Did Putin got driven nuts by Long Covid?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

There is some claim that Putin has long covid and is driven mad by it.

If that is the case,i wonder if the officials there can remove him from office due to Covid making him incompetent

If that is the case,i wonder if the officials there can remove him from office due to Covid making him incompetent

COVID doesn't drive you nuts. I had it and it was gone in three days. Putin is just paranoid.

1646084146149.png

1646084164904.png

1646084322545.png

Very interesting possibility. Sort of like rabies. Put him down!

No. Putin warned the west for ten years. No NATO for Ukraine. They refused to listen so now the idiots on both sides are risking nuclear armageddon over the stupid nation of Ukraine.

Can’t fix stupid.

No. Putin warned the west for ten years. No NATO for Ukraine. They refused to listen so now the idiots on both sides are risking nuclear armageddon over the stupid nation of Ukraine.

Can’t fix stupid.
NATO has never been an aggressive organization. It has been a defensive military coalition.

If Putin is scared of Ukraine being NATO then it is irrational.

It is not about security. It is the fact that Ukraine produces a tremendous amount of food and has significant amount of industrial capabilities in addition to mining.

NATO has never been an aggressive organization. It has been a defensive military coalition.

If Putin is scared of Ukraine being NATO then it is irrational.

It is not about security. It is the fact that Ukraine produces a tremendous amount of food and has significant amount of industrial capabilities in addition to mining.
That’s absurd. NATO is loaded with offensive weapons. It constantly performs war games along Russia’s borders.

Why does NATO still exist? It was to defend against the USSR. Terminate it before it kills millions.

Your thinking is common with uninformed Americans. If the USSR put nuclear weapons and massive military forces on our borders with Mexico and Canada, you’d have a shit.

Last edited:
The current narrative promoted by the media (including Fox) is that Putin is crazy. That's how propaganda shifts our focus. Meanwhile our mentally impaired president (two brain embolisms) is currently in hiding.

My take.
The whole world stared down death at their door due to the Pandemic.
All that remains are mostly poorly educated, selfish, and hating survivors whom don't mind dying and are finding a false sense of unity in taking on the World's foremost nuclear power.

Mankind remains dumber than ever stuck in a 'feelings' gear.

Can’t fix stupid.
Because it's not up to the evil kleptocrat what Ukraine does out of self determination.

People in the west generally realize this. Right wing sympathizers of authoritarian strongmen seem to fall the other way.

Your thinking is common with uninformed Americans. If the USSR put nuclear weapons and massive military forces on our borders with Mexico and Canada, you’d have a shit.
what borders of Russia does the U.S. have massive military forces and Nukes?

Because it's not up to the evil kleptocrat what Ukraine does out of self determination.

People in the west generally realize this. Right wing sympathizers of authoritarian strongmen seem to fall the other way.
Dumb thinking, but typical. We’re headed into WWIII because of this stupid thinking.

Forum List

Back