Did you donate to The Donald?

What is wrong with being a moderate? What is your over the top freakish ignorant reason for hating moderates?

If you're too fucking stupid to grasp the damage the democrats are doing to the nation, you're either oblivious or a fraud.

And we all KNOW which it is.
Yep. You sure do know. Everyone must be on one side or the other in your myopic one sided lesser thinking world.

Nope. I don’t donate time or money to political parties, politicians, or political campaigns. The best they can hope to get from me is a vote. Even thst is pretty tough to get from me.

I have no idea of donations to the brain damaged president or nut cases like Fetterman and I couldn't care less. Why does the left concern themselves with the former president while the Country is going down the drain? TDS? It beats talking about Biden anyway.

I didn't vote in the last election. No dodge just the truth. But you left wing crazies and right wing wackos will spin it any way you want so go ahead... Have fun. You just can't fathom someone who doesn't like being part of a group can you? Why? Afraid of people who sat out the last election.

The left I don't support. They are too far gone. There. Happy? What else would you like to hear little one?

In the end, why would someone who works hard for their money donate to an Uber wealthy Democrat or republican who has no clue what work is?

I have no idea of donations to the brain damaged president or nut cases like Fetterman and I couldn't care less. Why does the left concern themselves with the former president while the Country is going down the drain? TDS? It beats talking about Biden anyway.

It's simple.

Trump stood up to the rulers. The Oligarchs and tyrants who rule America and the world a schoolyard bullies. Not only did Trump refuse to give them his lunch money, he bloodied their nose in front of everyone.

The rulers can't let him get away with it. They have to destroy him, or others will stand up to them. Trump isn't just an obsession. The fact that he is alive and free endangers the rule of the elite. They can't really control us, the only thing they have is fear to control us.

Trump stood up to them - now Elon Musk is standing up - soon the masses won't cower before the Gestapo when they come knocking, and will turn them into fertilizer.

We all know it. The Nazi foot soldiers like Okfine, faun, surada, et al. are just orcs, hand maidens of evil, minions of evil who hope to be elevated.

Not a godforsaken Democrat. Nor a godforsaken Republican. I abhorr them both. Yet, they are FORCED, and it drives them crazy they have no repercussions, to let me live here.

Forum List

Back