Did anybody else laugh when..

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
that Lincoln guy was introducing himself at the debate and he ended with "I haven't had any scandals"? Did you notice his face?
I know I did. I laughed my ass off.
He is a complete moron but that was funny :thup:

that Lincoln guy was introducing himself at the debate and he ended with "I haven't had any scandals"? Did you notice his face?

I understand he's leprosy-free too. :rock:

I am very familiar with Linc Chafee because I live in the neighboring state of MA, and he was the governor of RI. I don't like him at all. He is certainly not presidential material. He is weak and a flip flopper and panders to illegal immigrants. He is more of a leftist than Obama.

I am very familiar with Linc Chafee because I live in the neighboring state of MA, and he was the governor of RI. I don't like him at all. He is certainly not presidential material. He is weak and a flip flopper and panders to illegal immigrants. He is more of a leftist than Obama.
Could you imagine that goofy, always smiling look threatening an enemy? LOL

Obama is a centrist.

Could you imagine that goofy, always smiling look threatening an enemy? LOL

:D

111130_lincoln_chafee_605_ap.jpg

Obama is a centrist.

On some things maybe, but that is definitely a matter up for debate. ;)

Obama is a centrist.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

:booze:

They're all weak, extreme left wing flip flopping panderers with the exception of Webb. The debate was an exercise in who could give away the most free stuff at the taxpayers expense and bankrupt the country quickest.

Obama is a centrist.
I always laugh when people call him liberal

Obama is a centrist.

He is liberal with some of his policies. Healthcare, amnesty for illegals, some other things I can't think of right now.

Obama is a centrist.

Okay, maybe not a "classical" liberal, but a modern day liberal. ;)

Obama is a centrist.

He is liberal with some of his policies. Healthcare, amnesty for illegals, some other things I can't think of right now.
Well yea but he is far from a liberal
He has bombed 7 countries
His healthcare he campaigned on(single payer) was "liberal" but not what we got.
He doesn't seem to believe in due process
He likes corporate welfare (export import bank) In fact, in 2008 he said while campaigning that place was (little more than a fund for corporate welfare)
Timothy Gelthner lol
off shore drilling
TPP

Obama is a centrist.

Okay, maybe not a "classical" liberal, but a modern day liberal. ;)
:)

Obama is a centrist.

His healthcare he campaigned on(single payer) was "liberal" but not what we got.
He likes corporate welfare (export import bank) In fact, in 2008 he said while campaigning that place was (little more than a fund for corporate welfare)
Timothy Gelthner lol
off shore drilling
TPP

I thought he was against off shore drilling?

Global warming? :)

Obama is a centrist.

Timothy Gelthner lol
off shore drilling
TPP

I thought he was against off shore drilling?

Global warming? :)
obama supports off shore drilling - Google Search

Oh yeah, that was good especially given the fact that I had my trusty politician speak to English translator handy.....

Politician: "I haven't had any scandals"
English Translation: "No one has noticed how corrupt I am"

Forum List

Back