Did Trump admit on video he knew of hacking crimes?

lol Still it's a political statement by lawyers. I'm sure there are more than six hundred lawyers out there who are hostile to Trump.
Perhaps But why do you think a large group of very intelligent lawyers would say that about Trump ?
Clearly because they don't like Trump.
I'm sure many who didn't like him voted for him They liked hillary less But intelligent folks like that ,600 all say he's lucky he's president??
We're all lucky he's President. The thought of President Hillary Clinton is just too horrible to contemplate.
She was and is more presidential in her little finger than trump is in that huge body of his
I don't have any information on her little finger, but she was clearly too stupid, lazy, irresponsible and incompetent to campaign the last few days of the campaign when her lead in the swing states was paper thin. That itself should tell you she was not fit to run the country.

Perhaps But why do you think a large group of very intelligent lawyers would say that about Trump ?
I'm sure many who didn't like him voted for him They liked hillary less But intelligent folks like that ,600 all say he's lucky he's president??
We're all lucky he's President. The thought of President Hillary Clinton is just too horrible to contemplate.
She was and is more presidential in her little finger than trump is in that huge body of his
I don't have any information on her little finger, but she was clearly too stupid, lazy, irresponsible and incompetent to campaign the last few days of the campaign when her lead in the swing states was paper thin. That itself should tell you she was not fit to run the country.
You're right about her campaign errors But if you think the swine ,and I use that term lightly ,in our WH now can hold a candle to her you're seriously mistaken

You're right about her campaign errors But if you think the swine ,and I use that term lightly ,in our WH now can hold a candle to her you're seriously mistaken
The last person I wanted to see in the WH was Hillary. The Supreme Court was at stake
because of McConnell and I didn't want to see another far lefty in there like the last two
from Obama. At least now there will be a slant to the right in the court for the rest of my life.

She has clearly shown herself to be incompetent in every job she's had and the reason the Democrats remain so traumatized by Trump winning the 2016 election is that they can't admit how stupid they were to nominate someone as incompetent as Clinton. Choosing not to campaign in the last few days when she knew her lead was paper thin, was not just an isolated erron but another example of the extraordinarily poor judgement she has shown in every job she has ever had.

The last person I wanted to see in the WH was Hillary. The Supreme Court was at stake
because of McConnell and I didn't want to see another far lefty in there like the last two
from Obama. At least now there will be a slant to the right in the court for the rest of my life.
Well if you think having more like Thomas there God save America

Well if you think having more like Thomas there God save America
Racist.

Forum List

Back