Did Trump just give his 'mens rea' on the commission of a crime?

Biden at best had the authority to declassify what he himself had classified, nothing else.

The President can declassify anything regardless of who classified it.

But then your insistence that Biden declassified the classified documents found in his garage and elsewhere has presented you with a problem. Because you seem to find it exculpates Biden (though Biden has made no claim he declassified them). Naturally, it exculpates Trump who has claimed he declassified documents at MAL.
Clearly, you didn't read my post.
And classified documents Biden had squirreled away from when he was a Senator were only available to him in a SCIF, meaning he stole those from a SCIF.

That's not evidence, by itself.

Jared didn't get $2 billion for himself. LOL It was for an investment fund. He actually does something, unlike Hunter.
HIs management fee is 1.25% which is $25,000,000 per year via his connection with the President, as Senior WH staff, for the soft treatment of MBS, regarding his murder

Nothing you got on Hunter comes close. Why? Hunter is a private citizen, Jared was Senior WH staff. and his money is BLOOD MONEY.
Hunter?

You don't read your own links, sheesh:

Despite Trump's accusations, there has been no evidence of corruption on the part of the former vice president or his son.

Hunter Biden’s spokesman, George Mesires, told NBC News that Hunter Biden wasn’t initially an “owner” of the company and has never gotten paid for serving on the board. He said Hunter Biden didn’t acquire an equity interest in the fund until 2017, after his father had left office.

And when he did, he put in only about $420,000 — a 10 percent interest. That puts the total capitalization of the fund at the time at about $4.2 million — a far cry from the $1.5 billion that Trump has alleged.
Hunter's a private citizen, no evidence of wrongdoing is in your link. IN fact, your link exonerates Hunter

"The Washington Post Fact Checker has dismantled this conspiracy theory,” said Andrew Bates, spokesman for Joe Biden's presidential campaign. “Donald Trump's degradation of his office is unacceptable.” The Post's fact-check traced the origins of the $1.5 billion figure to a 2018 book published by conservative author Peter Schweizer.
It was $4.2 million, not $1.5 billion, and I'm not even certain Hunter recieved it If he did, so what? Hunter is a private citizen
And the rest of the Biden Crime Family.

Allegations, but no actual evidence is presented in your link that reveals any untoward activity by Joe Biden. .

In fact, I've yet to see any evidence against Joe Biden, thus far.
“Hunter Biden, a private citizen with every right to pursue his own business endeavors, joined several business partners in seeking a joint venture with a privately owned, legitimate energy company in China,” the statement said. “As part of that joint venture, Hunter received his portion of good faith seed funds which he shared with his uncle, James Biden, and Hallie Biden, with whom he was involved with at the time and sharing expenses. The accounts so dramatically listed by Representative Comer belonged to Hunter, his uncle and Hallie — nobody else.”

Last edited:
Ahh you're referring to the 2000 mules flick.
Sorry, that one's been debunked.
You mean denied. There is quite a difference between that and debunked. And how could it be debunked without an investigation of the digital evidence? That never happened.

That's how they roll. They don't actually have to prove anything.
No. You are the ones that do not have to prove anything. That is lucky for you because there is no way you can prove elections have integrity without and investigation, is there? All we have is the word of election officials and judges afraid to question that word.

Lease agreements. Duh!

Meanwhile, what did the Bidens do to get tens of millions from China?

No evidence of 10s millions. Robert Hunter Biden recieved $4.2 million for seed money, which he shared with his significant other and his brother. No evidence of Joe.That, excalibur is called entrepreneurial action, and I thought conservatives were into that sort of thing.

HOwever, tons of evidence against Trump receiving millions from foreigners for hotel states, especially the one in Washington DC, now why would foreigners pick that hotel over others in America? To curry favor with the prez. Bookings have dropped. Why? Trump is not president. Connect the dots, do the math.
Yep, bought and paid for by the ChiComms.
The Trumps made millions of china, while Trump was president and while Ivanka was a senior WH Staff Member
Hunter is a private citizen, and NO evidence of wrong doing has been presented by you, or anyone
Stole classified documents from a SCIF when he was a Senator.
No evidence has been established on that allegation
ChiComms paid a huge amount to Pennsylvania University for the Biden center.
During 2017 -- 2020, Trump was prez.
Did you read your own link?
Chinese donors have given the university between the years 2017 and 2020,

Trump was president and there was NO way they could have known Biden was going to win in Nov 2020
Epic fail.

House G.O.P. Hunts for Evidence That Biden Family Deals Were Improper
“Hunter Biden, a private citizen with every right to pursue his own business endeavors, joined several business partners in seeking a joint venture with a privately owned, legitimate energy company in China,” the statement said. “As part of that joint venture, Hunter received his portion of good faith seed funds which he shared with his uncle, James Biden, and Hallie Biden, with whom he was involved with at the time and sharing expenses. The accounts so dramatically listed by Representative Comer belonged to Hunter, his uncle and Hallie — nobody else.”

It appears (to me, anyway) that Trump confessed on TV to Hannity to the crime of Espionage, mishandling of national defense information documents.

Let's be clear, the 'boxes' Hannity is querying Trump about , are the boxes of classified documents, i.,e national defense information documents to which the Espionage Act, applies. It is one thing to own the documents, by inadvertent means, but he just confessed that it is okay for a president to take them. If that isn't 'mens rea' for a prosecutor, tell me what is?

And, No, it's not okay. Inadvertent acquisition by a President, as I understand DOJ policy, is not likely to be prosecuted, as is the case with Pence and Biden, but with Trump, he's giving his mens rea, (guilty mindset) on Television, to a crime? Not to mention he obstructed the governments' efforts to retrieve the documents, that's another crime, right there.

