Did Biden Just Let The Kitty Out Of The Bag?

I'm not convinced of anything. Actually, I think we have a good chance of winning.

Honestly, I think you have a better chance of finding and domesticating a unicorn.

Honestly, I think you have a better chance of finding and domesticating a unicorn.
Yea! We'll, with a majority of Democrats in this country, and the 400 voter suppression bills by Republicans, to go along with the discovery of which party was actually trying to steal this last election by way of a coup, a military takeover of voting machines, and the active illegal recalculating of votes, I think Democrats are more motivated than ever.

I know the Truth. I’ve learned it the hard way over the last 48 years.,if you don’t like hearing it, there’s always the “Ignore Member” option.,
Thanks for letting us all know you were not prepared for this rodeo. We will leave you to your fantasies.

Thanks for letting us all know you were not prepared for this rodeo. We will leave you to your fantasies.
I have never found a need to prove myself or my beliefs to anyone and I refuse to start now.

God Damn you and the entire human race to the Eterbal Punishment you all deserve.

That's not how they were before. So you are wrong.

There is a reason for early voting and mail in, none of which has anything to do with cheating or fraud.
Yes, there was a time before mail in voting was an option. That is what I meant by "way before" if you read my previous post.

I'm not convinced of anything. Actually, I think we have a good chance of winning. There are more Democrats in this country, and the Demographics are changing dramatically. Those are two big incentives by the Right to pass bills that would cancel out free and fair elections.

As for not being fair, anyone with a functioning brain knows that 400 voter suppression bills are not fair. Can you show me how 1688 polling places closed in minority areas, mostly in the south are fair to minorities? What is fair about limiting early voting, mail-in, and making it harder to register? Why? Because of integrity? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Explain the integrity in those schemes please? That's right, you can't.
Again I ask, how many of those bills became laws?

I have never found a need to prove myself or my beliefs to anyone and I refuse to start now.

God Damn you and the entire human race to the Eterbal Punishment you all deserve.
No one cares.

Even from an outsider's POV, the long lines of people trying to vote are not legitimate.

The question could be: Does America or Biden want to draw more attention to this illegitimacy? America's elections where that situation exists could have never been completely legitimate.

Or, if the same situation exists in Canada, then those districts can't be legitimate. That would be true of other countries too in some cases, depending on their ability to conduct an election. Canada would have no excuse.
Elections have been legitimate up til now. Why would the next election be bogus?

Hey, we all have fantasies. In mine,.. you're typing that you're leaving this message board forever!! :D

Again I ask, how many of those bills became laws?
Voting Laws Roundup: October 2021 It's not how many you need to ask. It's how many will be pushing through before the midterms if no one stops this? Answer, everyone of them. Why? So the Right can cheat. It is what they do.

Now you ask questions, but I noticed that you are a coward in answering questions; Can you show me how 1688 polling places closed in minority areas, mostly in the south are fair to minorities? What is fair about limiting early voting, mail-in, and making it harder to register? Why? Because of integrity? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Explain the integrity in those schemes please? That's right, you can't. Still asking? Or are you going to pussy out?

Yes, there was a time before mail in voting was an option. That is what I meant by "way before" if you read my previous post.
There is a reason for early voting and mail in, none of which has anything to do with cheating or fraud. You failed to address this very critical point of my argument. Why?

Voting Laws Roundup: October 2021 It's not how many you need to ask. It's how many will be pushing through before the midterms if no one stops this? Answer, everyone of them. Why? So the Right can cheat. It is what they do.

Now you ask questions, but I noticed that you are a coward in answering questions; Can you show me how 1688 polling places closed in minority areas, mostly in the south are fair to minorities? What is fair about limiting early voting, mail-in, and making it harder to register? Why? Because of integrity? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Explain the integrity in those schemes please? That's right, you can't. Still asking? Or are you going to pussy out?
I noticed that you avoided answering. Quite clearly you know that your complaint is a smoke screen because these bills you're complaining about don't do anything to anyone until they become laws and survive whatever legal challenges are thrown their way. The few that might become law will be immediately held pending judicial review until well after the mid-terms. You know all this yet run around screaming about "400 bills" as if they're significant. Be sure to let us know when they become law and survive the inevitable challenges.

I noticed that you avoided answering. Quite clearly you know that your complaint is a smoke screen because these bills you're complaining about don't do anything to anyone until they become laws and survive whatever legal challenges are thrown their way. The few that might become law will be immediately held pending judicial review until well after the mid-terms. You know all this yet run around screaming about "400 bills" as if they're significant. Be sure to let us know when they become law and survive the inevitable challenges.
33 became law. That's voter suppression, and yes, you are definitely a coward about answering my other questions. Dude, you are too easy to nail into a corner. LOL!

don't do anything to anyone until they become laws Can you believe this goober said this folks? So they do affect people when they become law? :laughing0301: Thanks for the info. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back