Did Biden Just Let The Kitty Out Of The Bag?

This was suppose to be satire but it is reality.

Democrats are this dishonest.

Democrats Warn That Republicans Plan To Steal Election By Blocking Democrat Efforts To Steal Election

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats have issued a dire warning to the American people that Republicans will steal the election in 2022 by blocking all Democrat efforts to steal the election.

"Republicans want to destroy our democracy by stealing the election, just like Hitler," said Nancy Pelosi in a speech supporting the Voting Rights Act. "If Republicans are not stopped, they will block all our noble efforts to steal the election for ourselves, because Republicans are racist and want to bring back Jim Crow. We cannot allow that!"

The crowd of enthusiastic school kids in the audience who had been bussed in for the speech cheered in agreement.

Democrat strategists agree that their best hope in the midterms is to cheat as much as possible. They warn that if their cheating is stopped by Republicans, Republican candidates may win, which is the same thing as literal fascism.

"When Democrats cheat, that's just Democracy as Martin Luther King intended," said Pelosi. "When Republicans stop Democrats from cheating, that's an unfair attack on Democracy itself. We will not rest until the will of felons, illegal immigrants, and dead people are heard and every vote is counted!"

Republicans started to say something in objection but stopped short after being told that was cheating.

1643051711880.png

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
400 voter suppressions- the 33 confirmed laws enacted = bogus.
And of course, you will be on this board yelling that the election is bogus should the democrat manage to win.

Democrats Warn That Republicans Plan To Steal Election By Blocking Democrat Efforts To Steal Election

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats have issued a dire warning to the American people that Republicans will steal the election in 2022 by blocking all Democrat efforts to steal the election.

"Republicans want to destroy our democracy by stealing the election, just like Hitler," said Nancy Pelosi in a speech supporting the Voting Rights Act. "If Republicans are not stopped, they will block all our noble efforts to steal the election for ourselves, because Republicans are racist and want to bring back Jim Crow. We cannot allow that!"

The crowd of enthusiastic school kids in the audience who had been bussed in for the speech cheered in agreement.

Democrat strategists agree that their best hope in the midterms is to cheat as much as possible. They warn that if their cheating is stopped by Republicans, Republican candidates may win, which is the same thing as literal fascism.

"When Democrats cheat, that's just Democracy as Martin Luther King intended," said Pelosi. "When Republicans stop Democrats from cheating, that's an unfair attack on Democracy itself. We will not rest until the will of felons, illegal immigrants, and dead people are heard and every vote is counted!"

Republicans started to say something in objection but stopped short after being told that was cheating.

View attachment 592213
She is totally 100% right. 100 voter suppression bills ensures it.

33 became law. That's voter suppression, and yes, you are definitely a coward about answering my other questions. Dude, you are too easy to nail into a corner. LOL!

don't do anything to anyone until they become laws Can you believe this goober said this folks? So they do affect people when they become law? :laughing0301: Thanks for the info. :laughing0301:
You do realize, don't you, that I exposed you shrieking about something that has no impact on anyone? Everyone knew it, I just pointed it out. Now, be a good little one and stop shrieking about "400 bills" as if they're significant.

And of course, you will be on this board yelling that the election is bogus should the democrat manage to win.
If those laws are not enacted, I have nothing to yell about. You yourself said they don't do anything unless they are passed. LOL! You really buried yourself with that one hot shot.

There is a reason for early voting and mail in, none of which has anything to do with cheating or fraud. You failed to address this very critical point of my argument. Why?
Because your points are irrelevant. You much prior in the conversation failed to address the need for deadlines. I am not going to waste my time trying to convince you that some deadlines and restrictions are needed in a voting process. And yes, without some restrictions and deadlines as part of a voting process, cheating is much easier and often undetectable. Undetectable because the "checks" for possible voter fraud are left out of the system.

You do realize, don't you, that I exposed you shrieking about something that has no impact on anyone? Everyone knew it, I just pointed it out. Now, be a good little one and stop shrieking about "400 bills" as if they're significant.
Did you? Really? 33 laws passed is shrieking about something? Laws have no impact? We'll, isn't that what I asked you about a while ago that you failed to address? Remember? You do understand that some of these voter suppression strategies of closing down 1688 polling places in the south, in minority areas, are already closed. How is that voter integrity? Can you answer? NO! Because you are a coward. Remember, you were already asked about impact, you couldn't answer, now you claim no impact. :laughing0301: My God man, talk about some more kind of full of shit here.