And for those of you about to raise the 'classification' issue. No can do, As I understand it, The Espionage Act does not depend on any classification regime, only DNI damage assessments, where the classification may, or may not be, supplemental to a charge if the damage assessments are severe.

Sorry, but totally ignorant of the law.
All the classified doc laws explicitly state that presidents and VPs not only are totally exempt, but that they are the ones to arbitrarily regulate classified docs anyway they want.
So it is totally and completely impossible for Trump to have violated any classified doc law, in any way.

No evidence of 10s millions. Robert Hunter Biden recieved $4.2 million for seed money, which he shared with his significant other and his brother. No evidence of Joe.That, excalibur is called entrepreneurial action, and I thought conservatives were into that sort of thing.

HOwever, tons of evidence against Trump receiving millions from foreigners for hotel states, especially the one in Washington DC, now why would foreigners pick that hotel over others in America? To curry favor with the prez. Bookings have dropped. Why? Trump is not president. Connect the dots, do the math.

The Trumps made millions of china, while Trump was president and while Ivanka was a senior WH Staff Member
Hunter is a private citizen, and NO evidence of wrong doing has been presented by you, or anyone

No evidence has been established on that allegation

During 2017 -- 2020, Trump was prez.

Did you read your own link?
Chinese donors have given the university between the years 2017 and 2020,

Trump was president and there was NO way they could have known Biden was going to win in Nov 2020
Epic fail.

House G.O.P. Hunts for Evidence That Biden Family Deals Were Improper

Wrong.
Whether bookings in Trump hotels were quid pro quo is impossible to determine.
But clearly Burisma Holdings is totally and completely illegal, without any hint of validity.
Not only because Hunter had no expertise and did nothing, but because Biden illegally armed the Ukraine with trillions worth of US military equipment, in total violation of existing treaties to NOT expand NATO influence eastward.

You mean denied. There is quite a difference between that and debunked. And how could it be debunked without an investigation of the digital evidence? That never happened.

No, debunked, over and over and over again, every which way, up one side and down the other.

Bill Barr says "2k mules does not prove it's claims"

D'Souza has a history of promoting false and misleading claims and has also received a presidential pardon from Donald Trump for a felony conviction for making illegal campaign contributions.

Election Deniers Behind ‘2,000 Mules’ Thrown In Jail​

A pair of election deniers with the group "True The Vote" were thrown in jail last week after being held in contempt of court for refusing to turn over documents that had been demanded by the court. The group's work is what fueled the widely-debunked Dinesh D'Souza film "2,000 Mules,"

No, debunked, over and over and over again, every which way, up one side and down the other.

Bill Barr says "2k mules does not prove it's claims"

D'Souza has a history of promoting false and misleading claims and has also received a presidential pardon from Donald Trump for a felony conviction for making illegal campaign contributions.

Election Deniers Behind ‘2,000 Mules’ Thrown In Jail​

A pair of election deniers with the group "True The Vote" were thrown in jail last week after being held in contempt of court for refusing to turn over documents that had been demanded by the court. The group's work is what fueled the widely-debunked Dinesh D'Souza film "2,000 Mules,"

Fact checks and a Deep State AG mean 0.

It appears (to me, anyway) that Trump confessed on TV to Hannity to the crime of Espionage, mishandling of national defense information documents.

Let's be clear, the 'boxes' Hannity is querying Trump about , are the boxes of classified documents, i.,e national defense information documents to which the Espionage Act, applies. It is one thing to own the documents, by inadvertent means, but he just confessed that it is okay for a president to take them. If that isn't 'mens rea' for a prosecutor, tell me what is?

And, No, it's not okay. Inadvertent acquisition by a President, as I understand DOJ policy, is not likely to be prosecuted, as is the case with Pence and Biden, but with Trump, he's giving his mens rea, (guilty mindset) on Television, to a crime? Not to mention he obstructed the governments' efforts to retrieve the documents, that's another crime, right there.

And for those of you about to raise the 'classification' issue. No can do, As I understand it, The Espionage Act does not depend on any classification regime, only DNI damage assessments, where the classification may, or may not be, supplemental to a charge if the damage assessments are severe.

You've got him this time! The walls are closing in!

It appears (to me, anyway) that Trump confessed on TV to Hannity to the crime of Espionage

Wow.

After seven years of the Deep State, Corporate Media, and Democrat Party coming up with fuck all - who knew some anonymous Libtard on a message board would finally crack the case?

To the roof tops! Quick, light the Bat Signal - WE GOT HIM THIS TIME FOLKS! And this time we mean it!

You're an American Hero.

Start planning what you're going to wear when President Pedo awards you the medal of honor.

Your moment in the sun is almost here.

Fact checks and a Deep State AG mean 0.

Rumpole is a person who has nothing and expends thousands of words proving it. Over and over again.

A President can declassify any classified document at any time. Indeed, EOs by GW Bush and Obama automatically declassified documents when a President removed them from the White House and took them with him.

From the beginning, right after the unprecedented and unnecessary MAL raid, Trump stated he had declassified those documents.

Joe Biden as Vice President could at best declassify only something HE HAD originally classified, nothing else.

From the beginning, the initial admission that Biden had in his possession in a garage classified documents, he has made NO CLAIM that those documents had been declassified by ANYONE.

Wrong.
Whether bookings in Trump hotels were quid pro quo is impossible to determine.
But clearly Burisma Holdings is totally and completely illegal, without any hint of validity.
Not only because Hunter had no expertise and did nothing, but because Biden illegally armed the Ukraine with trillions worth of US military equipment, in total violation of existing treaties to NOT expand NATO influence eastward.
Wrong.
It was never illegal to arm the Ukraiinians and there was never such a treaty against expanding NATO

Forum List

Back