Did Omar commit immigration fraud?

She suggested U.S. support for Israel is driven by moneyed interests (“It’s all about the Benjamins baby”) and Americans who owe “allegiance to a foreign country” are traitors. She also stated that Israel hypnotized the world. Israel is the one and only mostly Jewish nation. If that is not anti semitism I am not sure what is and people in her own party agree.

You need to get your head out of your fat and stupid ass, Herr Lesh.

Herr Lesh? You piece of shit..

She was criticizing AIPAC...a LOBBYING group. What do lobbying groups DO genius?

They spend MONEY in order to influence opinions

She suggested U.S. support for Israel is driven by moneyed interests (“It’s all about the Benjamins baby”) and Americans who owe “allegiance to a foreign country” are traitors. She also stated that Israel hypnotized the world. Israel is the one and only mostly Jewish nation. If that is not anti semitism I am not sure what is and people in her own party agree.

She was criticizing AIPAC...a LOBBYING group. What do lobbying groups DO genius?

then why did she speak for and at AIPAC and continue to support them

man alive - nothing puts a high pitched screaming voice of SHUT THE FUCK UP in my head like reading a post from you.

Your contention is that she married her brother in order to get legal status here.

Why would she marry her brother to gain what she would have gotten simply BECAUSE he was her brother...

Of course you scream shut the fuck up...logic has no effect on Trumper Republicans
idiocy makes me scream that.

i have no contention at all other than snopes says UNPROVEN. you're making up the rest to give you something to rage over. as usual.

i have no contention at all other than snopes says UNPROVEN. you're making up the rest to give you something to rage over. as usual.

Answer the question.

Why would she marry her brother if the mere fact that he was supposedly her brother would have gotten her the naturalization status you claim she married him for?

Answer the question.

Why would she marry her brother if the mere fact that he was supposedly her brother would have gotten her the naturalization status you claim she married him for?
only she can answer that and has deleted evidence and refuses to prove any other when asked

Is Rahm Emanuel a Democrat or Republican in your opinion, Herr Lesh?

Again...if he was indeed her brother...that alone would have give her the status you claim she married him to get.

You people just LOVE believing fake news.

Answer the question.

i
don't
give
a
shit

there's your answer.

its time to put the KOOL-AID down and think for yourself

Try it. You are apparently letting Glenn fucking BECK do your "thinking"
alinsky 101,,,
if you cant refute the message attack the messenger

Which rule is that?
I never said it was one of the rules

I see. So, when the right attacks moderate or liberal sources what do you call that? I mean besides your own personal hypocrisy.

alinsky 101,,,

Which rule is that?

I see. So, when the right attacks moderate or liberal sources what do you call that? I mean besides your own personal hypocrisy.
depends on if it lacks facts and reality

alinsky 101,,,

Which rule is that?

We can't, you guys only use anonymous made up fairy tale sources

Compelling evidence supports claims that Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud

Glenn Beck highlighted on Monday the controversy surrounding claims made by online bloggers in 2016, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to facilitate his arrival in the United States.

Glenn noted that after the bloggers' accusations hit the internet, Omar set all of her social media accounts to "Private" then deleted all of the alleged information that could have proved the claims to be true.

The Associated Press was the only news outlet to do a little digging, but the AP hit a brick wall when Omar refused to cooperate. According to Omar, all of her families birth certificates were lost during the Somali civil war.

The takeaway here is that we have a sitting member of Congress who may have committed immigration fraud, an alleged perpetrator who has deleted evidence, and an alleged perpetrator who refuses to provide explain, and has gone silent ever since.

Glenn Beck has no credibility. He is just another crazy Trump supporter. I suppose this is going to become the equivalent of Obama's birth certificate. No evidence but a lot of smoke by the far right wing.
Glenn hates our peaches in chief. Didnt he start or participate in an anti trump PAC?

He started out as being in the middle but he has since sold out. The Blaze is now no different than Fox News. He has sold his soul for dollars. A typical sellout.

Forum List

Back