Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

fred drumpf was a monster.
Look at the horrible outcome!

View attachment 365433
You mean the outcome where these thieves stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? The clothes, make up, and fake tits all came from stolen money that children with cancer needed. That's what that outcome looks like. Disgusting criminals. They'll look a hell of a lot better in stripe suits.

Last edited:
How does Trump differ from Obama?! Well many many ways. Primarily... Obama was informed, thoughtful, diplomatic and an honest communicator. Trump is the opposite of all that

Well, you're dishonest, which makes you a good Communist, but not very clever.

No one asked for a comparative between Trump, and that fucking traitor Obamugabe.

You said, and I quote; " He spins everything into political narratives and is shameless. It’s childish. "

I asked how that differs from the leaders of the Communist party? In fact, that EXACTLY describes Nazi Piglousy and that racist cvnt Chuck Schumer. Shall we mention the lying little Schitt?

View attachment 365497
One of them is dead you idiot.

fred drumpf was a monster.
Look at the horrible outcome!

View attachment 365433

let's see - i see a product of infidelity, a 3rd trophy wife that got her start posing nekkid in bed with another woman, a NYC man whore who said 'STDs were his vietnam', a spawn with a DUI record & along with his brother - have slaughtered endangered animals, a bean hawker & a couple little kids probably destined to be as toxic as everyone else with the trump name.
And ha, the money they spent on shooting endangered species came from money that was supposed to be used for kids with cancer. Talk about scum of the earth.

Trump has no answer to the crippling pandemic.

Oh, do tell us. Who DOES have the answer, mouse meat?

Trump's answer is to do the best we can to fight against it, while balanced with reasonable economic measures to keep deaths down best we can while not killing the country in the process either.
Fight against what? That scum bag said it was a hoax.

Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

Yeah, he was defensive and sweating a lot - and LYING. Trump said he will be proven right - "eventually". Yes, the virus will "eventually" end - just like our lives and eventually the earth itself. All things have a lifespan - except maybe dark energy and dark matter.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BWK
In the case of Biden talking to the mechanical voiced man, we agree. Ignore that faked video and go with every news service and fact checking site including FOX NEWS. When you got10 major news services on multiple continents from different editorial point of view (meaning right to left) saying one thing and a you tube video with a mechanical voice pretty well preclude graphical audio analysis, yes, throw out, the out-liar (emphasis on liar) and go with the rest of the planetary news sources. Aren't the offering better tech and logic courses at the troll farm these days?

So, who are we going to believe, our own lying eyes, or our betters in the CCP media?

:rofl:

You're such a
View attachment 365482
Even sputnik got it right. Trump does not fact check himself, does not study, does not prepare himself for in depth interview. His little followers think it is part of his charm for him to make up and answer on the spur of the moment instead of studying and understanding an issue or question and having a policy that will stand more than 30 seconds of scrutiny. He's a dumb as. Nobody would accept dumb ass answers from me. I didn't accept dumb ass answer from the people below me. People above me did not believe in giving dumb ass answers. This is what I know of a normal. Trump and trumpers have shitty standards on accuracy, truth and judgement. Get the SOB outta there.

There are two threads about Trump and Wallace.
How come they haven't been combined?
But Meister censors Lesh thread on Navy veteran and the Portland incident with Trump's Gestapo.
Supposedly because there are similar threads?

I asked him where and got no response

This is what Meister doesn't want you to see

Those DHS thugs are $hit. It is a sad truth that any government, anywhere can always find thugs to put on a uniform and use brute force upon the populace even when they are peaceful, though it is a vile government and government leader that does it. The governors better keep a handle on this.

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

You are hilarious. You are obviously enamored by Trump so I guess I’m not surprised about your perspective. My perspective and I expect that of many others is that Trump can’t give a straight, honest and intelligent answer to anything. He spins everything into political narratives and is shameless. It’s childish. I don’t know why you think the no mask thing tips any kind of scale. He did not look comfortable sitting there, he looked sweaty and desperate, especially when Wallace caught him in that lie and he failed to provide proof. What a joke.