Because your points are irrelevant. You much prior in the conversation failed to address the need for deadlines. I am not going to waste my time trying to convince you that some deadlines and restrictions are needed in a voting process. And yes, without some restrictions and deadlines as part of a voting process, cheating is much easier and often undetectable. Undetectable because the "checks" for possible voter fraud are left out of the system.
You can't address these points, that's why. These points aren't just relevant, they are critical. You aren't wasting your time, because you can't take the time. Why? Because you are incapable of having an intelligent, comprehensive debate over the importance of early voting and mail in. You can't afford that discussion, because neither one impacts voter fraud.

Here's the simple point. How does early voting and mail in cause fraud? Site the examples or get lost. You are wasting my time and yours.

View attachment 592213
Where is the video of Pelosi saying what this bogus link is saying she said?

She is totally 100% right. 100 voter suppression bills ensures it.
Woot, woot!! Now it's 100 bills. I guess when they're not actual laws you can say there are as many as you want.

If those laws are not enacted, I have nothing to yell about. You yourself said they don't do anything unless they are passed. LOL! You really buried yourself with that one hot shot.
Okay, so you're on record here that you won't be yelling about a bogus election, because bogus bills won't become laws and survive the legal challenges.

Did you? Really? 33 laws passed is shrieking about something? Laws have no impact? We'll, isn't that what I asked you about a while ago that you failed to address? Remember? You do understand that some of these voter suppression strategies of closing down 1688 polling places in the south, in minority areas, are already closed. How is that voter integrity? Can you answer? NO! Because you are a coward. Remember, you were already asked about impact, you couldn't answer, now you claim no impact. :laughing0301: My God man, talk about some more kind of full of shit here.
You do realize, don't you, because I educated you on it, that bills aren't laws? Bills have no impact on anyone. Laws do.

View attachment 592213
Pelosi Statement on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day This is what was said. You are a liar.

"Ignore" is a pussy/snowflake thing, so it should work for bwk.

I use the ignore button sometimes. Does that make me a pussy? I'm not arguing that BWK is one of course, I'm just asking.

'Latest extent?" Your proof? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You've been in most if not all of my threads that explain this and I'm not going over it again. :rolleyes:

You do realize, don't you, because I educated you on it, that bills aren't laws? Bills have no impact on anyone. Laws do.
Dude, get a clue. No one is arguing about your invented argument over bills. You are arguing with yourself over bills. LOl! We are talking about 33 laws that impact voting already on the books. Laws that you cannot debate intelligently, nor can you address the 1688 poll closings that I have continually asked you about.

Look, you're a loser who cannot debate key elements within this subject. You are quick to point out most of these bills, are just bills. :clap: Hooray, give this man a cookie. But you gloss over the fact, that 33 have passed, they impact voters, and soon, the other bills will be passed if nothing is done. And that's on top of your cowardice to not answer my questions over poll closings. Forget it bud. You can't hang with this. As always you dissolve into nothing.

I use the ignore button sometimes. Does that make me a pussy? I'm not arguing that BWK is one of course, I'm just asking.

You've been in most if not all of my threads that explain this and I'm not going over it again. :rolleyes:
Is there anything wrong with pussy?

Actually, it's not that you haven't explained it, no one has. :laughing0301:

Dude, get a clue. No one is arguing about your invented argument over bills. You are arguing with yourself over bills. LOl! We are talking about 33 laws that impact voting already on the books. Laws that you cannot debate intelligently, nor can you address the 1688 poll closings that I have continually asked you about.

Look, you're a loser who cannot debate key elements within this subject. You are quick to point out most of these bills, are just bills. :clap: Hooray, give this man a cookie. But you gloss over the fact, that 33 have passed, they impact voters, and soon, the other bills will be passed if nothing is done. And that's on top of your cowardice to answer my questions over poll closings. Forget it bud. You can't hang with this. As always you dissolve into nothing.
Are any of those "voter suppression laws" going suppress your vote? Are you responsible enough to follow the rules and vote such that your vote counts?

Forum List

Back