Incredible footage of the 50 car and truck pile-up on I-81 in Pa a couple weeks ago

This just shows how viciously corrupt and demented the DMV's truly are.
They don't give a shit WHO they put on the roads, they just want the MONEY!!

They stopped having driving instructors or State Troopers take you on a drive for your live driving test back in the 80's. Then they stopped live driving tests altogether. Then they stopped requiring people to take Drivers Ed. Then they cut the written test in half. Then they cut the percentage of passing the written test from 95% to 75%. Then they started letting brain damaged people get drivers licenses, LITERALLY. Then they started letting DEAF PEOPLE get drivers licenses. Then they started letting people with psychotic depression get drivers licenses. And then the most recent, a few years ago, the DMV started giving drivers licenses to AUTISTIC people!!!

The DMV's need to be made to pay for all the human suffering, deaths, destruction, and deranged/murderous lunatics they've caused and put out onto public roads!!!

Last edited:
This just shows how viciously corrupt and demented the DMV's truly are.
They don't give a shit WHO they put on the roads, they just want the MONEY!!

They stopped having driving instructors or State Troopers take you on a drive for your live driving test back in the 80's. Then they stopped live driving tests altogether. Then they stopped requiring people to take Drivers Ed. Then they cut the written test in half. Then they cut the percentage of passing the written test from 95% to 75%. Then they started letting brain damaged people get drivers licenses, LITERALLY. Then they started letting DEAF PEOPLE get drivers licenses. Then they started letting people with psychotic depression get drivers licenses. And then the most recent, a few years ago, the DMV started giving drivers licenses to AUTISTIC people!!!

The DMV's need to made to pay for all the human suffering, deaths, destruction, and deranged/murderous lunatics they've caused and put out onto public roads!!!
It'll get worse before it gets better. There's such a shortage of drivers right now they're hiring kids right out of high school.

It would be nice if I could say I was only joking.... I'm glad I just made that up..... but it's true.

It'll get worse before it gets better. There's such a shortage of drivers right now they're hiring kids right out of high school.

It would be nice if I could say I was only joking.... I'm glad I just made that up..... but it's true.

I really wouldn't mind going back to driving, but it would have to be short haul "touch free" freights. And as far as I know, they will let the blind, deaf, and dumb drive, but not diabetics that have to take insulin.

I really wouldn't mind going back to driving, but it would have to be short haul "touch free" freights. And as far as I know, they will let the blind, deaf, and dumb drive, but not diabetics that have to take insulin.
And God forbid you take a day off and smoke any weed to calm your nerves, then a week later you test positive after an accident that wasn't your fault.....But you can be walking dead hungover from booze the night before, and you're OK.

Forum List

Back