Did Biden Just Let The Kitty Out Of The Bag?

Yea, and 95% of what you say is bull shit, so far as I'm concerned, because you offered us a grade school argument.
I don’t argue and I don’t debate. I simply state the Truth and let people do with it what they will.

We need to be promoting a system where very few people are allowed to vote. That is the easiest way to ensure we get the Correct outcome, not the Right or Left outcome. We also need to be doing far more thorough checks on the Morals, Values, Biography and Resume of candidates before they are allowed to run.

Again???

I'm impressed that CNN had translators for retard, what a fucking mumbling fool Biden is. I know Trump wasn't the most coherent, but Biden knocks the socks off Trump by a country mile.

How about we leave the deadline as before? Why change it to begin with? Voter integrity? :auiqs.jpg: We already heard that line. Save it. It's a lie, and anyone with a functioning brain knows it? And how do I know that? Because no one is intelligent enough to explain "integrity in voting", while trying to tie it to closing the gap for early ballots. You are either shortening the days or you are not. Integrity has no meaning, either way.
I agree, leave the deadlines as before..... way before. In other words, go to the polling places from 7am to 7pm on election day and that's it.

The reality, in states such as Georgia, there is much more opportunity to vote than there used to be, yet people like BWK are crying "Voter Suppression".

I don’t argue and I don’t debate. I simply state the Truth and let people do with it what they will.

We need to be promoting a system where very few people are allowed to vote. That is the easiest way to ensure we get the Correct outcome, not the Right or Left outcome. We also need to be doing far more thorough checks on the Morals, Values, Biography and Resume of candidates before they are allowed to run.
You don't debate? What do you call this?
I simply state the Truth and let people do with it what they will.

You just opened yourself up for scrutiny, so that's debate for me.

First off, "you state the truth." Okay, so do I. But it's usually accompanied with facts that back up that truth. You provided none. "Promoting a system where very few people are allowed to vote" is an opinion. It maybe your idea of a truth, but it's just an opinion. And by the way, there are multiple reasons, in my opinion, why you are wrong.

I agree, leave the deadlines as before..... way before. In other words, go to the polling places from 7am to 7pm on election day and that's it.

The reality, in states such as Georgia, there is much more opportunity to vote than there used to be, yet people like BWK are crying "Voter Suppression".
That's not how they were before. So you are wrong.

There is a reason for early voting and mail in, none of which has anything to do with cheating or fraud.

The whining has started already.

This is going to be fun! :)
Suppression is not winning. It's cheating. Which is all you can really do. I think it's going to be fun when the justice department puts a stop to the Republican stealing.

Non-argument! That's a good sign.
Merely pointing out what you're doing. You're already convinced that the democrats will lose the WH in 24, so you're setting the stage to complain it wasn't fair, this person or that person who didn't bother to go to the polls didn't get their vote counted, etc. etc. And you'll repeat endlessly 400 bills until the sun goes down. How many of those bills ever became law, anyway?

You don't debate? What do you call this?
So far it’s been a conversation. I’m guessing that may change shortly, at which time whatever it is will end.
You just opened yourself up for scrutiny, so that's debate for me.
Scrutiny is fine. Just don’t expect me to respond to the criticism or alternate viewpoints. I’m not going to change your mind and you most certainly will not change mine.
First off, "you state the truth." Okay, so do I. But it's usually accompanied with facts that back up that truth. You provided none.
I’m not here to make you agree with me. I’m just here to ensure you know the Truth.
is an opinion. It maybe your idea of a truth, but it's just an opinion. And by the way, there are multiple reasons, in my opinion, why you are wrong.
That’s nice. Your opinions and a dollar will get you a soda at McDonalds. They get nothing from me.

So far it’s been a conversation. I’m guessing that may change shortly, at which time whatever it is will end.

Scrutiny is fine. Just don’t expect me to respond to the criticism or alternate viewpoints. I’m not going to change your mind and you most certainly will not change mine.

I’m not here to make you agree with me. I’m just here to ensure you know the Truth.

That’s nice. Your opinions and a dollar will get you a soda at McDonalds. They get nothing from me.
You can't ensure the truth with opinions. You need a power point presentation, cemented in documented facts. Just because "you" say something is true, insults one's intelligence. Now, either show us your power point documented fact presentation, or be gone. You are wasting your time and mine with ridiculous "I know the truth" nonsense.

Absolutely nobody, just like you and every other sentient being on this abysmal planet.
Exactly! Thanks! So stop pretending you are with "I know the truth." Back it up or get lost. I'm not interested in entertaining stupid here.

Merely pointing out what you're doing. You're already convinced that the democrats will lose the WH in 24, so you're setting the stage to complain it wasn't fair, this person or that person who didn't bother to go to the polls didn't get their vote counted, etc. etc. And you'll repeat endlessly 400 bills until the sun goes down. How many of those bills ever became law, anyway?
I'm not convinced of anything. Actually, I think we have a good chance of winning. There are more Democrats in this country, and the Demographics are changing dramatically. Those are two big incentives by the Right to pass bills that would cancel out free and fair elections.

As for not being fair, anyone with a functioning brain knows that 400 voter suppression bills are not fair. Can you show me how 1688 polling places closed in minority areas, mostly in the south are fair to minorities? What is fair about limiting early voting, mail-in, and making it harder to register? Why? Because of integrity? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Explain the integrity in those schemes please? That's right, you can't.

Forum List

Back