Did This "Man" Vote for President Trump or Joe Biden?

Seriously, are you happy to have him in your political party?

View attachment 628808

In a decent society, this nutjob would be deemed dangerous, psychotic, and mentally unhinged and placed in a rubber room for the rest of it's life. I hope I live to see the day it happens again.

Ben Shapiro types do the same thing but with right wing talking points and he's worshiped for it

Here's a picture of Augustine, if you're interested......

207e6q.jpg

In a decent society, this nutjob would be deemed dangerous, psychotic, and mentally unhinged and placed in a rubber room for the rest of it's life. I hope I live to see the day it happens again.
That was my first (and final) thought. They're actually taking this nutcase seriously. That the left can't see that this person is insane is scary. But then they can't indentify a man or woman.

Plano, Texas?

I'm going to suppress the urge to mention something about "steers and queers..."

:laughing0301:

What's really sad is I grew up maybe 20 miles from there. Havn't lived in Texas since 2004. My how things have changed down there.

Oh please, good luck with that ... :auiqs.jpg:
I wouldn't be able to stop laughing long enough to get the straitjacket secured on him.

I would resign to the idea that sooner or later he would probably try playing in traffic during one of his rants ...
And someone would do him the favor of turning him into a greasy spot on the interstate.

(I repeatedly used the pronoun "him" during this post, because I am not obligated to give a fuck what he thinks he is)

Last edited:
What's really sad is I grew up maybe 20 miles from there. Havn't lived in Texas since 2004. My how things have changed down there.

I lived there from 1979 - 2007. Plano had a big problem with high school students overdosing on heroin.

I grew up in Irving. Plano though also led the country in teen suicide for 5 yrs in row.

I lived in Irving, Grand Prairie, and Arlington. It was good until we inherited thousands of crack heads from Hurricane Katrina, then everything went to hell in just a couple years.

I lived in Irving, Grand Prairie, and Arlington. It was good until we inherited thousands of crack heads from Hurricane Katrina, then everything went to hell in just a couple years.
I lived in Grand Prairie and owned an automotive upholstery shop next to Six Flags in Arlington. Left Texas in 2014. I lived down there for over 40 years.

Plano, Texas?

I'm going to suppress the urge to mention something about "steers and queers..."

:laughing0301:

Plano? Seriously?
I will have to be on the lookout for this deranged piece of shit. If it crosses the street in front of my SUV...........it might start having mechanical problems, like lurching forward, then reversing, and lurching forward again, "for no reason".

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back