Did you ever notice ?

BETH-MIDAN

May 20, 2017
Provo, UT
That if a black guy speaks up on the internet he gets Uncle-Tom'd ?
Its leading to all sorts of black uproar in the streets. White people are even afraid to walk in their neighborhoods.

No, never noticed that...

Because it's not happening.

Not only am I not afraid to walk in my neighborhood, I am not afraid to walk in predominantly Black neighborhoods...

Not only am I not afraid to walk in my neighborhood, I am not afraid to walk in predominantly Black neighborhoods...

Do you pretend to be able to see them through their iphone cameras?

And not one black republican on earth ... you've got profiling down.

That if a black guy speaks up on the internet he gets Uncle-Tom'd ?
Its leading to all sorts of black uproar in the streets. White people are even afraid to walk in their neighborhoods.
White people are afraid to walk in [black] neighborhoods ?!

No sh!t dick tracy !!

Even black dudes git killt walkin' in black neighborhoods !!

God help any lily white dudes walking in black neighborhoods !!

Why would a white dude be walking in a black neighborhood ??

To make a dope deal ?? To find a whore ??

Dope deals and whores are made in black business districts not black neighborhoods !!

I mostly deal with white criminals, but if the profit margin is good, I'll deal with a black criminal....If they wear suits..

I am a really good shot and I always carry 20 to 30 rounds of 45ACP with me.

But even that is not good enough to keep me or any other white dude alive in a black neighborhood.

Plus there is absolutely no good reason for white dudes to walk in black neighborhoods. Even armed.

You will always be outnumbered and outgunned in a black neighborhood more than in any other neighborhood -- Korean, Vietnamese, Italian, Latino, etc.

Okay, down to the playdough.

If a black trump supporter from a white college or a hbc were to speak 'American' god forbid you encounter an American one. Aren't you arguing distinguishing his color in the posts and granting him personal exceptions to the case of supporting the Don?

Since you don't have snap ...

I mostly deal with white criminals, but if the profit margin is good, I'll deal with a black criminal....If they wear suits..

They don't usually make it into a suit and when they did they're corrupt in Washington now. Whenever blacks are allowed to write.

If a black trump supporter from a white college or a hbc were to speak 'American' god forbid you encounter an American one. Aren't you arguing distinguishing his color in the posts and granting him personal exceptions to the case of supporting the Don?

Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??

Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??
Street eaze..

If a black trump supporter from a white college or a tbc were to speak 'American' god forbid you encounter an American one. Aren't you arguing distinguishing his color in the posts and granting him personal exceptions to the case of supporting the Don?

Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??

Dont do this sh*t ...

If a black trump supporter from a white college or a tbc were to speak 'American' god forbid you encounter an American one. Aren't you arguing distinguishing his color in the posts and granting him personal exceptions to the case of supporting the Don?

Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??

Dont do this sh*t ...
... can't tell what the fokk you are talking about.

I am a really good shot and I always carry 20 to 30 rounds of 45ACP with me.

But even that is not good enough to keep me or any other white dude alive in a black neighborhood.

Plus there is absolutely no good reason for white dudes to walk in black neighborhoods. Even armed.

You will always be outnumbered and outgunned in a black neighborhood more than in any other neighborhood -- Korean, Vietnamese, Italian, Latino, etc.

Then you have no money

Viet Thai and Malay are free where you aren't in debt of Gods very own White Christ. xD

Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??

Dont do this sh*t ...
... can't tell what the fokk you are talking about.

You're turning lights on, man ...

Forum List

Back