Did Hillary Clinton violate any of these six criminal statues

You are beating a dead horse Republicans

You have been trying to pin something on Hillary for 25 years

Try “evidence” next time

There were no crimes to submit to a grand jury.

Understand that Trump and his followers are now on "Roseanne Time", soon to be forgotten.

Understand that Trump and his followers are now on "Roseanne Time", soon to be forgotten.
110 counts ..........Top Secret to Confidential information on a private server.........

But when you use the parameters of Section 793 F..........it's a get out of jail free card.

ENJOY THE SHOW..............Because that is all it is...............and you are not fooling the American people.........

Good luck in November...........you are gonna need it...........But please keep up the show.......and increase tax themes.......it's working.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Try “evidence” next time
Try a real jury next time................you mean

Long before you have a jury, you need an indictment
Indictments take evidence, not conspiracy theories

Try it sometimes Republicans

Try “evidence” next time

Comey gave evidence of 110 counts of mishandling of Classified Material..........

Then swept it under the rug saying there was no Intent using the narrow guidelines of Section 793 F...............In which I searched for example cases......and found only 2 cases................that convicted..........One was a Court Martial and the other took classified material that was then photoed for the Russians.............

Almost all cases that get convictions are E and D...............In which negligence and Recklessness are no excuse for the law............Clearly Hillary was both of these things...............

But let's try her in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse of the Establishment under the Narrow parameters of a Section that VIRTUALLY NEVER convicts anyone.

As I said..............ENJOY THE SHOW.

110 counts ..........Top Secret to Confidential information on a private server.........

But when you use the parameters of Section 793 F..........it's a get out of jail free card.

ENJOY THE SHOW..............Because that is all it is...............and you are not fooling the American people.........

Good luck in November...........you are gonna need it...........But please keep up the show.......and increase tax themes.......it's working.

FARM (Fake Alt Right Media) lies just do not cut it.

America is not fooled by Trump, not any longer.

There was no evidence that Congress or the DOJ, both Republican, accepted.

It is only conspiracy theory to say Clinton broke the law.

Try “evidence” next time

Comey gave evidence of 110 counts of mishandling of Classified Material..........

Then swept it under the rug saying there was no Intent using the narrow guidelines of Section 793 F...............In which I searched for example cases......and found only 2 cases................that convicted..........One was a Court Martial and the other took classified material that was then photoed for the Russians.............

Almost all cases that get convictions are E and D...............In which negligence and Recklessness are no excuse for the law............Clearly Hillary was both of these things...............

But let's try her in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse of the Establishment under the Narrow parameters of a Section that VIRTUALLY NEVER convicts anyone.

i do

you're the best thing since the three stooges

FARM (Fake Alt Right Media) lies just do not cut it.

America is not fooled by Trump, not any longer.
Keep telling yourself that.................perhaps you need a lobotomy reset..........who knows.....

Try “evidence” next time

i do

I am HONORED to join the 3 Stooges..................Great Actors in American History.............

In regards to your amusement...............whatever floats your boat................it doesn't matter as your side is it's own worst enemy........keep up the good work.

Try “evidence” next time

i do

I am HONORED to join the 3 Stooges..................Great Actors in American History.............

In regards to your amusement...............whatever floats your boat................it doesn't matter as your side is it's own worst enemy........keep up the good work.

the difference between you and the stooges being that they only acted stupid.

i do

Is that it............that's the best insult you can come up with today.......

work on it.

i do

work on it.

i try to keep them at a level where you can understand them

crayons would probably help

Try “evidence” next time

Comey also testified that none of it meets the threshold of criminal activity

NOBODY has ever gone to jail for having a private email server

i do

work on it.

i try to keep them at a level where you can understand them

crayons would probably help
That's a little better.........LOL

Try “evidence” next time

Tell the Marine I talked about on another thread.............wasn't a server......just some classified notes that he accidentally put in a gym bag when moving........Got fragged................by a Court Martial..........no intent........just made a mistake when he was in a hurry........

Tell him about justice and the Double Standard............

Try “evidence” next time

Tell the Marine I talked about on another thread.............wasn't a server......just some classified notes that he accidentally put in a gym bag when moving........Got fragged................by a Court Martial..........no intent........just made a mistake when he was in a hurry........

Tell him about justice and the Double Standard............
Were they marked as classified when he put them in there?

Forum List

Back