Did Hillary Clinton violate any of these six criminal statues

Manafort is tax evader and you guys do not care. Unreal.
Did you mind when EVERY person Obama Nominated for a position in his first Presidency had to withdraw cause they hadn't paid their taxes?

He was taking money from Russia. He also did not register as a foreign agent.
He also money laundered $18 million of that Russian Ukrainian money in to the USA....

which is nothing compared to all the drug running money laundry for the CIA the clintons were involved in with the bushs while he was governor of arkansas.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo:

The Clintons 01: Clintons' cocaine mafia (doc 1994): Cocaine smuggling on MENA airport, murder attempts, hired killers, money laundering, destruction of files, manipulation of justice, bank fraud BCCI etc. - Arkansas+Washington DC

Last edited:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/did-hillary-clinton-violate-any-of-these-six-criminal-statutes/5644231
On 14 June 2018, the Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Justice ruled that the FBI was correct to have recommended that the U.S. Department of Justice not prosecute, nor even investigate and place before a grand jury for consideration, a charge that Hillary Clinton had violated, even just a single one of the following 6 U.S. federal criminal statutes. But do you think she violated one or more of them? Here they are:

Did Hillary Clinton Violate Any of These Six Criminal Statutes?
The U.S. Government still refuses to present any of these 6 criminal cases, against her, to a grand jury.

---------------------------------

Of course she did and even her leftist mental case followers know she did they just do what any leftist Demorat does, lie about it all and deny it all. They are experts at telling fibs they literally believe themselves.
Oh, OK. I was going to ask how she violated a statue.

Manafort is tax evader and you guys do not care. Unreal.
Did you mind when EVERY person Obama Nominated for a position in his first Presidency had to withdraw cause they hadn't paid their taxes?

He was taking money from Russia. He also did not register as a foreign agent.
He also money laundered $18 million of that Russian Ukrainian money in to the USA....
Hillary laundered 89 million.... But you all dont seem to have a problem with that.... hypocrites..

:beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thank you. fucking hypocrites indeed.they only see what they WANT to see these sad hypocrites.

leave hillary alone

sorry the truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
for the people dense and living on a deserted island on how evil the clintons are and their crime connections, you need to read the book WHY THE CLINTONS BELONG BEHIND BARS. just one of MANY books out there that document their criminal activities and crime connections.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/did-hillary-clinton-violate-any-of-these-six-criminal-statutes/5644231
On 14 June 2018, the Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Justice ruled that the FBI was correct to have recommended that the U.S. Department of Justice not prosecute, nor even investigate and place before a grand jury for consideration, a charge that Hillary Clinton had violated, even just a single one of the following 6 U.S. federal criminal statutes. But do you think she violated one or more of them? Here they are:

The U.S. Government still refuses to present any of these 6 criminal cases, against her, to a grand jury.

Of course she did and even her leftist mental case followers know she did they just do what any leftist Demorat does, lie about it all and deny it all. They are experts at telling fibs they literally believe themselves.

It's all there in black and white .

indeed,trolls like dean and penny they can only sling shit in defeat the fact these pesky facts in this link have never been debunked despite the best efforts of the clinton cronies.the CIA they serve.Lol

The Clintons 01: Clintons' cocaine mafia (doc 1994): Cocaine smuggling on MENA airport, murder attempts, hired killers, money laundering, destruction of files, manipulation of justice, bank fraud BCCI etc. - Arkansas+Washington DC

ever notice how penny runs off with her tail between her legs everytime she is proven wrong on her hero Hitlerys corruption? she has not returned after she left SEVERAL pages ago after i owned her sorry ass:abgg2q.jpg:

Exactly how much trouble is the Trump Foundation in?

Attorney General Underwood Announces Lawsuit Against Donald J. Trump Foundation And Its Board Of Directors For Extensive And Persistent Violations Of State And Federal Law | New York State Attorney General

Trump Foundation accused of widespread illegal activities

Donald Trump is teaching the country exactly what illegal is.

indeed,trolls like dean and penny they can only sling shit in defeat the fact these pesky facts in this link have never been debunked despite the best efforts of the clinton cronies.the CIA they serve.Lol

ever notice how penny runs off with her tail between her legs everytime she is proven wrong on her hero Hitlerys corruption? she has not returned after she left SEVERAL pages ago after i owned her sorry ass:abgg2q.jpg:
Toga parties?

Haven't you ever seen a conspiracy site before?

Check out Post #107.

THAT'S how it's done.

statutes, you drooling fuckwit, statutes

statues are history

:rofl:

Indeed they are for the ruling class. For us peons though, those laws still seem to apply to us. I thought you wanted fairness. What you are defending is classism. Lower class people have a separate set of laws that apply to them, and the ruling class doesn't. Doesn't seem very liberal to me. Sounds VERY progressive though.

Toga parties?

Haven't you ever seen a conspiracy site before?

Check out Post #107.

THAT'S how it's done.

I am not saying Trump is not corrupt.I am just laughing at the stupidity on display here of people like you and penny who are so far gone,they cant handle pesky facts that the clintons are an evil crime machine. this post does not counter ANY of the pesky facts i posted.its an evasion.but thats what you clinton lovers do everytime when you are cornered and backed up against the wall,either do what penny did which is run off everytime,or post a link about another candidate talking about their corruption evading the evidence that the clintons are evil and corrupt.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

people like you and penny have such an irrational obsession over trump and his corruption,that you refuse to look at the evidence over the years that have been documented,on your hero,Hitlerys corrupton.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::cuckoo:

this is what you and penny do everytime evidence is given on the clinton crime family-:scared1::rofl:

Last edited:

statues are history

Indeed they are for the ruling class. For us peons though, those laws still seem to apply to us. I thought you wanted fairness. What you are defending is classism. Lower class people have a separate set of laws that apply to them, and the ruling class doesn't. Doesn't seem very liberal to me. Sounds VERY progressive though.

Only the brainwashed sheep STILL live in this fantasyworld that there is not one different law for politicians than there is for us.:cuckoo: i have said that too many times to remember here.It doesnt take a genius to see it and yet many sheep in america incredibly still cant see that all these decades later.Guess they are too much in denial mode that they live in a free country and still think they actually elect our officials.:rolleyes:

statues are history

Only the brainwashed sheep STILL live in this fantasyworld that there is not one different law for politicians than there is for us.:cuckoo: i have said that too many times to remember here.It doesnt take a genius to see it and yet many sheep in america incredibly still cant see that all these decades later.Guess they are too much in denial mode that they live in a free country and still think they actually elect our officials.:rolleyes:
that's nice, honey

statues are history

that's nice, honey

you are obviously one of those zombie sheep still in denial mode i was referring to.:abgg2q.jpg:

No.

Next question?

I thought you were gonna show pics of Hillary at the South Korea Haesindang Park (Penis Park) or something.

REALITY

26167885_520356494996198_1267862912810546820_n.jpg

the understatement of the year.:beer:

Not a trump fan either but given the option of who almost became president.i have to say thank god trump IS president since THIS is the american nightmare that would have been forced on us had he not been.

Forum List

Back