Did Trump admit on video he knew of hacking crimes?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
A friend claims there is a video showing Trump had knowledge of hacking crimes.
That he either knew or instructed Russians to go after the Democrats and that this was illegal.
And he either encouraged it or wanted it. And didn't report or stop it.

Is this true?

Why isn't the video anywhere when I search for it?

Does ANYONE have the source or link that meets this description.
If it was THAT obvious he had knowledge, wouldn't the opposition have USED it?

My friend says the information is out there, and people "don't care."
But the people who DO CARE about impeaching Trump would make
sure this footage got on the national news and everyone had access, right?

Tell your friend you want to see proof, and to link you to a video.

That he either knew or instructed Russians to go after the Democrats and that this was illegal.

Is this true?

Stone knew about it. Its a pretty sure bet that Trump knew.
But apparently having someone working for you who works with felons is not a crime on Barr's watch.

A possibly unbiased source for gauging the effectiveness of Russian meddling in the 2016 election:

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

"A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive...."

"Politicians may be too timid to explore the subject, but a new book from, of all places, Oxford University Press promises to be incendiary. 'Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know,' by Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, dares to ask—and even attempts to answer—whether Russian meddling had a decisive impact in 2016.

"Jamieson offers a forensic analysis of the available evidence and concludes that Russia very likely delivered Trump’s victory...."

Kathleen Jamieson has collaborated with Romney and Obama campaign aides in researching campaign debate projects; her forty years of scholarship on political persuasion is deemed non-partisan by many Republicans and Democrats alike.

"As Jamieson reviewed the record further, she concluded that the Russian hackers had also been alarmingly successful in reframing the American political narrative in the crucial period leading up to the second debate.

"On Friday, October 7th, two days before it took place, three major stories landed in rapid succession.

"At 12:40 p.m., the Obama Administration released a stunning statement, by the Department of Homeland Security and the director of National Intelligence, accusing the Russian government of interfering in the election through hacking.

"This seemed certain to dominate the weekend news, but at 4:03 p.m. the Washington Post published a report, by David Fahrenthold, on an 'Access Hollywood' tape that captured Trump, on a hot mike, boasting about grabbing women 'by the pussy.'

"Then, less than half an hour later, WikiLeaks released its first tranche of e-mails that Russian hackers had stolen from Podesta’s account.

"The tranche contained some two thousand messages, along with excerpts from the paid speeches that Clinton had tried to conceal, including those that would be mentioned in the subsequent debates.

"(Julian Assange, the head of WikiLeaks, has denied working with the Russian government, but he manifestly despises Clinton, and, in a leaked Twitter direct message, he said that in the 2016 election 'it would be much better for GOP to win.')"

Dear Siete candycorn and Crepitus
This isn't the same as what my friend was claiming was confirmed in a video.
He is talking about Trump SAYING he discussed this hacking by Russia in advance,
not after the fact by "suspecting" that the leaks were by Russian hackers.

He is basically saying Trump had ADVANCE or CONCURRENT knowledge of Russians doing or planning the hack attacks.
And/or Trump approved and asked or encouraged it proactively.

Thanks but what you posted was talking about the leaks and hacking AFTERWARDS.

I am asking does anyone have sources or video showing Trump knew or discussed these PLANS in ADVANCE
or CONCURRENTLY with the Russians.

One doesn't have to be Nostradamus to predict that foreign intelligence agencies are hacking and trying to hack innumerable American organizations 24/7/365. Anyone who doesn't know this must have just awakened from a 30-year coma.

One doesn't have to be Nostradamus to predict that foreign intelligence agencies are hacking and trying to hack innumerable American organizations 24/7/365. Anyone who doesn't know this must have just awakened from a 30-year coma.

@K8Buck cc: candycorn
Though this isn't the issue I'm requesting help to confirm,
I agree that in general, anyone anywhere can be involved in trying to influence media and campaigns before elections.

However, the issue I am disputing is a friend's claim there was already a video out
which confirms Trump saying he either knew, asked for or approved of Russian illegal hacking
IN ADVANCE. So the debate is whether he is complicit by being involved indirectly.

I said if he had KNOWLEDGE this criminal hacking was being attempted or done,
yes he has a duty to report this, not cover it up.

(It's an additional question whether or not he is equally guilty of colluding.
Since the definition of and argument(s) surrounding "collusion" bring up
more issues than can be resolved, I'm asking to stick to researching
and/or confirming there is a video where Trump admits he had
knowledge of the Russian plans to hack. Is that aiding and abeting a foreign enemy?

Is this true?

They are probably talking about the "Russia if you are listening, could you find Hillary's 33,000 missing emails."

Since Barry and his intelligence and cyber people knew about the hack and did nothing perhaps the better question is why they did nothing.

Trump wasn't POTUS. Barry was.

