Did a Republican really just

Compare the impeachment to the trial of Jesus?

I heard this happened...can anyone confirm it?

Thanks
I can, Jesus was tried for being for the people, the Jews at the time were for the sheckels. Today, President Trump is for the people, and the Dimwitocraps are for their power and their laundered money. You are too stupid with your head up your ass to see this, but most intelligent people know the Democraps are crooks.

Dems compared to ending slavery and other ridiculous shit
Hyperbole is a politicians best friend

Rep. Loudermilk is an alumni of a top Christian university.

He certainly has the qualifications to make that determination

ignore Trump wiping his fat ass on the 10 commandments then compare him to jesus ..

FUCK EVERY RW BIBLE THUMPING SOB ON THE PLANET.

THE END

The Democrats certainly qualify as a modern Sanhedrin. Unfortunately for them, they had no Roman court to pass it off to for plausible deniability.

Jesus didn't have special Republicans Senators performing fellatio on him in public either.

ignore Trump wiping his fat ass on the 10 commandments then compare him to jesus ..

THE END
08mag-firstwords-articleLarge.jpg

Compare the impeachment to the trial of Jesus?

I heard this happened...can anyone confirm it?

Thanks
One also compared today with the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

With a lot of the Republican Senators- Rubio, Cruz, Graham, Paul, Romney- they see how President Trump is being persecuted, and they think "there by the grace of God go I" They could have all theoretically won the Presidency and been exposed to the same level of vitriol.

THE END

Satan is most pleased with you.

Rep. Loudermilk is an alumni of a top Christian university.

He certainly has the qualifications to make that determination

Which University is that?

I too am an alumni of a top Christian university, does that mean you would give me the same consideration on this topic?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back