Did Barr order Mueller to end the investigation?

I'm waiting a bit to see how this all turns out.

However, listening to the Dems as of late, it kinda looks like there might be an impeachment for Barr.

We don't know. I look forward to Mueller answering that question under oath. What do you think?

The economy is doing phenomenal! Americans are prospering. So why do you want to put an end to it? Is it because you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans? It sure seems like it.

We don't know. I look forward to Mueller answering that question under oath. What do you think?

The economy is doing phenomenal! Americans are prospering. So why do you want to put an end to it? Is it because you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans? It sure seems like it.

Trump is just riding President Obama's economy. Trump just artificially juiced it with massive tax cuts for the rich and massive deregulation. Plus, Trump is skyrocketing the national debt. There will be a day of reckoning.

Trump is just riding President Obama's economy. Trump just artificially juiced it with massive tax cuts for the rich and massive deregulation. Plus, Trump is skyrocketing the national debt. There will be a day of reckoning
Winner of the dumbest post in USMB history.....

Trump is just riding President Obama's economy. Trump just artificially juiced it with massive tax cuts for the rich and massive deregulation. Plus, Trump is skyrocketing the national debt. There will be a day of reckoning
Winner of the dumbest post in USMB history.....

Please tell us what isn't true - with "credible" sources.

Did Barr shutter the Mueller probe?

Who gives a fuck parasite?

The entire "investigation" was complete bullshit. The only people who are facing prosecution because of it are former FBI and DOJ employees.

Manafort was already investigated for what he ended up being brought back under scrutiny for, and the charges against Cohen should have been thrown out with extreme prejudice considering the fact that NEVER BEFORE IN US CRIMINAL JUSTICE HISTORY have you seen a person's LAWYER RAIDED and dragged under a microscope because some whore claimed she got paid to fuck someone.

No citizen with a frontal lobe should be anything but embarrassed by how this Mueller witch hunt was conducted. This is beneath banana republic or soviet show trials. This was and is a complete shit show, but I am delighted to watch the never ending bed wetting and tantrums you parasites have on an hourly basis since Trump kicked that sociopath hag's fat ass.

#nutty_conspiracy_theory

I think Mueller would have said something if Barr had ordered him to end his probe. Don't you?

59347693_2293688627551525_6467236714933911552_n.jpg

President Barack Obama — used the power of the surveillance state to illegally spy on prominent Americans — including Donald Trump (even before he was a candidate). As part of what President Trump has repeatedly called a “witch hunt,” the Obama administration collected confidential data on Trump and others, according to freedom activist lawyer Larry Klayman, who is also the founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch

Forum List

Back