@K8Buck cc: candycorn
Though this isn't the issue I'm requesting help to confirm,
I agree that in general, anyone anywhere can be involved in trying to influence media and campaigns before elections.

However, the issue I am disputing is a friend's claim there was already a video out
which confirms Trump saying he either knew, asked for or approved of Russian illegal hacking
IN ADVANCE. So the debate is whether he is complicit by being involved indirectly.

I said if he had KNOWLEDGE this criminal hacking was being attempted or done,
yes he has a duty to report this, not cover it up.

(It's an additional question whether or not he is equally guilty of colluding.
Since the definition of and argument(s) surrounding "collusion" bring up
more issues than can be resolved, I'm asking to stick to researching
and/or confirming there is a video where Trump admits he had
knowledge of the Russian plans to hack. Is that aiding and abeting a foreign enemy?

One of his advisors had knowledge of it.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_03_at_5.24.14_PM.png

But according to Barr, this is legal. I would ask if this is the qualities we want in a President but I know what the answer will be from the blob's supporters.

Its about Hillary destroying 30,000 subpoenaed emails and destroying her server evidence with bleach-bit. Then having the FBI say that Hillary lacked "intent", which is why she wasn't charged. Not even discussing the FBI setup of Trump.

Is this true?

Lewdog posted the video of Trump saying, Russia, if you are listening....find the 30,000 missing Clinton emails, you'll be rewarded for it.....

That night, for the very first time, the Russians attempted to hack Clinton's personal server....

Plus Roger Stone, knew ahead of the hacking on Podesta.... that Podesta was hacked....

AND Michael Cohen testified before Congress that he was in Candidate Trump's office when Roger Stone called him to tell him about the stolen emails that would be released.

The Trump campaign DID NOT ask for the original email hacks to be done by the Russian government... Mueller report states.

Plus it stated that the night Trump asked Russia to "find" the missing 30k emails, her server was attacked by the Russian government trying to hack it.

But, the Mueller report states that Candidate Trump's campaign, his son, Kushner, Flynn, Stone and a number of others on his team were all reaching out to Russian operatives with the emails to get a heads up on what was coming in email releases, BEFORE they were released to the public and to find other Clinton emails to steal and expose... like the 30k missing emails....

Is this true?

With all due respect, Emily...we've known about Russia's meddling in our elections for decades now! It's not like it was a secret. Your "friend" is a bit of an idiot!

Of course Trump wanted the Democrats to be exposed for who they really are. Of course the Democrats want you to focus on something OTHER than how sleazy and corrupt they were in that election! You see...unlike Trump who was asking for the truth to be shown...Hillary was paying Fusion GPS huge amounts of money to make up lies about her opponent and the Obama Administration was using those lies as the basis to get a FISA court to grant them wiretaps on the Trump campaign!

If you REALLY care about the sanctity of our elections and the rule of law in this country...then you and your "friend" should be calling for investigations into what the Clinton campaign was doing through Glenn Simpson and Richard Steele and what the Obama Administration did to spy on a political opponent!

Is this true?

Hacking in to Trump tower servers by James Comey did happen.

3 Investigations, 20 attorneys, 40 FBI agents, $50 Million Dollars, 2,500 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, millions of documents turned over, 500 interviews.

Nothing of this nature was found.

Is this true?

Lewdog posted the video of Trump saying, Russia, if you are listening....find the 30,000 missing Clinton emails, you'll be rewarded for it.....

That night, for the very first time, the Russians attempted to hack Clinton's personal server....

Plus Roger Stone, knew ahead of the hacking on Podesta.... that Podesta was hacked....

AND Michael Cohen testified before Congress that he was in Candidate Trump's office when Roger Stone called him to tell him about the stolen emails that would be released.

The Trump campaign DID NOT ask for the original email hacks to be done by the Russian government... Mueller report states.

Plus it stated that the night Trump asked Russia to "find" the missing 30k emails, her server was attacked by the Russian government trying to hack it.

But, the Mueller report states that Candidate Trump's campaign, his son, Kushner, Flynn, Stone and a number of others on his team were all reaching out to Russian operatives with the emails to get a heads up on what was coming in email releases, BEFORE they were released to the public and to find other Clinton emails to steal and expose... like the 30k missing emails....

First of all...you have absolutely no idea when Hillary's personal servers were hacked! It's common knowledge at this point that they were hacked multiple times by multiple parties. The dumb bitch had classified materials on unsecured servers...something that endangered our national security...and she did so because she was running a "pay for play" scheme at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation!

What's pathetic is that ANYONE would have to ask for help in getting those 30,000 emails! They should have been recovered by our FBI or the people that were responsible for destroying them should have been charged with crimes and prosecuted.

Is this true?

You are as gullible as your friend if you believe that. Do you seriously think if that was out there the leftist media wouldn't be ALL over it?

Evidence not even posted and tRumpkins already making excuses!!

Hilarious!!!

Forum List

Back