Did These Parents Plan to Kill Their Child?

Leftwingers love it when kids die, because then they can pretend the other side killed them.

Usually, it's just the opposite. Which is why they spend so much time spinning it.

What could possibly be important enough to capture your focus so intently that you might neglect your children for hours at a time?

I think you missed the circumstances somehow. I was driving to work and dropping off my children at preschool. I was thinking about a problem at work and drove straight to work instead. Thats not neglecting them for hours.

My mistake, I thought you were trying to justify mitigating circumstance for these two murderers.

I started the thread. They most likely planned this. The more I find out the more I think this was intentional.

It's not too late, you can still prevent unnecessary deaths due to negligence.

How does one do that when your mind is otherwise occupied?

Maybe someone should insist GPS monitoring of children whose parents mind's are occupied.

No ones mind is always focused on one thing. What would GPS monitoring do in this case? Are you suggesting a service that would monitor the whereabouts of your child and alert you if they are not where they should be? Sounds like a great idea.

GPS Tracker Review 2014 | Best GPS Tracking Device | GPS Systems for Tracking - TopTenREVIEWS

Here is a typical site. I dont know if they actually alert you and in this case the daycare was onsite so it probably would not have set off any alerts.

http://www.amberalertgps.com/

Last edited:
I had assumed that leaving a child in a hot car was an accident. A really stupid, careless, and hard to understand accident but an accident nonetheless. Seems like these people may have actually planned this. I am pretty shocked. Who would do such a thing to a child on purpose?

Cops: Georgia mom also searched Web on car child deaths - CNN.com

Leanna Harris, the mother of a Georgia toddler who died locked in a hot car, has told authorities that she researched such deaths and how they occur, according to a police affidavit.
Her husband, Justin Ross Harris, the child's father, who is in jail without bond, has also told police that he used the Internet to research child deaths in vehicles and what temperature it needs to be for death to occur, police said.

mom-did-research-2-e1404094844541.jpg

Problems with their story.

1. why would you look up how long it takes for a death to occur if you're just concerned about leaving your kid in the car? All you have to know is that it happens and make damn good and sure you don't do it.

2.He forgot the child? Really? This wasn't an infant, this was a toddler. Toddlers once they get up first thing in the morning are little energizer bunnies, they don't stop moving and they don't stop talking until nap time and something they don't even stop then. There is no way this kid wasn't fussing and moving in the back seat making noise.
It's not like he had six kids to worry about at the same time and there was chaos. He had one kid, how do you do that?

3. He came out at lunch time? The kid was no doubt dead by then in a very hot car. He probably had crapped his diaper by then so the smell from the body and poop must have stunk the car up and he still didn't notice?

IMHO yes they killed their child and should be given death in the same manner.

Last edited:
This dude is pretty much toast now. He was sexting women (one who was a underage minor) while his kid was cooking in the back seat.

Police: Dad was 'sexting' as son was dying in hot car - CNN.com

Among the most shocking allegations: Justin Ross Harris messaged six women, sending and receiving explicit texts -- some including nude images -- from work while his 22-month-old was dying, a detective testified at the hearing.

Forum List

Back