Did Democrats benefit from Covid? How much did they benefit? Should that make us wonder about who’s behind the formulation of covid and its origin?

because you do not worship Trump and in the mind of BL anyone that does not so so is left as fuck

Yeah. I know. I just wanted to read him admit it.

Worship of the cult leader is a fundamental characteristic of cults.
Where I come from, ALL good people “worship” those who bust their ass for core Americans….Why don’t you?

Boom. Nowhere does the idiocy stand out more than the day he stood up in front of the nation and asked whimsically if disinfectants could be injected into the body or if UV light could be introduced into the body..."in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
Seriously. And these true believers want to see this abortion as President again....LOL.

As usual you are and an idiot. They have been disinfecting Blood since the 50s'
Trump is a brainstormer. He has good ideas. He sends them out to see what is possible.
You are nothing but a backed up drain of MSM sewage that spews back out and stinks.

There are people around the world finally getting serious about digging down on Covid….Who benefitted more than the Democrat Party? They unseated Trump with Covid and yieled themselves a major power-grab.
View attachment 867028

View attachment 867027

Just look at Fauci's net worth before the pandemic and after. There's your answer.

Dr. Fauci and wife’s wealth ‘skyrocketed’ by $5 million during pandemic: analysis​

Well then…I have to wonder why you aren’t “worshipping” the orange man since EVERYONE and every thing was kicking ass and on the up and up on his watch?
I'm a diamond in the ruff. Just about everyone I work with is a Trumper...not quite as intense as the Trump worshipping zealots that permeate this site but trumpers nonetheless.

Most are pretty good people and I get along great with them.

Now we can understand how any idiots can get hired and hold jobs. Trumpers pull your corporate wagon (as always) as you sit on your Fat ARSE trashing President Trumps' great couple few years pre-Covid.
I'm pretty well qualified for my position...more so then most of the trumpers...but they are good workers and people for the most part. I won't knock them.

I have even heard a couple go from from fuck Biden to fuck Biden and fuck Trump so there is hope at least.

They are pro union though so that might not fly with the hard core cultists on these boards.

Do you work with any Democrats?

As I recall, Democrat and Republican officials had to take action when there was no direction or leadership coming from the top. Memba "It's just one person coming from China", "We have it under control". Until the bodies started piling up. If only there had been a competent leader in the White House at the time (you know, like Hillary Clinton), and testing, quarantining, and messaging were all coordinated, who knows? Maybe all those lockdowns and restrictions wouldn't have been necessary. Maybe the blow to our economy would have been lessened. We'll never know. People saw Trump coast for three years on the accomplishments of his successor and then, the first minute his presidency is tested, he throws up all over his shoes. So they showed him the door. Just like they will next year.
No better way of putting, bravo!

I'm pretty well qualified for my position...more so then most of the trumpers...but they are good workers and people for the most part. I won't knock them.

I have even heard a couple go from from fuck Biden to fuck Biden and fuck Trump so there is hope at least.

They are pro union though so that might not fly with the hard core cultists on these boards.

Do you work with any Democrats?

Pro union? So you don't work for one of the companies owned by a lefty billionaire (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.). They've all banned unions.

Pro union? So you don't work for one of the companies owned by a lefty billionaire (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.). They've all banned unions.
I used to work for GE about 20 years ago at the main office in Marietta, GA but got the hell out of there in a quick hurry.

The trumpers I work with that are union are linemen. I would love to see one of the union hating trumpers on this board tell these linemen what they think of unions to their face. It would be pretty god damn funny...and messy.

I used to work for GE about 20 years ago at the main office in Marietta, GA but got the hell out of there in a quick hurry.

The trumpers I work with that are union are linemen. I would love to see one of the union hating trumpers on this board tell these linemen what they think of unions to their face. It would be pretty god damn funny...and messy.
The union hands I know all talk shit about “unions” off record and they’re all lineman…Also, lineman, for the most part are pretty much bitches who bust their asses trying to look and act tough...pussies get tattoo sleeves / neck tattoos to mask their nutlessness.
We’ve called hands out of local 47 here in south Mexifornia many times….the line-hands are a fucking joke.
My lineman buddies know they are on the clock and that it’s just a matter of time before rat companies take over.

Forum List

Back