into war.

Do you think the world would be a better place if Wilson had not lied us into WWI?

Sure I did.
You are a liar. You have not presented a single fact that proves that Lincoln lied the Nation into needless War.. The well known you will not address fact is that the Confederate traitors fired first and started the CIVIL WAR. Lincoln never lied about anything. He was the anti-slavery Republican Party nominee. The FACTS show that Honest ABE was straight up about opposition to slavery prior to his election. You are a liar because you have no facts to back up your ridiculous arguments that Lincoln lied America into war.

Of course he could.

You have no fact that support your statement That Lincoln knew the Confederate traitors would secede from the union and lay siege to Fort Sumter and start a Civil War.

Do you think Lincoln was lying when he stated his opinion on secession

“My opinion is that no state can, in any way lawfully, get out of the Union, without the consent of the others; and that it is the duty of the President, and other government functionaries, to run the machine as it is.”​

That is a fact. The traitor states seceded after Lincoln was elected and before he was inaugurated. There are no facts to support your lies that Lincoln lied America into war like W did.

By your standards, do you believe that Abe Lincoln lied US into war?

No. Not at all..You have posted no facts to convince me that Lincoln lied. If you think you posted some facts tell me where or post them again if you reply to this post.

And the severe problem with your attack on Lincoln is the fact that Confederate traitors started the war. Lincoln did not start the CIVIL WAR so it is impossible that Lincoln lied us into war unless you have proof that Fort Sumter did not happen. Lincoln lied about it..

Last edited:
Question: By your standards, do you believe that Abe Lincoln lied us into war?

No. I find this call for militia to liberate Federal property and soldiers to be refreshingly honest.

I deem it proper to say that the first service assigned to the forces hereby called forth will probably be to re-possess the forts, places, and property which have been seized from the Union; and in every event, the utmost care will be observed, consistently with the objects aforesaid, to avoid any devastation, any destruction of, or interference with, property, or any disturbance of peaceful citizens in any part of the country.​

Do you see any lies in Lincoln’s address??

The slavers that dominated the South, their entire lives and family well being were built on slavery. There was not chance that they would accept a threat to it, lying down.

This is a FACT. a FACT I tell you. I deal in FACTS.

What did Lincoln lie about relative to those facts?

President-elect Lincoln was not a threat to their lives and family When they decided to secede.

The facts tell anyone who wants to listen that Lincoln didn’t actually free all enslaved people because he issued the Emancipation Proclamation as a military measure two years into the war. It didn’t apply to border slave states like Delaware, Maryland, Kentucky and Missouri. It only applied to the Traitor states that had seceded from the Union..

The South was run by idiots back then like its run by idiots right now. Lincoln didn’t force them to be one traitors.

Sure I did.
You are a liar. You have not presented a single fact that proves that Lincoln lied the Nation into needless War.. The well known you will not address fact is that the Confederate traitors fired first and started the CIVIL WAR. Lincoln never lied about anything. He was the anti-slavery Republican Party nominee. The FACTS show that Honest ABE was straight up about opposition to slavery prior to his election. You are a liar because you have no facts to back up your ridiculous arguments that Lincoln lied America into war.

Lincoln was all over the place in his rhetoric on slavery, downplaying his opposition as much as he could, to try to create the illusion for the voters that his election would NOT mean immediate civil war.

By your standards, he lied us into war.

That you give him a pass, shows that your real concern is not "lying the country into war" but just smearing your current day enemies.

Forum List

Back