Did you just hear the Orlando Mayer!?! Obama acting like a dictator again!

It was an executive order to help the victims families to get information about the victims.

It was a good thing to do, it isn't breaking the law, it is an executive order waiving the law for a specific tragedy.

Let's get some reasoning here.

thanks sarge Friday-----the names will be changed to PROTECT the innocent

Does Obama have the executive authority.

If so, then the OP is silly.

I'm really sorry you're so senile that you don't remember the difference between executive and legislative authority. The executive implements and enforces laws passed by the legislature, changes to laws must be passed by the legislature, the executive has no authority under our Constitution to do it unilaterally.

I'm really sorry you're so senile that you don't remember the difference between executive and legislative authority. The executive implements and enforces laws passed by the legislature, changes to laws must be passed by the legislature, the executive has no authority under our Constitution to do it unilaterally.

really? he cannot declare martial law EITHER?

Feel free to point out any constitutional authority for martial law.

I was asking ----not ANNOUNCING

The Constitution provides for the temporary suspension of ONE right, habeas corpus, no other.

Obama has unilaterally waived HIPAA regulations for Orlando hospitals. What gives him the right to change laws all willy-nilly and expose everyone's privacy!?! Impeach Obama now!
The claim is there are oodles of dead and injured.

If that is so, where's all the footage and photo's of Ambulances? Not sure if there is any. How did all the injured get to the hospital? :dunno:

First you need to prove there are folks in need of HIPAA regulations, then you can be concerned about them.

Considering we know SCOTUS disagrees with you, then please tell us why SCOTUS is in error.

Be specific.

The Constitution provides for the temporary suspension of ONE right, habeas corpus, no other.
The Consitutiton specifically give the President war time powers, unspecified.

Guess what? The President specifies what they are.

Obviously that must mean he has dictatorial powers.... We were so wrong and you were so right. The president is a dictator and that is exactly what you guys want in this country. Long live the king.
To equate executive powers with dictatorial powers indicate you do not understand just what the Constitution is and how it functions. You are a

34833416.jpg

That you fail to understaand the Constituion and powers vested in it is your problem, only yours. You are a

34833416.jpg

Of course, he can, which OKTexas knows yet lies about.

Considering we know SCOTUS disagrees with you, then please tell us why SCOTUS is in error.

Be specific.

Sure, just as soon as you comply with my request and provide constitutional authority for marshal law.

The Consitutiton specifically give the President war time powers, unspecified.

Guess what? The President specifies what they are.

:link:

Obama has unilaterally waived HIPAA regulations for Orlando hospitals. What gives him the right to change laws all willy-nilly and expose everyone's privacy!?! Impeach Obama now!
The claim is there are oodles of dead and injured.

If that is so, where's all the footage and photo's of Ambulances? Not sure if there is any. How did all the injured get to the hospital? :dunno:

First you need to prove there are folks in need of HIPAA regulations, then you can be concerned about them.

Why do you assume that there would be footage in the first place?

Forum List

Back