Did you donate to The Donald?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's amazing that so many people support and trust Donald Trump. For four years they laughed and built on TDS to protect their ego.

Calling Trump corrupt and dishonest almost always ends with TDS when the truth is posted. His supporters were never able to comprehend reality. Now, three weeks before the election those Republican Pols, and want to be members in the House of Rep. and the Senate, as well as seats in the State's legislatures and Governor's mansions still support The Donald.

Once again, those who respond to this thread will defend this crook and assail my thread.

Last edited:
Once again, those who respond to this thread will defend this crook and assail my thread.

Well, that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

I don't defend Trump. I voted for him, yes. The second time I voted for him was because the only so-called "viable" choice was a walking vegetable.

As for donations, I've never donated to a national campaign. I only ever donate to local campaigns and causes...

It's amazing that so many people support and trust Donald Trump. For four years they laughed and built on TDS to protect their ego.

Calling Trump corrupt and dishonest almost always ends with TDS when the truth is posted. His supporters were never able to comprehend reality. Now, three weeks before the election those Republican Pols, and want to be members in the House of Rep. and the Senate, as well as seats in the legislatures and Governor's mansions still support The Donald.

Not that we needed any more evidence, but they didn't even care when it turned out the "non-profit" grift, $150 million worth, was all a scam.

They'll just give him their hard-earned money because he's convinced he's saving them from Satan. And Hitler. And the commies.

Sad to watch.

0phc78g.jpg

Calling Trump corrupt and dishonest almost always ends with TDS when the truth is posted. His supporters were never able to comprehend reality. Now, three weeks before the election those Republican Pols, and want to be members in the House of Rep. and the Senate, as well as seats in the legislatures and Governor's mansions still support The Donald.

Did you donate to Potatohead that caused us to have massive inflation, high cost of energy, millions of Illegals, recession, decreased family income, who stole the election from the American people and who fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan?

Because if you did you are a fucking moron.

Calling Trump corrupt and dishonest almost always ends with TDS when the truth is posted. His supporters were never able to comprehend reality. Now, three weeks before the election those Republican Pols, and want to be members in the House of Rep. and the Senate, as well as seats in the State's legislatures and Governor's mansions still support The Donald.

I can't recall if I have ever donated directly to a politician. I don't trust any of them.

The last donation I made was to a pro-life women's health clinic.

• Banned
Well, that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

I don't defend Trump. I voted for him, yes. The second time I voted for him was because the only so-called "viable" choice was a walking vegetable.

As for donations, I've never donated to a national campaign. I only ever donate to local campaigns and causes...
Such as? The NRA?

It's amazing that so many people support and trust Donald Trump.
Also amazing that so may support and trust Trump after he facilitated a coup attempt and sought to destroy America’s democracy; that Trump advocated for the use of violence to overturn a fair, honest, accurate, and lawful election reflecting the will of the people and install himself as dictator and autocrat.

Amazing that so may support and trust Trump after he did nothing to stop the violence he fomented with his reckless, irresponsible rhetoric of lies about the election being ‘stolen.’

TrumpLaugh.jpg

You know he's not running in the midterms, right, obsessed bed-wetter?!

:aargh: 'Truuuuuuuuump!'

Did you donate to Biden?
Anyone who does is just as stupid.

What everyone should be asking is why does it cost a half a billion for either party to get in office?
Should tell you everything you need to know about the entire shitshow.

Did you donate to Biden?
Anyone who does is just as stupid.

What everyone should be asking is why does it cost a half a billion for either party to get in office?
Should tell you everything you need to know about the entire shitshow.
That's a different thread.

Did you donate to Potatohead that caused us to have massive inflation, high cost of energy, millions of Illegals, recession, decreased family income, who stole the election from the American people and who fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan?

Because if you did you are a fucking moron.
I would never donate to Joe or any other politician.

Afghanistan had a few unwarranted losses. Since trump wouldn’t pull out the troops, Biden had to make the call.

Which in turn saved way more losses in Afghanistan.

I’m so sorry for ALL the losses in that hell hole, but Biden saved lives of many.

You understand that, or you going to focus on the terrible loss of life of the soldiers hit by an attack, or do you even think about the lives that were saved.

Hey stupid you're so TDS you don't realize that TDS happened with you leftists. You became deranged over orange man. You idiot had the mental capacity of a 2 years old baby

Forum List

Back