did the Clintons kill Seth Rich?

Wow!

Why is this even in Current Events? It's an old, old conspiracy theory

:popcorn:

Because right wingers believe "no conspiracy theory left behind" They masturbate while telling each other about Vince Foster.

[

Old story that the Clintons murder people. Move along dopey

New story that another Clinton cronie winds up dead. No question it was murder.

You hacks would lie and defend Hillary if she was shown on video blowing his brains out. You know you would - party is the ONLY thing to you.

Bullshit, you're stupid and you're a hack, ergo you're a democrat.

{Rich was beaten, shot and killed early on the morning of July 8 while he was walking home and talking on the phone to his girlfriend. Police have said they haven’t determined if his murder was a botched robbery or something else. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.}

Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken

You fucking moron.... :eusa_whistle:

[

You hacks would lie and defend Hillary if she was shown on video blowing his brains out. You know you would - party is the ONLY thing to you.

Bullshit, you're stupid and you're a hack, ergo you're a democrat.

{Rich was beaten, shot and killed early on the morning of July 8 while he was walking home and talking on the phone to his girlfriend. Police have said they haven’t determined if his murder was a botched robbery or something else. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.}

Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken

You fucking moron.... :eusa_whistle:

No clues, so Hillary must have done it. Got it. Did anybody check to see where she was when it happened? To be able to do something like this, she must be in a lot better physical shape than you thought. Ninja Hillary. Should strike fear in right wingers for years to come.

No clues, so Hillary must have done it. Got it. Did anybody check to see where she was when it happened? To be able to do something like this, she must be in a lot better physical shape than you thought. Ninja Hillary. Should strike fear in right wingers for years to come.

I never said Hillary did it, I said it was murder,

Put down the vodka and TRY to follow along...

I never said Hillary did it, I said it was murder,

Put down the vodka and TRY to follow along...

You might want to read the thread title dumb ass,

iu

"Take him out. Or you're next."

[

as usual, you appear to a wee bit confused as to the facts

I demand to know where George Zimmerman was at the date and time in question.

Forum List

Back