Did New Yorkers Ever Think of Not Voting Democrat?

Now he is just a dick.
OPOORYOU.gif

The folks in NY that think the DNC immigration policy is insane, but don't like Trump, may have an alternative. . .

🤔

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. tours border: Full interview | NewsNation​

Maybe you're asking the wrong question. You should ask why does the GOP not appeal to NYC and most other urban areas? Even Austin is a Blue bubble in a very Red state.

Tammany Hall democrat have perfected cheating in the millions column in NY

No one likes what democrats do when they're in charge, but Tammany Hall manufactures enough votes to "win"

That's goofy
Not as goofy as deliberately letting millions of UNVETTED foreigners into the country, and then flying them to US cities, and handing them $$$$$$$$$. Not as goofy as letting criminals walk free, shutting down oil drilling, and supporting LGBT lunacies.

The reason the GOP doesn't appeal to the masses in large metropolitan areas, is because the GOP does and always has, believed that "YOU" are to pull yourself up by your own bootstraps and not by handouts, no matter your race, whereas the supporters of Democrats, love governmental handouts (what they mistakenly think are free).
The GOP believes that only they get the handoouts. That's what the GOP Believes.. That's why the GOP doesn't appeal to many people. Republicans run in cities, it's just that their policies suck. I live in a red state full of small dead Republican ran rural meth laden hovels

Last edited:
The folks in NY that think the DNC immigration policy is insane, but don't like Trump, may have an alternative. . .

🤔

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. tours border: Full interview | NewsNation​

Robert Kennedy is an idiot and immigration is not the only issue.

Besdes, Republicans can shut up about immigration when a bill is sittng on Johnsons desk they won't vote on because trump wants to use immigration as a issue in the campaign. That is what's insane.

Robert Kennedy is an idiot and immigration is not the only issue.

Besdes, Republicans can shut up about immigration when a bill is sittng on Johnsons desk they won't vote on because trump wants to use immigration as a issue in the campaign. That is what's insane.
There is more to that bill that concerns privacy advocates, as to why it stalled.

Are you aware as to why the DNC is opposed to ID for voting? If not, then perhaps you need to shut up. I've read the bill, it appears? You? Have not. :lol:

There is more to that bill that concerns privacy advocates, as to why it stalled.

Are you aware as to why the DNC is opposed to ID for voting? If not, then perhaps you need to shut up. I've read the bill, it appears? You? Have not. :lol:

I DGAD about a voting ID. It's not necessary. I've read the bill. So then like I said Republicans are the ones holding up the bill.

Forum List

Back