Did Russia Swing As Many Votes As the Illegal Alien Vote?

The evidence is already clear that Russian meddling did not determine the outcome of the election, and that whatever influence the Russians exerted on the vote count was minuscule and insignificant. Moreover, the illegal alien vote dwarfed the small number of votes generated/swayed by Russian meddling.

A 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin asked a sample of 800 likely Hispanic voters if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not. About 12 million Hispanics voted in the 2016 election. If only 10 percent of them were illegals, then 1.2 million illegals voted. If 13 percent of them were illegals, then 1.5 million illegals voted. Based on several third-party studies, Judicial Watch estimates that 1.1 million illegals voted in 2016.

Keep in mind that just five days before the 2016 election, President Obama, the man charged with upholding our laws, clearly seemed to assure illegal aliens that they would *not* be prosecuted if they voted; at the very least, he allowed to go unchallenged the claim that illegal aliens were unjustly discouraged from voting because they were afraid they would be prosecuted for voting.

In East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot, the outcome of the election changed.

By the way, the DREAM Act bills that Dems submitted in the House and Senate both contain provisions that allow illegal aliens who have voted to still qualify for legal status, i.e., they give amnesty for voting illegally. Now, gee, if illegal alien voting is so minimal or non-existent, why the need to insert such a clause in both of the Dreamer bills?

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Alien Voting

Can ICE Solve the Vexing Question of How Often Aliens Vote Illegally?

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016 - The American Mirror

Undermining America: Did Obama Just Encourage Illegals to Vote?

Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation.

Voter Fraud takes away another person's Right to Vote.

The Democratic Party is against Voting Rights.

Millions of American Citizens are being denied their Right to Vote because of the Democrat Voter Fraud.
The idiots have spoken...No one is being denied the ability to vote..And like it really fucking matters in the first place...

Man. Are you guys ever gonna be pissed!

Give them some credit, it has been almost a month since they posted this voter fraud BS. That might be a new record for them. They must have gotten a new talking points email this weekend that included voter fraud.

Denying the evidence of voter fraud won't make it go away. I'm guessing you haven't read any of the research on illegal alien voting.

There is no evidence.

The Corrupt Democratic Party blocking Voter ID laws is the smoking gun evidence that Dirty Dems use Voter Fraud to steal elections.
Voter ID, I have always had to show an ID when voting, even in states that have no voter ID law...

Mexico requires an ID to vote in their elections
...sooooooo using Liberal Pretzel Logic it must mean that Mexico is anti-Latino

Instead of being concerned with what their political party is doing they try to throw off eyes to the other party over a dead issue...

The evidence is already clear that Russian meddling did not determine the outcome of the election, and that whatever influence the Russians exerted on the vote count was minuscule and insignificant. Moreover, the illegal alien vote dwarfed the small number of votes generated/swayed by Russian meddling.

A 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin asked a sample of 800 likely Hispanic voters if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not. About 12 million Hispanics voted in the 2016 election. If only 10 percent of them were illegals, then 1.2 million illegals voted. If 13 percent of them were illegals, then 1.5 million illegals voted. Based on several third-party studies, Judicial Watch estimates that 1.1 million illegals voted in 2016.

Keep in mind that just five days before the 2016 election, President Obama, the man charged with upholding our laws, clearly seemed to assure illegal aliens that they would *not* be prosecuted if they voted; at the very least, he allowed to go unchallenged the claim that illegal aliens were unjustly discouraged from voting because they were afraid they would be prosecuted for voting.

In East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot, the outcome of the election changed.

By the way, the DREAM Act bills that Dems submitted in the House and Senate both contain provisions that allow illegal aliens who have voted to still qualify for legal status, i.e., they give amnesty for voting illegally. Now, gee, if illegal alien voting is so minimal or non-existent, why the need to insert such a clause in both of the Dreamer bills?

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Alien Voting

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016 - The American Mirror

Millions of American Citizens are being denied their Right to Vote because of the Democrat Voter Fraud.
The idiots have spoken...No one is being denied the ability to vote..And like it really fucking matters in the first place...
you know,,,i was so in love with Hillary, to the point of wanting her in bed 3 times a week, and then some Russian called me from Russia and told me some really bad things about Hillary in October,,,,then I changed my mind and voted for Trump

Illegal Alien Voting

you know,,,i was so in love with Hillary, to the point of wanting her in bed 3 times a week, and then some Russian called me from Russia and told me some really bad things about Hillary in October,,,,then I changed my mind and voted for Trump
So when did you have that lobotomy?