Anything? Everything? Really?

Wrong and wrong. I think he’s good for 4 years, repair some of the damaged relationships and then run a young blood

You don't "think," you obey. You're a drone - a mindless fool who blindly obeys your CCP bosses.

The party, as the rest of America, is aware the old Rapist doesn't even know what planet he's on anymore. (helps with the Tara Reid lies, he truly doesn't know who she is, or who Hillary is..)

Biden is already diminished. Whoever the party picks as his running mate will be president. The party will either 25th him, or he'll resign, withing a month of being sworn in.
You’re a retard who thinks telling people how they think is somehow an effecting debate tactic. It only makes you sound stupid. If you’re not smart enough to challenge MY arguments and you have to instead paint me as some echo drone from a political side then you’ve already lost the fight. Grow up and do better

Trump's answer is to do the best we can to fight against it, while balanced with reasonable economic measures to keep deaths down best we can while not killing the country in the process either.

he can start by listening to the scientists.

Why? You don't. Last l heard half the country is locked down because the scientists said to. It's funny though because they said this would come and go and if we washed our hands we would be fine, but now we are back to everyone is going to die I guess. You need more time outside and less on the couch.

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

You are hilarious. You are obviously enamored by Trump so I guess I’m not surprised about your perspective. My perspective and I expect that of many others is that Trump can’t give a straight, honest and intelligent answer to anything. He spins everything into political narratives and is shameless. It’s childish. I don’t know why you think the no mask thing tips any kind of scale. He did not look comfortable sitting there, he looked sweaty and desperate, especially when Wallace caught him in that lie and he failed to provide proof. What a joke.

Anything? Everything? Really?
Yes really

You guys just shameless in your lying about Biden. Trump doesn't do interviews with anyone but fox. And after what Wallace did to him, he might quit with fox.

This is what Meister doesn't want you to see

Those DHS thugs are $hit. It is a sad truth that any government, anywhere can always find thugs to put on a uniform and use brute force upon the populace even when they are peaceful, though it is a vile government and government leader that does it. The governors better keep a handle on this.

the ones that were called in in DC are probably the same ones in portland.

they are called 'boppers' : from the Bureau Of Prisons

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

he can start by listening to the scientists.

Why? You don't. Last l heard half the country is locked down because the scientists said to. It's funny though because they said this would come and go and if we washed our hands we would be fine, but now we are back to everyone is going to die I guess. You need more time outside and less on the couch.

i sure do listen to the scientists. they never said it 'will come & go' they said if we mitigate, then it won't wreak as much havoc & death... slowing the spread down until we get a vaccine & not overwhelm the healthcare system.

that's a lot different. actually - it was donny & his VP that said it would be over by april ... by memorial day...when the summer heat comes...

all lies.

lest ye ferget & CONveniently overlook the fact that covid is a 'novel' virus. meaning it's brand spanking new & the knowledge is evolving by the day as to how this thing behaves.

a few short months ago, they thought it was transmitted thru touch; will is still true but have learned it's more respiratory than tactile transmitted.

a few short months ago they thought that older, or immune compromised people were primarily affected & dying. now that age demo has lowered & the medium age is around 45.

a few short months ago, they thought that children were largely unaffected; however it has been discovered that is not the case - that they are little petri dishes that will infect others in close contact with them. just a couple days ago, 85 babies have tested positive.

oh AND emerging SCIENCE is starting to show that covid isn't just a respitory disease; that it is becoming clear it is also a vascular one. autopsies are showing that victims have developed blood clots in all major organs.

must trumpanzees always be stupid & ignorant? donny loves the poorly educated long time, cause that is the only way he'll keep his base.

Last edited:
CONGRESS needs to get a handle on this and the ACTING DHS Chief needs to be forced to resign

Forum List

Back