Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

diagnosed donny as having a horrible past
Now Donny had a horrible past. Before, you had him living with a spoon in his mouth! :lmao:

any critical thinking biped
That leaves you out unless you stand on your hind legs and keep that tail between your legs!

no amt of cash can undo the damage a sociopathic abusive father can inflict.

fred drumpf was a monster.

they are from this planet:

I never knew you believed there was an island just off the coast of Argentina!

uh-huh.

Covid-19: nearly 78,000 cases

No one ever died of a "case," Tweezer Boy! Cases are just test positives. You know, people who don't even know they are sick or have so much as a symptom?! Feel fine. HaHa

The 140,000 dead mark should be exceeded this weekend
And you relish the number. The higher the happier you are. Too bad about 100,000 of those people were all former democrats!

the son of a bullying father transforms his fear of his father into a fear of bullies by becoming a bully himself, managing the fear of his father by exaggerating his identification with the power of bullying he fears

that explains Trump in a nutshell, my friends!

one ever died of a "case," Tweezer Boy! Cases are just test positives. You know, people who don't even know they are sick or have so much as a symptom?! Feel fine. HaHa
Goddamn you are embarrassing yourself. You are an educated man. Look at what you are doing to yourself for your cult leader. Fucking embarrassing.

Covid-19: nearly 78,000 cases
No one ever died of a "case," Tweezer Boy! Cases are just test positives. You know, people who don't even know they are sick or have so much as a symptom?! Feel fine. HaHa

The 140,000 dead mark should be exceeded this weekend
And you relish the number. The higher the happier you are. Too bad about 100,000 of those people were all former democrats!

You're taking comments completely out of context. That's from Le Figaro, the French newspaper, not from me.
You're really triggered.
Fun to watch.

fred drumpf was a monster.
Look at the horrible outcome!

View attachment 365433

let's see - i see a product of infidelity, a 3rd trophy wife that got her start posing nekkid in bed with another woman, a NYC man whore who said 'STDs were his vietnam', a spawn with a DUI record & along with his brother - have slaughtered endangered animals, a bean hawker & a couple little kids probably destined to be as toxic as everyone else with the trump name.

In the case of Biden talking to the mechanical voiced man, we agree. Ignore that faked video and go with every news service and fact checking site including FOX NEWS. When you got10 major news services on multiple continents from different editorial point of view (meaning right to left) saying one thing and a you tube video with a mechanical voice pretty well preclude graphical audio analysis, yes, throw out, the out-liar (emphasis on liar) and go with the rest of the planetary news sources. Aren't the offering better tech and logic courses at the troll farm these days?

So, who are we going to believe, our own lying eyes, or our betters in the CCP media?

:rofl:

You're such a
1595288002835.png

But of course, the shining moment for Trump was when he said his doctors were very surprised that he "aced" the MOCA test.
Wallace said he took it, too, and it was easy, recognizing different animals and counting back from 100 by 7.
So I found the test online and took it and I "aced" it, too.
I wonder why Trump's doctors were so surprised?

How does Trump differ from Obama?! Well many many ways. Primarily... Obama was informed, thoughtful, diplomatic and an honest communicator. Trump is the opposite of all that

Well, you're dishonest, which makes you a good Communist, but not very clever.

No one asked for a comparative between Trump, and that fucking traitor Obamugabe.

You said, and I quote; " He spins everything into political narratives and is shameless. It’s childish. "

I asked how that differs from the leaders of the Communist party? In fact, that EXACTLY describes Nazi Piglousy and that racist cvnt Chuck Schumer. Shall we mention the lying little Schitt?

1595289473923.png

Wrong and wrong. I think he’s good for 4 years, repair some of the damaged relationships and then run a young blood

You don't "think," you obey. You're a drone - a mindless fool who blindly obeys your CCP bosses.

The party, as the rest of America, is aware the old Rapist doesn't even know what planet he's on anymore. (helps with the Tara Reid lies, he truly doesn't know who she is, or who Hillary is..)

Biden is already diminished. Whoever the party picks as his running mate will be president. The party will either 25th him, or he'll resign, withing a month of being sworn in.

"i dont like to analyze myself because i may not like what i see...i dont like to think too much about the past" - Trump during the interview

his very qualified multi degree'd psychologist niece has diagnosed donny as having a horrible past resulting in sociopathy.

any critical thinking biped could also see that he's outa his fucking mind.
You are not shitting.

How does Trump differ from Obama?! Well many many ways. Primarily... Obama was informed, thoughtful, diplomatic and an honest communicator. Trump is the opposite of all that

Well, you're dishonest, which makes you a good Communist, but not very clever.

No one asked for a comparative between Trump, and that fucking traitor Obamugabe.

You said, and I quote; " He spins everything into political narratives and is shameless. It’s childish. "

I asked how that differs from the leaders of the Communist party? In fact, that EXACTLY describes Nazi Piglousy and that racist cvnt Chuck Schumer. Shall we mention the lying little Schitt?

View attachment 365497
You don't even know what the fuck communism even means.

Wrong and wrong. I think he’s good for 4 years, repair some of the damaged relationships and then run a young blood

You don't "think," you obey. You're a drone - a mindless fool who blindly obeys your CCP bosses.

The party, as the rest of America, is aware the old Rapist doesn't even know what planet he's on anymore. (helps with the Tara Reid lies, he truly doesn't know who she is, or who Hillary is..)

Biden is already diminished. Whoever the party picks as his running mate will be president. The party will either 25th him, or he'll resign, withing a month of being sworn in.
There is no proof Biden raped anyone. More lies. That's why Trump is going to lose. All of you lie.

Forum List

Back