The evidence is already clear that Russian meddling did not determine the outcome of the election

There is no evidence like that because that is an UKNOWN.

Worse then unknown, it is completely IRRELEVANT. We are not re-doing election and questioning Russians being successful or not at this point is like arguing that we should not go after bank robbers because it's not clear what they got away with last time.

Illegal Alien Voting

It's a funny joke, but it highlights the absurdity of the Russian influence claim. Russia spent less than 1% on ads and other things than what Hillary spent on campaign ads.

Illegal Alien Voting

It's a funny joke, but it highlights the absurdity of the Russian influence claim. Russia spent less than 1% on ads and other things than what Hillary spent on campaign ads.
Russia is run by cheap bastards...Damn tightwads....

Illegal Alien Voting

Razmuffin should take a poll asking how many people were obsessed with Hillary, even in a naughty sexual way,,,then changed thier minds when the Russians started changing their minds

Razmuffin should take a poll asking how many people were obsessed with Hillary, even in a naughty sexual way,,,then changed thier minds when the Russians started changing their minds
I noticed the upswing in USMB posters that showed up promoting Russia as a conservative ally...

But then again the GOP would back Satan if Oblama was president...

All these illegals voted, yet you have zero proof.

Because it doesn’t happen!! Why would an illegal draw attention to himslef by commiting a stupid felony like that ? They wouldn’t .

How can they check for Voter Fraud without checking IDs?

The problem here is that you partisan zealots claim fraud even when there are strict ID laws. After Moore lost there were a dozen threads on here claiming fraud even though Alabama has some of the strictest Voter ID laws in the country.

I noticed the upswing in USMB posters that showed up promoting Russia as a conservative ally...

the only speices that may have changed their minds from Hillary to Trump are bigfoot,,,i believe that 6 million Bigfoots were going to vote for Hillary, until mid-october when they heard all of these bad things Hillary had done since 1992,,,and then they changed their votes to Trump

the only speices that may have changed their minds from Hillary to Trump are bigfoot,,,i believe that 6 million Bigfoots were going to vote for Hillary, until mid-october when they heard all of these bad things Hillary had done since 1992,,,and then they changed their votes to Trump
My third wife never changed her vote...

Illegal Alien Voting

In Indiana, the judge said there was no evidence of in-person voter fraud there.
Millions of illegals voted? no evidence.
The last thing illegals would do is attract attention to themselves by trying to vote.

Did Russia Swing As Many Votes As the Illegal Alien Vote?

Let's see what Trump's presidential commission on 'voter integrity' has found on this subject.

My third wife never changed her vote...
its too bad that about 10 Million Bald Gerbils still voted for Hillary,,,,if they had voted,,Trump could of gloated that he also got the popular vote

The MSM's continuous trumpeting of "Russian Interference" or "Russian Meddling" needs to be tempered with facts about how significant their actions were. IMHO the Russkis spent a relatively modest sum on the 2016 election, tossed out some bullshit online, didn't change one vote, and the dems and MSM are whining that's why the dems lost. That and Comey's report on the Weiner laptop.

I want to see a list of the Russian's meddling actions, especially the money spent, before saying that their "interference" was at the seriousness level of Pearl Harbor attack, as has been reported on the Left's MSM.

The MSM's continuous trumpeting of "Russian Interference" or "Russian Meddling" needs to be tempered with facts about how significant their actions were. IMHO the Russkis spent a relatively modest sum on the 2016 election, tossed out some bullshit online, didn't change one vote, and the dems and MSM are whining that's why the dems lost. That and Comey's report on the Weiner laptop.

I want to see a list of the Russian's meddling actions, especially the money spent, before saying that their "interference" was at the seriousness level of Pearl Harbor attack, as has been reported on the Left's MSM.
The 3 tools used by the russians are described.
You cant really tell the difference between what was generated here in US vs that generated in Russia. They also promoted Bernie.
But the russians couldnt have done it without their enablers here in USA.

You aren’t allowed to talk about that nor talk about how all of these Democrat Shithole Districts are Obstructing Justice Into Voter Fraud Investigations.

Forum List

Back